Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) (4260 Views)

Stop Lieing To Nigerians, We Are Not Winning The War- Soldiers Cry Out / Nigerian Civil War Soldiers Protest In Ibadan / Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by OneNaira6: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^for those that would want summary of the entire post above posted by lotannn

kogi and enugu has no claim to oil as ruled by the judge/honor/lordship/whatever they are called in Nigeria.

that pretty much summarizes it.

interesting, all that wahalla and accusation, only for it to come out with the same conclusion it was in the beginning.
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
salam001: seriously,it fascinates me whenever i see an educated Aboki
meaning?
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Our Yansh:

Heebo cry-babies doing their thing....

angry
Olodo how does narrating an ordeal turn into 'cry babies'.
And must you comment on a thread that has nothing to do with you? Gosh nairaland has been infiltrated by f?ools who reasons with their 'yansh'.

ofenmanu peeps can be so dumb undecided
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by lagcity(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Oh Lord, let Kogi ppl win this war so that Yoruba ppl in Kogi can chop more oil money. After all, they are already calling us oil thieves, there's no point in stopping now. cheesy God bless Kogi State.
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
nabiz: ar u sure the northner don't want to use this strategy to creat hetred between the north central and the easthner.
And for those who say ibos ar growing cold and afraid, u better study the act of war. in this present day u dont need direct physical combat to fight war. what u need is a indirect strategy. let me tell u that the ibos ar fighting and they ar winning or do u want me to teach u what u dont know. FUTERE WILL TELL

Oloodo !

Why not just write whatever you want to write in Ibo ..
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by ak47mann(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
kogi knows who they can mess with, or else they want aguleri to extend their land further by eliminating anything they see... The lion is sleeping dont wake it up cool cool
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by gratiaeo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Boys de vex oo! We will role like break failed tanker and descend on Abokis in kogi state
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by EzeUche(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
This will be unfortunate if true.
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
chai!!!!!!!!!! Polishing my assult rifle i bought from ofe akwu. Kogi don die be that

chikena
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by eastOFwest(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Oh lawd, God help my ppl, a hungry Igbo man on the loose, last sighted sharpening his canine teeth (genetically modified for slicing human flesh) with Aboki on his menu. WARNING, WARNING, all Hausas in the SE should take cover, because the CANNIBALS are on a war path, Abokis will be welcomed to their cooking pots.

At least you've been warned.
#looking into my cupboard for aboki flesh seasoning and marinating oils# grin
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by AustineE1: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
..pls people shld be very careful in making unsubstantiated claims of attack or whatever aggression,this is very delicate,i made contact with some boys who shld know if anything like that happened in Aguleri their home town and all were surprise to hear such!i just hope some cyber freaks are nt up to something funny,remember the power of propaganda,they cld provoke this Aguleri(odechi boys)to raid and kill fellow innocent Nigerians in Kogi,pls lets desist from this deceptic joke!but if this happens to be true,then i fear for our neighbours Kogi,remember no igbo man plays with his fathers land...someone shld tell them to stop this'macabre dance of death',i fear this lullabies may soon turn to dirges!

1 Like

Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by fkaz(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
lagcity: Oh Lord, let Kogi ppl win this war so that Yoruba ppl in Kogi can chop more oil money. After all, they are already calling us oil thieves, there's no point in stopping now. cheesy God bless Kogi State.

By may 2013 all this noise will stop,
We will all know the real owner.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://allafrica.com/stories/201212040967.html&sa=U&ei=FupVUef_JqKX1AWxsYGADg&ved=0CBYQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNESZgkHUrJ1NPnauulJvKPCkvPGRg
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by MeAboki(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
eastOFwest:

At least you've been warned.
#looking into my cupboard for aboki flesh seasoning and marinating oils# grin

Be warned that the Abokis are not afraid of death (suicide is not a problem), so in my case I'll make sure to swallow poison, so that when consumed we'll definitely be going together - me to my heavenly virgins and you, well of course, to the hottest of hell fire for your worldly atrocities. grin
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by ikeyman00(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^ yes vampire

we already know that
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by MeAboki(m): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2013
Hey, didn't they teach you good table manners I.e. not to speak with your mouth full? Abeg remove that Aboki flesh between your carnivorous teeth when you talk! shege Iyamirin banza. angry
Re: WAR: Soldiers Move Into Aguleri (anambra) by ak47mann(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Me_Aboki: Hey, didn't they teach you good table manners I.e. not to speak with your mouth full? Abeg remove that Aboki flesh between your carnivorous teeth when you talk! shege Iyamirin banza. angry
aboki in the east don change their muslims names to christian names just to sleep well at night cheesy cheesy as long as we can remember,aboki will never have peace of mind over here..bakassi machete,very rusty but dangerous one hit in abokis neck the head will roll inside gutter tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigeia Police Officers Caught In The Act ( See Photo) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary / Never Let Peter Obi Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.