Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Question For Yoruba Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Yoruba Christians (2039 Views)

Are Yoruba Christians Really Dropping In Number To Islamization? / . / Yoruba Christians, How Do You Deal With Lies And Misconceptions In Yoruba Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yoruba Christians, do you bliv you are descended from Odudua or from adam ?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-N8j82fvnGOk/UDlaZ5mHb3I/AAAAAAAAAcI/cXLQmcS6Ekw/s640/oduduwa.jpg[/img]

Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
?
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by Ayomivic(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Yoruba Christians, do you bliv you are descended from Odudua or from adam ?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-N8j82fvnGOk/UDlaZ5mHb3I/AAAAAAAAAcI/cXLQmcS6Ekw/s640/oduduwa.jpg[/img]

we are descendant of Adam and Eve. Oduduwa was a descendant of Adam.

Hope i have answered your question?
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by wazobiaforu(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin at your photo - Oduduwa did not fall from sky ooo, he was also descedant of Adam, just that he was among the Emperor and Founding Father of the Yoruba people, also is Obatala and Moremi
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Ayomivic:

we are descendant of Adam and Eve. Oduduwa was a descendant of Adam.

Hope i have answered your question?

yes you have though its false since its impossible for Yorubas to be descended from semites. anyways thank you for your opinion.

wazobia_for_u: grin at your photo - Oduduwa did not fall from sky ooo, he was also descedant of Adam, just that he was among the Emperor and Founding Father of the Yoruba people, also is Obatala and Moremi

In my opinion Odudua was a descendant of the Ancient Nok Civilization who in turn were previously hunter gathers, before we which they were gradually evolving from the apes, in and around the areas of West Africa. It was probably so that the Yorubas were separating from the Greater Bantu Groups and evolving into their own tribe at that point.

ofc he did not fall from the sky. Every Yoruba knows that. That is just symbolic and is a mythological story with a hiddem/double meaning.
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by DonaldGenes(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2013
@Op can I have a biblical word with you?
Don't be scared,let's just have te-a-te convo so you can come up with your reason as to why you don believe in God,then I tell you manny secrets why you think that way..
R u ready with your facts?
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Donalð Genes: @Op can I have a biblical word with you?
Don't be scared,let's just have te-a-te convo so you can come up with your reason as to why you don believe in God,then I tell you manny secrets why you think that way..
R u ready with your facts?

why did you assume that I would be scared just bring it on!

and btw I bliv in the GODS.
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

why did you assume that I would be scared just bring it on!

and btw I bliv in the GODS.
First and foremost....I want to help you out but I need to know just a tad genesis of how you came to believe in Gods as you said and Not the One true God,the living God,the omnipresent God" so I can be able to tell help you out to understand the mystery of Salvation.....truth is no one has talk to you about Our Lord Jesus Christ and I will try to make you understand with the Help of The Holy spirit
So how did you come up with this your thought...don't be offended
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
First and foremost....I want to help you out but I need to know just a tad genesis of how you came to believe in Gods as yoiu said and Not the One true God,the living God,the omnipresent God" so I can be able to tell help you out to understand the mystery of Salvation.....
So how did you come up with this your thought...don't be offended

ok I appreciate your eagerness to help me, i dont know from what.

what is a living God? how can A Spirirtual Force Live? Living is only for the material beings . THe Gods surpass that.

How did I come up with this thought? I was born Pagan. My parents were Pagan. My Grand Parents were Pagan. All my ancestors were Pagan upto the Stone Age and Monkey Age.
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by DonaldGenes(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok I appreciate your eagerness to help me, i dont know from what.

what is a living God? how can A Spirirtual Force Live? Living is only for the material beings . THe Gods surpass that.

How did I come up with this thought? I was born Pagan. My parents were Pagan. My Grand Parents were Pagan. All my ancestors were Pagan upto the Stone Age and Monkey Age.

Okay I now see, have you sat down one day and ask yourself where your so-called ancestral parents are now,In this life,two thinqs a re involve,either you do qood or evil,each have their different fate once we all died....
Now, You don't have to tow the path ua parents did,you can chanqe or break a yoke by coming to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour!
Lemme tell u somethng,there is what we called (he Holy Trinity" which is the the Heavenly father,The son,And God The Holy Spirit"

Even satan acknowledqes that there is a Only God who is the Alpha and the Omega...
If u check in the book of job chapter 1 vs 9..."Then satan answered the Lord,and said,Doth Job fear God for nought"
Now look at it,Satan knows there is but One God"
So you sayinq there are Gods,ia really wronq, am not judqinq u,but I 'm tryinq to direct you to the riqht path of salvation! The thinq is no one has talk to You about Jesus Christ,He is the son of God,the Holy spirit is the one who comforts us,who directs us to do what is right,all of them are in one body.....

Now,God is willinq to accept you as His Child,He needs you to be redeem,He loves you like mad!!! You see,have you ask yourself why people are dying and yet we are still beeathinq,its because of His grace,pls accept Jesus christ now and see within days how your life will chanqe for qood! I am tellinq you this for the 1st time...forqet about those our ancestors,some of them had no knowledqe,that's why they were qroppinq in lack of understandinq...My people perished because of lack of knowledge" that's what God said,

Plss not everythinq your parents did,you must follow,you have now know the truth,now that u know that there is One God,I believe The Holy Spirit will quide you to the full understandinq of God's word.....
Now,imaqine,the sun,the rain,and everythinq you see under this world,heaven and earth....God created them....and when its time for judqment,me,you and all of us huma beings will come to judqement of christ......and the time is near........
Plssss Are you ready to qive your life to Christ now, I want to pray for you
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Okay I now see, have you sat down one day and ask yourself where your so-called ancestral parents are now,In this life,two thinqs a re involve,either you do qood or evil,each have their different fate once we all died....
Now, You don't have to tow the path ua parents did,you can chanqe or break a yoke by coming to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour!
Lemme tell u somethng,there is what we called (he Holy Trinity" which is the the Heavenly father,The son,And God The Holy Spirit"

Even satan acknowledqes that there is a Only God who is the Alpha and the Omega...
If u check in the book of job chapter 1 vs 9..."Then satan answered the Lord,and said,Doth Job fear God for nought"
Now look at it,Satan knows there is but One God"
So you sayinq there are Gods,ia really wronq, am not judqinq u,but I 'm tryinq to direct you to the riqht path of salvation! The thinq is no one has talk to You about Jesus Christ,He is the son of God,the Holy spirit is the one who comforts us,who directs us to do what is right,all of them are in one body.....

Now,God is willinq to accept you as His Child,He needs you to be redeem,He loves you like mad!!! You see,have you ask yourself why people are dying and yet we are still beeathinq,its because of His grace,pls accept Jesus christ now and see within days how your life will chanqe for qood! I am tellinq you this for the 1st time...forqet about those our ancestors,some of them had no knowledqe,that's why they were qroppinq in lack of understandinq...My people perished because of lack of knowledge" that's what God said,

Plss not everythinq your parents did,you must follow,you have now know the truth,now that u know that there is One God,I believe The Holy Spirit will quide you to the full understandinq of God's word.....
Now,imaqine,the sun,the rain,and everythinq you see under this world,heaven and earth....God created them....and when its time for judqment,me,you and all of us huma beings will come to judqement of christ......and the time is near........
Plssss Are you ready to qive your life to Christ now, I want to pray for you

Im so sorry I dont understand. what do you mean by "so-called" ancestral parents ?? ?my parents are still alive (The winds preserve them), thnx to Lord Saarkin Isoki. As for my ancestors, they are always watching over us.

no bro you are wrong. the consequences of whether we do good or evil, have a greater consequence, in the lifetime, rathar than after death. because after death, what only matters is the positive and negative energies, regardless of good or bad.

why should I not follow my respected parents path are you insulting my parents Sir? are you telling me your parents are better than mine? How dare you insult me and my parents like this?! angry I thought I would have a respectful conversation with you. My parents have taught me all the right and good values, to respect elders, be upright, honest, straightforward, etc.
So ofcourse I will follow my parents teachings because my parents are usually right.

Why should I leave my parents and respected ancestors teachings, who have never wronged me or led me astray, and instead, follow the teachings of an israeli man whom Ive never seen and who all I know is, I associate with slavery, backwardness , destruction of identities and cultures worldwide, torture, religious strife, etc. . how do you expect me to take this evil path brother? dont you wish my good, just as I wish yours

also how is jesus my lord? I recognise only 1 Lord on Earth and that is Saarkin Daura HH Umar Faruk dan Umar, descendant of Bayanjidda, and 1 of the last remaining rulers of the True Hausa Bakwai.
In the Spiritual realm, I recognise the Supreme Creator Force Saarkin Aljinnu and all the other Forces that make up the Spiritual Cosmos. THese are my Lords in that realm. so on what basis do you expect me to accept a 2000 yr back dead israeli man as my Lord

and how is jesus my saviour? what exactly did he save me from? I am not saved. This world is clearly in a worser condition since christianity came, becuase now apart from normal wars, we had to cope with slavery, religious wars, torture and forced conversion, r.ape, massacre and extinction of Indigenes, the spread of disease to the Amerindians, etc., all in the name of christianity. so what exactly did this jesus dude save us from me and me especially?

and now i dont understand this Holy trinity? is it like 3 Gods a Heavenly father God, a heavenly son God and a heavenly ghost God.

then why do you say that satan acknowledges 1 God so are you telling me that christians acknowledge 3 Gods and satan acknowledges 1 God hmm i see. . maybe you are right then as there certainly cannot be 1 God.

does this Satan speak english? how do you know satan spoke those words? tomorrow if i make my own book and tell you that satan spoke this words, eill you bliv me? also where dd satan learn english or speech, like vowels, verbs, grammer , consonents, alphaet , etc. did he attend english/language classes? Is satan a human-like figure. does he have a mouth through which he speaks? if yes/no, how do you know all these details? have you seen Satan? if yes, then are you a Satanist

how do you know jesus christ is the son of God? did you see a God giving birth to him? what if tomorrow I say that I am the son of God. will you bliv in me? what proof you have that he is the son of a God. dont tell me the bible, because even I can write a book and state in it that I am the son of God. this is clearly a childish trick unless you can explain this to me.

where is this holy Spirit? are you referring to the different Gods/Spirits that guide the material universe. I know these Spirits. I pray to these Spirit-Gods.

how do you know God is willing to accept me as his child. how do you know your God is male? are you telling me that females areinferior to men and cannot be a God? so now are you a sexist Satanist
also did God tell you that he is accepting me as his child? how can I trust you on this one? I need proof? God didnt tell any such thing to me. and which God btw? THe Creator? The Fertility God? THe Destructive-War God? which one?

he needs me to redeem?! shocked shocked shocked shocked REDEEM WHAT? credit card or money from check? which bank?

He loves me? but that makes him a human. THen he is not a God if he succumbs to base emotions and temptations. also how do you know he loves me. he never told me any such thing. THe other day, I fell down and broke my knee. is this his way of showing love?

how has someone else's dying got to affect our respiratory tract? that doesnt make any sense? these are unrelated things!

Im sorry I cannot accept your jesus , without any reason. there must be a reason and some proof-basis. I see you are advertising your religion. Like the try for 3-days product in supermarkets and return warranty if it doesnt work. ok i understand brother. but still i need good reason to accept jesus as my Lord and saviour.

please dont insult my ancestors, I warn you for the last time. angry I thought our discussion was meant to be civil and with respect of each other. You dont know my ancestors. They were intelligent and hard-working people who built one of the finest Empires in the Sahel and West Africa and they brought civilization to this par of the world. so please keep my ancestors out of this and dont insult them. I cannot tolerate it. you can insult your own ancestors if you want, but dont do mine. I am very grateful to my ancestors for giving birth to me. without them I wouldnt exist. They are like Gods messengers to me. They gave me an identity and a position in life and they watch over me. I feel their presence in my worst hours of needs.

how do you know God said those words? were you present when God said that? or are you just reading form that magazine that the oyinbo, your parents and pastor dumped on you

no I still do not know there is only 1 God. 1 is too definite a number. Either there are no Gods or there are infinity Gods or there are both. but not one. Spirituality is an infinite concept.

where is this holy SPirit. The only Spirits I know, they guide me through my religion in my daily activities.

yes the SUn, the Rain, etc., EVERTHING was created through the auspice of the Creator Force, i.e., the Origin Force, i.e. , the Creator God, Saarkin Aljinnu. some call this Creator Allah, some call it Olodumare, some Brahma, some Chukwu, some Ngai, some Enkai, some Unkuulunkulu, etc.

what judgement? what proof do you have there will be judgement? also why are humans given this special distinction? what about animals? why does this God of your discriminate between creations? some animals have near-human, high levels of intelligence! like the Blue Whale, dolphin, Chimpanzee, Elephant, dog, etc. .

I am ready but I want to see how ready YOU are to convert me to christ? I want proof how deep and strong your faith in christ is and how willing you are to spread the word of christ and propagate christianity. If now I were to ask you to give me $250 to convert to christianity, would you give it to me? or would you back off, out of greed and this greed of money overweighs that of your love for christianity and your love for christ. cmon , prove to me how much you love christ and how much you will sacrifice for his cause. Give me $250 and lets see how strong your faith is or how strong your greed is. .

With all due respect,

PAGAN 9JA
The self-proclaimed Pagan messiah
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Abunga
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Lolz@pagan 9ja..........#ethered
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by DonaldGenes(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Am sorry,I wasn't insulting your parents,I was just trying to buttress some fact to u,bros,your parnets love u no doubt but they went the wrong direction..am not saying there are no all these tiny timy small gods you mention but they are all fakes,vanities upon vanities....in time they shall be destroyed...there is a judgement day where everybody be you who will come to judgement,all the small gods all will account for their evil deeds....don't be decieved,there is only One God in Heaven and In earth....Ofcourse,you self should ask your self "who created all these things you are seeing,who qiveth wisdom to man.....the reason I am beqqing you in the Name Of Jesus Christ to give your life To Him is for your own salvation!!!!as at right now, now you have known the truth....it behoves on you to acknowledqe His presence....I have no 250 dolars to give you to be honest-if I have I will ,after all what there is the use of money if not to spent it,qive it to thsoe who needs it,to the poor,and as a matter of fact,we all know the world were you and I are living in is replete with evil,you see,the will for one to do good or evil rest on the person,,like me now,I don't say I don't sin but I seek forqiveness and I know I am wrong, iask God to forqive me and he will, same as you,you said you do qood and I am proud of that but here is crucible of the matter,there is absolutely something missing in you and that is Jesus....okay,just do me a favour,just surrender your life to Jesus first and see how your life will be....I am betting on that.....forqet about what people will say to u,it doesn't matter.what matter is you are now in the light,you are now saved..once you ask God to come into your life,He will quickly,God Loves you like mad.......I can't lie to you....You wake up every day and see the bright new day and its all because of Him"Jesus"
Now what I mean by the Holy trinity is this.........

A New Testament example is James 2:19:
“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well; the devils also believe, and tremble.”
The three persons of the Godhead are, at the same time, noted in such Scriptures as Isaiah 48:16:
“I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, there am I; and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.”
The speaker in this verse is obviously God, and yet He says He has been sent both by The Lord God (that is, the Father) and by His Spirit (that is, the Holy Spirit).
The New Testament doctrine of theTrinityis evident in such a verse asJohn 15:26, where the Lord Jesus said:
“But when the Comforter is come whom I will send unto you from the Father, He shall testify of me.”
Then there is the baptismal formula:
“baptizingthem in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of theHoly Ghost” (Matthew 28:19).
One name (God) — yet three names!
JESUS— That Jesus, as the only-begotten Son of God, actually claimed to be God, equal with the Father, is clear from numerous Scriptures. For example, He said:
“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:cool.
HOLY SPIRIT— Some cults falsely teach that the Holy Spirit is an impersonal divine influence of some kind, but the Bible teaches that He is a real person, just as are the Father and the Son. Jesus said:
“Howbeit when he, the Spirit oftruth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will show you things to come” (John 16:13).
TRI-UNITY— The teaching of the Bible concerning theTrinitymight be summarized thus. God is a Tri-unity, with each Person of theGodheadequally and fully and eternally God. Each is necessary, and each is distinct, and yet all are one. The three Persons appear in a logical, causal order. The Father is the unseen, omnipresent Source of all being, revealed in and by the Son, experienced in and by the Holy Spirit. The Son proceeds from the Father, and the Spirit from the Son. With reference to God's creation, the Father is the Thought behind it, the Son is the Word calling it forth, and the Spirit is the Deed making it a reality

Both Old andNew Testaments teach the Unity and theTrinityof theGod head. The idea that there is only one God, who created all things, is repeatedly emphasized in such Scriptures as Isaiah 45:18:
“For thus saith theLordthat created theheavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; …I am the Lord; and there is none else.”
Re: A Question For Yoruba Christians by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Am sorry,I wasn't insulting your parents,I was just trying to buttress some fact to u,bros,your parnets love u no doubt but they went the wrong direction..am not saying there are no all these tiny timy small gods you mention but they are all fakes,vanities upon vanities....in time they shall be destroyed...there is a judgement day where everybody be you who will come to judgement,all the small gods all will account for their evil deeds....don't be decieved,there is only One God in Heaven and In earth....Ofcourse,you self should ask your self "who created all these things you are seeing,who qiveth wisdom to man.....the reason I am beqqing you in the Name Of Jesus Christ to give your life To Him is for your own salvation!!!!as at right now, now you have known the truth....it behoves on you to acknowledqe His presence....I have no 250 dolars to give you to be honest-if I have I will ,after all what there is the use of money if not to spent it,qive it to thsoe who needs it,to the poor,and as a matter of fact,we all know the world were you and I are living in is replete with evil,you see,the will for one to do good or evil rest on the person,,like me now,I don't say I don't sin but I seek forqiveness and I know I am wrong, iask God to forqive me and he will, same as you,you said you do qood and I am proud of that but here is crucible of the matter,there is absolutely something missing in you and that is Jesus....okay,just do me a favour,just surrender your life to Jesus first and see how your life will be....I am betting on that.....forqet about what people will say to u,it doesn't matter.what matter is you are now in the light,you are now saved..once you ask God to come into your life,He will quickly,God Loves you like mad.......I can't lie to you....You wake up every day and see the bright new day and its all because of Him"Jesus"
Now what I mean by the Holy trinity is this.........

A New Testament example is James 2:19:
“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well; the devils also believe, and tremble.”
The three persons of the Godhead are, at the same time, noted in such Scriptures as Isaiah 48:16:
“I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, there am I; and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.”
The speaker in this verse is obviously God, and yet He says He has been sent both by The Lord God (that is, the Father) and by His Spirit (that is, the Holy Spirit).
The New Testament doctrine of theTrinityis evident in such a verse asJohn 15:26, where the Lord Jesus said:
“But when the Comforter is come whom I will send unto you from the Father, He shall testify of me.”
Then there is the baptismal formula:
“baptizingthem in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of theHoly Ghost” (Matthew 28:19).
One name (God) — yet three names!
JESUS— That Jesus, as the only-begotten Son of God, actually claimed to be God, equal with the Father, is clear from numerous Scriptures. For example, He said:
“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:cool.
HOLY SPIRIT— Some cults falsely teach that the Holy Spirit is an impersonal divine influence of some kind, but the Bible teaches that He is a real person, just as are the Father and the Son. Jesus said:
“Howbeit when he, the Spirit oftruth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will show you things to come” (John 16:13).
TRI-UNITY— The teaching of the Bible concerning theTrinitymight be summarized thus. God is a Tri-unity, with each Person of theGodheadequally and fully and eternally God. Each is necessary, and each is distinct, and yet all are one. The three Persons appear in a logical, causal order. The Father is the unseen, omnipresent Source of all being, revealed in and by the Son, experienced in and by the Holy Spirit. The Son proceeds from the Father, and the Spirit from the Son. With reference to God's creation, the Father is the Thought behind it, the Son is the Word calling it forth, and the Spirit is the Deed making it a reality

Both Old andNew Testaments teach the Unity and theTrinityof theGod head. The idea that there is only one God, who created all things, is repeatedly emphasized in such Scriptures as Isaiah 45:18:
“For thus saith theLordthat created theheavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; …I am the Lord; and there is none else.”

so you do accept the existence of these GODS Good. what do you mean by tiny. does it have a size? can you please state the approximate size of each God? what do you mean by fakes? how can a Spiritual force be a fake? is it a man acting like a God? (I know someone who does that and I suppose you do to tongue)
If there was ever a fake God, it is OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, an israel man-preacher, who acts like he is a GOD himself.

vanity? wtf? that has no context here. how can a God be a vanity? how will they be destroyed? how do you destroy a Spiritual Force? can you destroy Creation? can you destroy destruction? can you destroy fertility? If you destroy fertility, then how will bew offspring be born? That is insane!
again, how do you know there is a judgement day? are you the one who fixes its timings? whya re you trying to scare us humans?
The Gods will account for their evil deeds? What evil deeds have these Gods done? They have created you and me? is that evil? They cause us rains, food, light, childbirth, etc. is that evil? they guide us in times of distress and need. What is this evil you talk off? why do you blame mans actions on the GODS?
told you before, there cant be 1 God on heaven and on Earth and anywhere. Gods are infinite. The Gods are a vast , never-ending concept. please abeg, show me proof there is 1 God? and yet, you claim there are 3 Gods! how absurd.
The God of Creation caused the creation of all these things around me. The God of knowledge , wisdom, and the power of "knowing itself" caused me to have this wisdom. why do you have to beg? dont you ave decency and dignity? If you are truly speaking the righ things, then you wouldnt have to resort to begging, like the rest of your pathetic kind. a mere convincing and relay of words would be sufficient for me to bliv in you. No i still dont know your brand of truth (or should i say lies). I know my own version of the Truth.

I knew and was expecting you to deny my request of $250 . I knew that for you, the material greed of money far outweighs that of your devotion to christ and your conviction to spread your faith. Your religion is as tainted as those who preach it. How then do you expect me to take you seriously as a man of God, free from material temptations You xtians are only good at sweet talking and sucking the money dry out of peoples pockets. not at giving.
I dont really care for the material value of the money. I was just testing you.
Now if I were to ask you just $50 (8000 Naira) to send to me, would you do it? would you send it as a sign of your devotion and commitment to convert me? If you really are a servant of the God, you would do anything, work , borrow, etc., to get this amount. dont tell me you dont have 8000 Naira but you have internet connection and a laptop/computer and food to eat it and clothes to wear . I refuse to believe it. let us see if you will do it.

what sin do you commit? because I dont commit sin. how then do you expect a non-sinner like me to take a sinner like you seriously, as a man of God

the way you are asking me to surrender is as if you are threatening me with a gun to convert to your religion. you see? how you are like a devil-induced creature trying to capture my soul?
ok I will do it for a day and lets see if your jesus works. strating from now. for 24 hours, I shall refrain from invoking my Gods and only invoke your jesus. for 24 hours only. lets see. .

again how do you know a God loves me like mad? are you his mouthpiece? This God didnt tell me he loves me.

That speaker is not God. that speaker is jesus, the israeli man-preacher-self-proclaimed-God. how can you be so gullible, as to believe in something without any proof undecided angry
tomorrow I will come and say that God , my father, has sent me and commands you to prostrate before me. would you do it?

why does God have 3 names? what sense does this make? please this is very stu.pid. why not 2 names or 4 names or 100 names or just 1 name?

how can you belive in whatever nonsense man says. and why is jesus lieing. why is he saying he is the beginning when clearly there were many people before his biirth and dinosaurs and other lifeforms , planets ,etc., before him. and how can he be the end when he dies like a common criminal on the cross, nearly 2000 yrs ago also how can a son be equal to his father? are you equal to your father? This is the height of false-pride and disrespect! angry
also how can a spirit be a person? what nonsense be this? If a spirit is a person, then it is not a spirit. IT IS A PERSON!

this Trinity is no similar to Paganism then. You believe in different interconnect GODS. admit it. stop beating about the bush. why then do you christians talk against us Pagans. why do you kill and harrass us. and YOU my friend, why did you abandon your ancestors Gods for this nonsense?
you think by using big words such omnipresent, omnipotent, alpha, omega and all this, you are following a divine order. no my friend, you are not.
why do you bliv in jesus, the word, more than the origin and the spirit that is making it into reality

why didnt your God say, WE are the Lord, or We 3 together are the Lord, why does he have to be a hypocrite and say he is only the lord.

also why does your God speak english/latin why not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo>? why is this God racist? also how can a spiritual force speak>?

also why does your God have to have a Father-son relationship WHY NOT A MOTHER-DAUGHTER or FATHER-DAUGHTER or MOTHER-SON relationship why is the female gender always side-tracked. why dont your religion acknowledge the female. Now you know why the Early Pagan converts to christianity looked for a female role and tried to incorporate mary into worship, even though your bible does not acknowledge the divinity of females? Now you know why Pagan religions symbolically use female AND male characters to describe the GODS/ Spiritual Forces?

why does your religion have to be so sexist and unequal

also you didnt answer these questions of mine:

PAGAN 9JA:

Why should I leave my parents and respected ancestors teachings, who have never wronged me or led me astray, and instead, follow the teachings of an israeli man whom Ive never seen and who all I know is, I associate with slavery, backwardness , destruction of identities and cultures worldwide, torture, religious strife, etc. . how do you expect me to take this evil path brother? dont you wish my good, just as I wish yours

also how is jesus my lord? so on what basis do you expect me to accept a 2000 yr back dead israeli man as my Lord

and how is jesus my saviour? what exactly did he save me from? I am not saved. This world is clearly in a worser condition since christianity came, becuase now apart from normal wars, we had to cope with slavery, religious wars, torture and forced conversion, r.ape, massacre and extinction of Indigenes, the spread of disease to the Amerindians, etc., all in the name of christianity. so what exactly did this jesus dude save us from me and me especially?

then why do you say that satan acknowledges 1 God so are you telling me that christians acknowledge 3 Gods and satan acknowledges 1 God

does this Satan speak english? how do you know satan spoke those words?

tomorrow if i make my own book and tell you that satan spoke this words, eill you bliv me?

also where dd satan learn english or speech, like vowels, verbs, grammer , consonents, alphaet , etc.

did he attend english/language classes?

Is satan a human-like figure. does he have a mouth through which he speaks?

if yes/no, how do you know all these details?

have you seen Satan?

if yes, then are you a Satanist

how do you know jesus christ is the son of God?

did you see a God giving birth to him?

what if tomorrow I say that I am the son of God. will you bliv in me?

what proof you have that he is the son of a God?

dont tell me the bible, because even I can write a book and state in it that I am the son of God. this is clearly a childish trick unless you can explain this to me.

how do you know God is willing to accept me as his child?

how do you know your God is male?

are you telling me that females areinferior to men and cannot be a God?

so now are you a sexist Satanist

also did God tell you that he is accepting me as his child?

how can I trust you on this one?

I need proof. God didnt tell any such thing to me. and which God btw? THe Creator? The Fertility God? THe Destructive-War God? which one?

he needs me to redeem?! shocked shocked shocked shocked REDEEM WHAT? credit card or money from check? which bank?

He loves me? but that makes him a human. THen he is not a God if he succumbs to base emotions and temptations. also how do you know he loves me? he never told me any such thing. THe other day, I fell down and broke my knee. is this his way of showing love?

how has someone else's dying got to affect our respiratory tract?

how do you know God said those words? were you present when God said that? or are you just reading form that magazine that the oyinbo, your parents and pastor dumped on you

what judgement? what proof do you have there will be judgement? also why are humans given this special distinction? what about animals? why does this God of your discriminate between creations? some animals have near-human, high levels of intelligence! like the Blue Whale, dolphin, Chimpanzee, Elephant, dog, etc. .

(1) (Reply)

Activating Your Prayer For Speedy Answers; Get Answers To Your Prayers / The Many Lies About Speaking In Tongues / Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Be Fruitful. RCCG Open Heavens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.