Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials (906 Views)

BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) / Pic:19-yr Old Model Bathes In PIG BLOOD Because She Want To Maintain Her Youth / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just when i thought i heard it all...

KIM Kardashian’s face is left dripping with blood as she undergoes an agonising new beauty treatment.

The pregnant reality star was seen grimacing in pain during the painful procedure on the latest episode of her reality TV show.

The blood facial process involves medics taking blood from the arm, before separating the platelets, and then INJECTING it into the face.

Kim, who is expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, said beforehand: "I love trying anything that makes you look and feel youthful."

But we're not sure she loved it quite so much when doctors began using an instrument with NINE tiny needles attached to inject her.

She was seen wailing: "Ow", before telling best pal Jonathan Cheban, who had gone along to hold her hand: "Oh my God. I will never get a facelift if it feels like that.

source:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4835665/kim-kardashian-gets-very-painful-looking-blood-facial.html

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials by ChocoChanel: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is pregnant and still has the energy for such? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
I really wish there was some way to un-see one of the most disgusting pictures of one of the most disgusting pieces of subhuman vermin poop that I’ve ever seen in my life, named Kim Kartrashian. Could someone please round up this entire family of verminous syphilitic dog poop, and herd them into a toxic waste incinerator?
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
this is so f*cking stupid are you kidding me your getting old DEAL with it

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials by ideee03(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Seriously!!! In her condition??SMH
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Uses Blood To “maintain Her Youth” In Bloody Facials by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2013

(1)

Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face / 64 Year Old Man Jailed For Making Love To Peacock. / Yvonne Nelson and Azeezat On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.