Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist (1109 Views)

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Twist In Petition To Withdraw Okonjo-iweala's Yale Doctorate / Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist by psucc(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello NL, I learnt the GIS by SURE-P which reg was done online has been discarded. Now it is the LG Council that would handle the recruitment process as well as make up N10k of the proposed N20k monthly allowance. According to the circular released to that effect skill acquisition centres would be created in each ward. And the graduates are to take subjects according to their discipline. Now I see this move as a ploy to serve political bigots and the graduates again being denied the opportunity.
Re: GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist by psucc(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mod pls frontpage. The info is real and coming soon
Re: GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist by Sulharuna: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2013
This information is baseless and unfounded. If you need information on GIS - SURE-P of the Federal Ministry of Finance, please check the website at wyesurep.gov.ng. That is where the organization releases its information on GIS.
Re: GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist by nig2change: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Don't just sit at the comfort of your home and be typing baseless information. Go to ministry of finance website and source any information there or better still ask.
Re: GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist by psucc(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
... And dont just be over-relying on those posts there as what you claim baseless is about to take you off-balance. Watch out!

(1) (Reply)

God Punish This Government / Satellite Imagery Shows 2,275 Houses Burnt In Baga, Human Rights Watch Says / We Can’t Meet Your Demands, FG Tells ASUU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.