Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1165827 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nani667: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
walcolm:

the post above is the last post from my Z3...my phone just got stolen for the second time in church this afternoon....my pocket was picked right on the corridor after church service

You really need to stop going to that Church.... Two phones in record time,.. And I'm sure it's the same Person..... Imagine one Nigga for that Church just chill for one corner dey monitor you, collecting all your phones..... Sad something
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stdennis: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
henry007: stl100-3
That's serious! Am just about ordering for STL100-3 now. I thought it's better than STL100-1 before.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
@walcolm... maybe u r getting der msg in a wrong way. is like dey don't want u to use small fones. My guy, Abeg upgrade to BlackBerry passport and u go see say dey will cum to u and tell u dat 'now u r talking '... we release u in the name of the FATHER! undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ojochidem(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Walcolm, accept my sympathy. The Lord shall provide.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Mykcool(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
walcolm:

the post above is the last post from my Z3...my phone just got stolen for the second time in church this afternoon....my pocket was picked right on the corridor after church service
yeah dat feeling It's rly annoying. Sorry bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by CBNIM: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please house, how do I know if "show what I'm listening to" is on on my bbm, and how do I turn it off assuming it's on, on my q5?

Thanks all for your wonderful responses so far. I will really use your help on this.

@Walcom, I'm really sorry for your loss, I can only imagine what you are feeling! It's well my friend.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mo2raur(f): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
@walcolm: sorry for your loss, God will do new things and it shall spring forth.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
lordmayor4: Still begging for anyone with Q10 10.3 files in lagos mainland to please help me with it ejoor.... please.

I could be able to help.. I stay around okota. If you stay close by you can come pick it up. I'll split the one I have then you can download q10 radio.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
CBNIM: Please house, how do I know if "show what I'm listening to" is on on my bbm, and how do I turn it off assuming it's on, on my q5?

Thanks all for your wonderful responses so far. I will really use your help on this.

@Walcom, I'm really sorry for your loss, I can only imagine what you are feeling! It's well my friend.

From your bbm app, slide down from the top, to get settings option.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Walcolm.. this is no longer funny mehn undecided angry

Why na? I'll suggest u report to the security department of your church.. 2 Fone's in a matter of weeks in the same CHURCH Is not nice at all.. angry

So sorry for the loss of your z3 bro. angry angry

But why would people be stealing in churches? angry angry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
BluePearls:

I could be able to help.. I stay around okota. If you stay close by you can come pick it up. I'll split the one I have then you can download q10 radio.

Hello bro, sorry I couldn't come for that 10.3 file again.. I was really busy yesterday hopefully next weekend.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
BluePearls:

Thanks bro, I stay at 'lere weekdays! How can it be possible?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mckemsoc(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
jeccy: Pls u guys shud help me ooo am using Q5 wit my glo sim and its bin workin perfectly wel until I travelled to BORI in rivers state. Nw wut it's showing me is dat I can only mak emergency call no network but wen I put d glo sim in anoda fone it worked, wen I also put my mtn sim in my Q5 d network was restored don't seem to no wut d plm is. Wen I called glo customer care de said my sim is ok buh I shud bring my fone wit d glo sim to dere office so de can check it

If your network is on 3G only try changing it to 2G or 3G/2G... it's likely the environment u found yourself doesn't have 3G Glo network hence why is not receiving any signal. It has happened to me once and I thought my SIM had damaged till I changed it to 2G.

If it doesn't work then it could be something else. I hope it works for u smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chuksworld(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
I really think Q5 users should have their own thread. This place is just for Z10 and Z3

between a new tecno phantom F7 and BlackBerry Q5, which is more classic cos I have both but wants to sell one
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
nani667:

You really need to stop going to that Church.... Two phones in record time,.. And I'm sure it's the same Person..... Imagine one Nigga for that Church just chill for one corner dey monitor you, collecting all your phones..... Sad something
ahahah, walcom u get change church o, b4 u knw d whole chuch go d use bb10 courtesy of u, bt on a serious note u need to report d matter to the paster is not looking funny atal
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
BluePearls:

Again? shocked
Bros wetin happen na?

It's an upscale church and the boys know they can always find something valuable to steal
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
harrysterol: ahahah, walcom u get change church o, b4 u knw d whole chuch go d use bb10 courtesy of u, bt on a serious note u need to report d matter to the paster is not looking funny atal

I intend to formally inform the church authority so they can proactively manage the situation before it gets out of hand
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
siegfried99: Walcolm.. this is no longer funny mehn undecided angry

Why na? I'll suggest u report to the security department of your church.. 2 Fone's in a matter of weeks in the same CHURCH Is not nice at all.. angry

So sorry for the loss of your z3 bro. angry angry

But why would people be stealing in churches? angry angry

Thanks man. Will inform the security department

When I lost the first one I kept thinking I left it on my seat after service. This one really showed me what happened.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
nani667:

Lol..at the chilling Nigga

I don't think it's the fault of the church though. Don't forget the people make up the church and the house of God cannot discriminate against people in terms of admittance

Rather than stop going to the church, I'll let them know of the new risk so they can tackle it before it gets out of hand
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
yomifola: @walcolm... maybe u r getting der msg in a wrong way. is like dey don't want u to use small fones. My guy, Abeg upgrade to BlackBerry passport and u go see say dey will cum to u and tell u dat 'now u r talking '... we release u in the name of the FATHER! undecided grin

Lol...was actually hoping to use this one till the passport becomes available but I guess I will have to be the first in line after 24th
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chuksworld: I really think Q5 users should have their own thread. This place is just for Z10 and Z3

between a new tecno phantom F7 and BlackBerry Q5, which is more classic cos I have both but wants to sell one

This thread is for all bb 10 devices and there's really not much of a difference in all the phones software wise..the screen size is the major difference and anything that works on the Z series works on the Q series

The Z series are quite popular and lots of folks here use them. I'll be happy if more people like yourself who use the Q series frequent the thread to share their insight

That said, what issues are you having?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
stdennis:
That's serious! Am just about ordering for STL100-3 now. I thought it's better than STL100-1 before.
it's better . I just didnt download a good leak and I was trying to manage it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2014
henry007: why always you na, it's like you have an enemy in that church. sorry about your stolen phones bruh

Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chuksworld(m): 6:30am On Sep 22, 2014
walcolm:

This thread is for all bb 10 devices and there's really not much of a difference in all the phones software wise..the screen size is the major difference and anything that works on the Z series works on the Q series

The Z series are quite popular and lots of folks here use them. I'll be happy if more people like yourself who use the Q series frequent the thread to share their insight

That said, what issues are you having?
Good talk bro. I recently bought the Q5, no problems so far but I don't know how to get interesting software on the phone. I have searched for ordinary operamini to install but couldn't get it. I don't also know how to start installing android apps. My os is 10.2.1.2102 SQR 100-3

I'm scared of doing any further upgrade on the phone cos I am scared of stories of malfunctioning.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by jeccy(f): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2014
mckemsoc:

If your network is on 3G only try changing it to 2G or 3G/2G... it's likely the environment u found yourself doesn't have 3G Glo network hence why is not receiving any signal. It has happened to me once and I thought my SIM had damaged till I changed it to 2G.

If it doesn't work then it could be something else. I hope it works for u smiley

Thanks it worked am really greatful
@walcom am really sori for ur loss
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Chuksworld:
Good talk bro. I recently bought the Q5, no problems so far but I don't know how to get interesting software on the phone. I have searched for ordinary operamini to install but couldn't get it. I don't also know how to start installing android apps. My os is 10.2.1.2102 SQR 100-3

I'm scared of doing any further upgrade on the phone cos I am scared of stories of malfunctioning.

the BB10 browser can give you everything you want from the operamini browser. it is actually a well documented and seldom contested fact that the BB10 browser is the best mobile browser as of today

if you must install opera, go to 1mobile.com and install their appstore or visit amazon.com from your phone and download the amazon appstore apk, install it and you will have all the android apps on amazon available to install

you should still get a few OS updates pushed to your phone...you're not yet on the latest official OS
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Mykcool(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2014
good morning, hope u guys had a nice weekend. @bluepearl pls d link, still waiting grin .... it's Monday again angry angry sad sad
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by DealMogul(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
cupid4ig: like I said before z3 is 36,500 on Konga add 3k to ur voucher and get it. Forget z10

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mckemsoc(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2014
jeccy:

Thanks it worked am really greatful
@walcom am really sori for ur loss

You are welcome. Am glad to hear it worked.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Chuksworld(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2014
walcolm:

the BB10 browser can give you everything you want from the operamini browser. it is actually a well documented and seldom contested fact that the BB10 browser is the best mobile browser as of today

if you must install opera, go to 1mobile.com and install their appstore or visit amazon.com from your phone and download the amazon appstore apk, install it and you will have all the android apps on amazon available to install

you should still get a few OS updates pushed to your phone...you're not yet on the latest official OS
the bb10 browser is fine but it consumes more data than the opera. I'm trying to manage my mb. The browser plays songs on tooxclusive instead of downloading it to my phone directly. Lemme download the 1mobile app first. *runs off
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Mykcool: good morning, hope u guys had a nice weekend. @bluepearl pls d link, still waiting grin .... it's Monday again angry angry sad sad

I posted some links, page 132 I guess. For which device? Lemme know if I can look it up for you.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
Anyone running 10.3 on Z3 here? What's the performance like? Any lag or issues? Please lemme know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.