Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1162932 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by weymzy(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
urgently need a q10 in Abuja. must be clean and problem free. 08180410306
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by iseoluwa89(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
urgent pls,my z10 does nt boot again it keeps showing red light and blackberry displays on d screen,dis process repeats itself over again as long as its connected to charge,if no charger then it wnt boot at all...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bliss11(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
help I want to get a good game each one I download tries to download additional data which never downloads
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Omolola1(f): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
dayosmallz:

Thank God I'm not the only one that felt disgust on seeing the z3.. no wonder the z10 still costs more.

What's up with the z3?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Folarinwazzy:
how do I download videos on normal browser without streaming

Go to page 5, you'll see instructions there
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
kazzonline:

Help needed biko

Are you sure you have data? What you're experiencing occurs when BlackBerry World is unable to access data services on your device
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
cruz22:
wer do I get dat new bbm..d 1 on ma fone znt askin 4 any upgrade

If you're using a US branded device, it could be slowing down the update push to your phone.

Open BlackBerry World and go to your installed app

Tap to view BlackBerry Messenger and you should see the option to update
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
bliss11:
help I want to get a good game each one I download tries to download additional data which never downloads
Go to good sites and download d game apk and the SD files too(cache) and install dem respectively
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Omolola1:

What's up with the z3?

Nothing, don't just like the phone, prefer a physical keyboard!

Meanwhile brand new z3 still up for sale
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by weymzy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
lordmayor4:

Am selling Q10 for 38k. Neat
your phone number and location
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
weymzy:
your phone number and location

No longer available.... but Z3 is.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uchihak(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Funny hw people can be merely disgusted cause of a fone dat doesn't have a physical keyboard.....fones with keyboard are jus literally lame
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bunmishontelle(f): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
walcolm:
--------Post updated 3rd October------

For those now on the z10, Q10, Q5 and now Z30 devices running on the new blackberry 10 OS, post your requests, observations here.

Been using one since March 2013 and I can help you with questions you may have cool

DATA PLAN

FULL BIS will still work with no problem on AIRTEL AND GLO..Stay strictly away from MTN and Etisalat

Stay away from 'Social' Plans on all networks....they don't work

COMPLETE, Unlimited and Absolute plans should work because if there's any restrictions its probably only the no of email addresses you can register on BIS but BB10 doesn't handle email with BIS. i use this particular BIS flavor on Glo and Airtel and i can confirm they work flawlessly

UPDATE: I have a first hand experience that Glo BB COMPLETE PLAN work with no problem

Check Page 24 for the new Glo BIS plans and code

thanks bro. i just succeeded on wasting my money on mtn. God bless u, Glo all the way now

New BB10 Data plans,
STAY AWAY from GLO BB10 MIDMONTH plan, it has been placed on 2G network to block video and audio streaming

The great news is BB10 will run on any normal data plan for andriods, iPhone, mifi etc so we dont even need the crappy BB10 plans being introduced by the networks

APPS
there are over 350k BB10 apps on BB World...you can find anything you need on there

Sideloading
Check the last post on this page and the first post on Page 23

Downloading files using BB10 browser
Check Page 5

Others
Check Page 10 for videos highlighting BB10 features

Check Page 23 for more information about BB10 OS and devices

Check the top of Page 38 for BB World settings so you can download files larger than 50mb
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2014
dayosmallz:

Thank God I'm not the only one that felt disgust on seeing the z3.. no wonder the z10 still costs more.
z3's front and back are more aesthetically pleasing than the z10 and z30 . unless you don't like 4 -corner phones which means you consider xperia phones to be ugly. simply put, you're in the minority if you consider 4-corner phones like the z3 ugly.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2014
henry007:
z3's front and back are more aesthetically pleasing than the z10 and z30 . unless you don't like 4 -corner phones which means you consider xperia phones to be ugly. simply put, you're in the minority if you consider 4-corner phones like the z3 ugly.
u
yea u got the exact word "ugly"
u can't compare d curved edges on d z10 to d 4-corner like igbobi sign board on z3
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2014
scarr:

u
u can't compare d curved edges on d z10 to d 4-corner like igbobi sign board on z3

And to think I just passed igbobi now lmao
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mo2raur(f): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2014
dayosmallz:

Yup.. works perfectly and the timed message feature too grin

Edited
Read mekstaniac post.

Morin, explain the timed message.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yhellow(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Pls can anybody giv me d link of where to download verizon Z10 os and d process on reloading d OS, d phone wil nt boot pass blue screen. Thx
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2014
scarr:

u
U knw wat, I dnt jst get u guys, wat exactly is ugly about it, is it d form factor? My guy step out frm d past n com in to d future, we r nt using Sagem MyXseries anymor here wit all d curved angles. Pick up ur fon, watch Youtube hands-on videos of d Zseries, listen to wat critics and fon analysts say. Z3 looks and feels more premium dn d oda Zs, frm d dotted and d leathery-feel of d rear and d perfectly placed speaker outlet to d impressively etched sides, etc. Mhen dnt jst use fons, feel fons!
Telling me curves #scoffs# Go look at d Premium Passport and tell me hw curved it is..

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2014
uchihak:
Funny hw people can be merely disgusted cause of a fone dat doesn't have a physical keyboard.....fones with keyboard are jus literally lame
Dnt mind dem, pple need to be moving along wit time/change/innovation, if u slack n cling to one archaic tin, we leave u bhind. Full CapacitiveTouchscreen is d in tin, reason y most smart fons use it. Even laptops nw include touchscreens, wat d hell is physical keyboard? Dt sh*t is goin obsolete soon like d VHS tape. Wy take up half of my precious screen space for som keyboard dt can actually still pop out on my screen whenever I nid it?
Guys watchout, Physical Keyboard will b buried soon, mark my words, starting wit fons, den move to PCs..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by civilserva: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2014
Hey guys, i have like new Z30 for grabs, check the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1978328/blackberry-z30-4g-lte-47k#27679069.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2014
tziz:

U knw wat, I dnt jst get u guys, wat exactly is ugly about it, is it d form factor? My guy step out frm d past n com in to d future, we r nt using Sagem MyXseries anymor here wit all d curved angles. Pick up ur fon, watch Youtube hands-on videos of d Zseries, listen to wat critics and fon analysts say. Z3 looks and feels more premium dn d oda Zs, frm d dotted and d leathery-feel of d rear and d perfectly placed speaker outlet to d impressively etched sides, etc. Mhen dnt jst use fons, feel fons!
Telling me curves #scoffs# Go look at d Premium Passport and tell me hw curved it is..

It's your opinion bro.... as for me, the Z3 is a no, coupled with the mere 8gb memory which serves me nothing.... some people like being archaic, yes, deal with it... I guess you know some people prefer village life to urban life... try typing with your touchscreen phone on a bumpy naija road and leave me to my physical keyboard.... I have used all sort of touchscreen even the z10, and Sony experia but I love me my q10... awaiting the classic.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by PapTzy(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Now we're HERE!
10.3.1.1016 LIVE!

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2014
tziz:

wetin dey tire me is how someone says he likes beans cos of protein and u want to force him to like rice cos Dangote says it's good..........
u said I shld
"listen to wat critics and fon analysts say"
you as a BlackBerry user which is probably d most hated phone especially in America(where dere are more critics) , was it what critics said dat made u like ur BlackBerry or what it's offering u..............

thank God my classic is semi straight and curved grin

even d xperia Ure referring to has left d sharp corners in d latest xperia.....its checkmate for u bro

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
lordmayor4:

It's your opinion bro.... as for me, the Z3 is a no, coupled with the mere 8gb memory which serves me nothing.... some people like being archaic, yes, deal with it... I guess you know some people prefer village life to urban life... try typing with your touchscreen phone on a bumpy naija road and leave me to my physical keyboard.... I have used all sort of touchscreen even the z10, and Sony experia but I love me my q10... awaiting the classic.

no mind dat tziz bros
I've used all sort of touchscreen phones from sammy, iphone,techno, Sony but I'll go with half touch half keyboard anyday....try driving and sending dat message......

8mp is archaic yet bb next phone would come with 8mp camera
phones without water resistance are archaic yet our BlackBerry doesn't have a water resistance phone

I'll pick any 1970 BMW /benz over any 2015 Toyota /hyundia.......

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
and to think d most important things in d z3 sef is archaic
archaic in screen ppi, ram and storage memory

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Bisjosh(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2014
scarr:

no mind dat tziz bros
I've used all sort of touchscreen phones from sammy, iphone,techno, Sony but I'll go with half touch half keyboard anyday....try driving and sending dat message......

phones without water resistance are archaic yet our BlackBerry doesn't have a water resistance phone

nice comparison...but err won't pick z10 over z3 unless it's for my enemy. no wahala fone, that's what z3 is for me.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Skeelzz(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
tziz:

Dnt mind dem, pple need to be moving along wit time/change/innovation, if u slack n cling to one archaic tin, we leave u bhind. Full CapacitiveTouchscreen is d in tin, reason y most smart fons use it. Even laptops nw include touchscreens, wat d hell is physical keyboard? Dt sh*t is goin obsolete soon like d VHS tape. Wy take up half of my precious screen space for som keyboard dt can actually still pop out on my screen whenever I nid it?
Guys watchout, Physical Keyboard will b buried soon, mark my words, starting wit fons, den move to PCs..

Lol,ur opinion.....as for me if u give me a z10 or z3 or z watever i'd only sell it and use a bold 5 preferably....the qwerty keyboard is the main reason I like there fons,if blackberry stops rolling out fons with keyboard i'm quitting,besides I dnt tink dat is happening cuz d keyboard is kinda like a trademark to dem...we use fons for different purposes,and mine needs a keypad....

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2014
scarr:

no mind dat tziz bros

Jst a lil question, wat fon r u using nw?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Jfactor(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Wat are d cost of monthly blackberry bis subcription for
Q10
Q5
Q3
Z10
a kind reply will be appreciated.
Tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.