Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1189792 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by FluffySucre(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

Probably not advisable for now, except you want stay with it till the official release. As it is, you wont be able to revert to 10.3.1, except 10.2

yeah I know that, some people on crackberry also said there is no noticeable difference. I will wait till the last digits gets to thousands. Tnx Blue pearls.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fearless07(f): 11:56am On May 28, 2015
fearless07:
Somebody suggested candy crush saga when I requested for game to download on my phone. I tried doing that but I was unable to. I went to crackberry.com and followed the steps using the amazon app but am having difficulties doing so. It keeps showing a message that my browser is outdated. Am still on the 10.2 os using a Q5 bb. I have been skeptical about running the new os because I don't know how to and I am scared if my phone would start having issues if I get around to upgrading the os. Please is there a way I can download games like the candy crush and other ones you can suggest to me. Thanks.
pls still waiting for a response.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
fearless07:

hi, im afraid you have to be on the latest 10.3.1 OS for you to run the current version of candy crush saga. Installing the OS is pretty easy and you dont need a nerve of steel to pull it through grin. All you need is the correct autoloader for your phone, a PC and Internet, then you're good to go. But if you've gotten a prompt to do it OTA, look for a strong wifi and update.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nedu2000(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
fearless07:
I use a q5 and I downloaded candycrush flawlessly from amazon.....you probably need to update 'cause i'm on 10.3.1.
It's quite easy,he phone had asked that I use wifi,all I did was to use to use a friend's android phone and via the 'tethering' option under 'networks'(settings) sent data(wifi) to my q5,updating it in the process to 10.3.1.xxxx
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fearless07(f): 3:31pm On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

hi, im afraid you have to be on the latest 10.3.1 OS for you to run the current version of candy crush saga. Installing the OS is pretty easy and you dont need a nerve of steel to pull it through grin. All you need is the correct autoloader for your phone, a PC and Internet, then you're good to go. But if you've gotten a prompt to do it OTA, look for a strong wifi and update.
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fearless07(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2015
nedu2000:
I use a q5 and I downloaded candycrush flawlessly from amazon.....you probably need to update 'cause i'm on 10.3.1.
It's quite easy,the phone had asked that I use wifi,all I did use to use a friend's android phone and via the 'tethering' option undering networks(settings) sent data(wifi) to my q5,updating it in the process
Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by FluffySucre(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

What solution were you given? Few pages back, I gave someone a link to a site (crackberry.com) where he'd find the best and easiest method to install playstore on BB10

hello...we're u able to install in it on ur phone, tried Colby's method on crackberry, it ws going well until I got to the part where u need authetication code from Google, bt I couldn't get one cos the part where u would select ur country, Google excluded Nigeria from the list. So I couldn't get a foreign number to recieve the authentication code.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
FluffySucre:

hello...we're u able to install in it on ur phone, tried Colby's method on crackberry, it ws going well until I got to the part where u need authetication code from Google, bt I couldn't get one cos the part where u would select ur country, Google excluded Nigeria from the list. So I couldn't get a foreign number to recieve the authentication code.

It installed on my phone very fine. I guess you did something wrong along the line cus i didn't have to select any country to get the code.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by FluffySucre(f): 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
BluePearls:

It installed on my phone very fine. I guess you did something wrong along the line cus i didn't have to select any country to get the code.

Ok, Pls if it's not too much to ask, can u share ur steps, cos Colby's method required Authetication code.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Iamxtopher(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2015
FluffySucre:

Ok, Pls if it's not too much to ask, can u share ur steps, cos Colby's method required Authetication code.

Read This https://www.nairaland.com/2343786/get-google-play-store-blackberry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by FluffySucre(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Read This https://www.nairaland.com/2343786/get-google-play-store-blackberry

hello Lamxtopher, I had a low battery since morning, so I couldn't come online. After I asked u for steps on how u installed it, I went over Cobalt's method again, and u were right I wasn't doing something right, I figured it out last night and viola! it worked! I downloaded Konga to test it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 1:07am On May 30, 2015
This just in and it's hot!!!!

The popular BlackBerry 10 twitter client BLAQ is available for free till Tuesday. Grab it with this code below

Blaqbbfr50

Open BlackBerry world, swipe down from the top and tap redeem. Type in the code above and you have the app

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2015
walcolm:
[b]This just in and it's hot!!!

The popular BlackBerry 10 twitter client BLAQ is available for free till Tuesday. Grab it with this code below

Blaqbbfr50

Open BlackBerry world, swipe down from the top and tap redeem. Type in the code above and you have the app
thanks just got it....pls aw do you get notified about the redemption promos on blackberry world, is it tru a forum?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
It's a bit of luck sometimes. There are two types of promos.. BlackBerry sponsored and app developer sponsored

BlackBerry sponsored promos show up on BlackBerry world and is widely advertised on multiple channels so unless you're under a rock, you should get to hear about them

App developer sponsored promos are tougher to catch. Sometimes they also show up on BlackBerry world and Sites like crackberry get notified and the share the info

most times, number delimited promos disappear way too fast because the site caters to millions of BlackBerry users all over the world

Time delimited promos are much easier to get because the developer is giving away an unlimited number of apps for a period of time..this blaq app is a good example
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by drakura: 2:20pm On May 30, 2015
Pls i bought a new z10 and suscribed to airtel but it aint browsing,it keep showing No network connection what wil i do,the vpn is not yet connected.pls hw do i set it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yarcs(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2015
Bluepearl thanks a lot bro ur replys hav been of great help, I av downloaded d play store and all other app dat I was required to from crackberry, bt I cnt stil work wit ma snap chat, its askin me for google play services, nd I downloaded that thrpugh my opera and tried installain it bt it dint work, pls wat do u recommend i do bro...
CC. Bluepearl
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nani667: 12:38pm On May 31, 2015
Blackberry Q5 available for sale in Lagos... If anyone is interested ✔

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by holatunde1759(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
hi peeps, pls I want to upgrade my Q10 to OS10.3 from OS10.2. where can I download the autoloader to do that. Share the link pls. thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
holatunde1759:
hi peeps, pls I want to upgrade my Q10 to OS10.3 from OS10.2. where can I download the autoloader to do that. Share the link pls. thanks.

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMpRBzkQkxY_8w1sxMeaelgWiKjL3dTocYhTwQn6io#/aAxFKyzPQ-izsxzUn8Nl_A/rvdcHGdzSFqp5HIb2K3xoQ/GcKP14mWSdO8zR19Bnn_NA/?file=L0ICdeN8SyWXpiGFMZcQLQ

That's the link for autoloader 10.3.1.2726 for q10 working perfect
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
I can't remember how I installed my Google Play Services, but I think it's pretty much straight forward if you have BlackBerry Google ID installed and should work with just ordinarily installation.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
nani667:
Blackberry Q5 available for sale in Lagos... If anyone is interested ✔

How much angry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Slimfeez(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2015
what is the main difference of the official version of BlackBerry 10 operating system ɑ̤̥̈̊Ωƌ̲̣̣ the autoloader, ℓ̊ will a guru †✆ expantiate more on that... thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by phemmisky(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
pls, @walcolm, blue pearls and all , pls help me with a working q5 autoloader link , and how do I know STL of q5 that is not coming up , urgent pls, thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Slimfeez:
what is the main difference of the official version of BlackBerry 10 operating system ɑ̤̥̈̊Ωƌ̲̣̣ the autoloader, ℓ̊ will a guru †✆ expantiate more on that... thanks

No difference in what you get really, like we've said here over and over again, they are both same. Just that one comes OTA and the autoloader is downloaded to install at your own time.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
phemmisky:
pls, @walcolm, blue pearls and all , pls help me with a working q5 autoloader link , and how do I know STL of q5 that is not coming up , urgent pls, thanks

Q5 and Q10 (SQN) both use the same autoloaders. You can download from HERE
download the autoloader meant for Q10 and enjoy. OS 10.3.1.2744

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Osinitu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good day beautiful tech gurus and everyone,
I've been trying so hard to switch to OS 10.3 on my bb z3 but somehow I havn't been able to. The problem is I've not got another phone which I can connect to wirelessly to do that and also I don't have the BBLink software to make use of auto-loaders. I want to ask if its possible to connect my bbz3 wirelessly to my system and download the bblink and also the autoloader.

Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osinitu:
Good day beautiful tech gurus and everyone,
I've been trying so hard to switch to OS 10.3 on my bb z3 but somehow I havn't been able to. The problem is I've not got another phone which I can connect to wirelessly to do that and also I don't have the BBLink software to make use of auto-loaders. I want to ask if its possible to connect my bbz3 wirelessly to my system and download the bblink and also the autoloader.

Thanks

Yea, you can use ur Z3 as a hotspot and do the downloading, provided the connection is very strong in your area. Remember to use a download manager (i.e ínternet download manager) so you can resume download when the connection breaks (the autoloader file should be about 1.6gig). Download bblink to do your back up and restore, download autoloader and install (you don't need bblink for this)
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Osinitu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
BluePearls:

Yea, you can use ur Z3 as a hotspot and do the downloading, provided the connection is very strong in your area. Remember to use a download manager (i.e ínternet download manager) so you can resume download when the connection breaks (the autoloader file should be about 1.6gig). Download bblink to do your back up and restore, download autoloader and install (you don't need bblink for this)
Woooow!! thanks, glo is super fast in my area. I'll do that before the end of the week. Thanks again, God bless.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
BluePearls:

No difference in what you get really, like we've said here over and over again, they are both same. Just that one comes OTA and the autoloader is downloaded to install at your own time.

I will be careful with the comment above....autoloaders are used to package OS that are work in progress so that a select group of users can test some parts of the OS to be sure its working as desired providing the desired customer experience, they are also used to allow developers test their apps and OEMs test their devices when the time is right down the line in the development process. the work in progress OS usually have parts that are not working well so the everyday end user is not advised to install autoloader

fortunately, we live in a connected world and there are many deviants and free spirits all over the place. these autoloaders can easily fall into the hands of people who can share with the rest of the world

Official OS can be packaged as an autoloader by coders who know how to but official Blackberry 10 OS comes to the end users as an Over-The-Air (OTA) download and never ever as an autoloader from Blackberry

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by phemmisky(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
BluePearls:

Q5 and Q10 (SQN) both use the same autoloaders. You can download from HERE
download the autoloader meant for Q10 and enjoy. OS 10.3.1.2744

@bluepearls,my Oga thanks, I will get back to u sir
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
walcolm:

I will be careful with the comment above....autoloaders are used to package OS that are work in progress so that a select group of users can test some parts of the OS to be sure its working as desired providing the desired customer experience, they are also used to allow developers test their apps and OEMs test their devices when the time is right down the line in the development process. the work in progress OS usually have parts that are not working well so the everyday end user is not advised to install autoloader

fortunately, we live in a connected world and there are many deviants and free spirits all over the place. these autoloaders can easily fall into the hands of people who can share with the rest of the world

Official OS can be packaged as an autoloader by coders who know how to but official Blackberry 10 OS comes to the end users as an Over-The-Air (OTA) download and never ever as an autoloader from Blackberry

Thanks Walcolm. I know all that, i just didnt want to bore him with all the nitty-gritty. From his question, i deduced he wanted to be sure if autoloaders were safe to install and if they were any difference after installing. Anyways thanks again for clarifying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.