Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,336 members, 7,839,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1168410 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
With the release of BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2, your privacy and security are further enhanced with the introduction of Anti-Theft Protection within BlackBerry Protect.

Provided you have confirmed your BlackBerry ID, Anti-Theft Protection associates your BlackBerry ID with your device, and provides you with the ability to disable your device using a new Flag as Stolen option.

When used, Flag as Stolen will erase your device memory and disable your device, unless the BlackBerry ID which was used to setup the device originally with Anti-Theft Protection, is entered on the device.

In other words, unless your device is returned to you, no one else will be able to setup the device again since they do not know your BlackBerry ID credentials.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by beyolah: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
lordmayor4:

they will but please confirm it.
bataderemi:

If u're sure they'll configure it, then yea

Please confirm and revert oooo.
It would be much appreciated.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by RandomVic(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
lordmayor4:

to me, I have used both but I will go for the Z3 cos of the battery only... I don't use my phones for media purposes just email, fast browser and BBM, whatsapp and am always on the move so I value the z3 battery.
the z10 is a good phone all round except the version u mentioned, but the battery life is my concern, when I was using it to, I had extra batteries to backup

Thanks for your input. Ill go with the Z3, though it is a little underpower compare to the Z10 but the large screen real estate coupled with a bigger battery size gives it an edge over the Z10 any day I believe. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
beyolah:

Please confirm and revert oooo. It would be much appreciated.
where I am now, I have no access to any visafone office
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by sandrahnaub(f): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
I can only reset his password wen I ave provided d old one
Tapout:

then reset his password...if it doesn't work, u may need perform a security wipe
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by inimitkel(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Tapout:

go to www.bbid.com using a computer, there u can reset his password or better still create your own id....
Hey Bro I've got the same problem with my phone too, already tried changing the ID from the site U provided but it won't change & I also tried resetting the password but it kept reading: U have to log in with the original password. So ain't no solution other than security wipe? sad
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by inimitkel(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
I've got the same problem with my phone, tried all the possible solutions; not working. U considering the security wipe?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Tapout(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
inimitkel:

Hey Bro I've got the same problem with my phone too, already tried changing the ID from the site U provided but it won't change & I also tried resetting the password but it kept reading: U have to log in with the original password. So ain't no solution other than security wipe? sad

sandrahnaub:

the last option is answering the security question asked when the Id was created...meanwhile, a security wipe might not be necessary cos after that, u're still gonna need a BlackBerry Id to access BBM, app world and other stuffs...getting a new Id with an "email that has no history with blackberry id" is the only way I know apart from my previous post that this issue can be solved. I experienced this issue too when I got a bold 5 from my cousin, lucky 4 me he still had his password...I created my own Id when I got another phone n it's what I use till date......so I'll advice u to get a new email if the one ur using has already been used to create a BlackBerry Id, then log on to the website I provided earlier n create a new id ...hope this helps smiley
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by midexz(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Pls, I need help on my Z10-slt100-1.. the problem is my phone shut down and wont power up until I charge again even with the indicator showing theres still enough power on it... have googled search but couldn't get anything to solve the issue.. pls anybody here who knows d solution to this ish?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2015
RandomVic:

Do you have Z3? Would love to get one.

Btw though your opinion on this, which one is better between the Z3 and the Z10? I've used a Z10 before, quite problematic shutting down before the battery gets low and won't turn on till charge it up a bit, synonymous with the STL100-1 variants I noticed, other than that though, It was a pretty decent phone and i enjoyed it. Ok now With a minimal and lightweight use mainly for texting (emailing and chats) web browsing and Skype. I've an android phone for all my gaming demands anyway, Its the Z3 a good enough option? Don't like the Q10 nor the Q5, would have preferred the Z30 but its way too expensive for me.

I have a used z3 for sale

Clean with accessories except earpiece

Check my signature for contact
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by RandomVic(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
yomifola:

I have a used z3 for sale

Clean with accessories except earpiece

Check my signature for contact

Ok cool but how much first but we proceed.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by RandomVic(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
midexz:
Pls, I need help on my Z10-slt100-1.. the problem is my phone shut down and wont power up until I charge again even with the indicator showing theres still enough power on it... have googled search but couldn't get anything to solve the issue.. pls anybody here who knows d solution to this ish?

Bro this issue is quite a thing with the STL100-1 variants. The problem is that the on-device meter is off sync with the battery charge. It is annoying as hell especially when you're in the middle of a conversation. There really isn't any 'text book' fix to it and this is what annoys me the most about Blackberry, they don't seem to care, the issue has been haunting Z10 users (STL100-1) since day one and yet BB is yet to fix it. Something android and iOS users just cannot accept.

There are handful of unofficial 'solutions' out there that could only solved the problem for a day or two (while I was still using my Z10) the problem did resurfaced every other time, not quite sure if they'll be of any use to you. Anyway I've disposed mine, the wahala was too much.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by RandomVic(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
RandomVic:

Bro this issue is quite a thing with the STL100-1 variants. The problem is that the on-device meter is off sync with the battery charge. It is annoying as hell especially when you're in the middle of a conversation. There really isn't any 'text book' fix to it and this is what annoys me the most about Blackberry, they don't seem to care, the issue has been haunting Z10 users (STL100-1) since day one and yet BB is yet to fix it. Something android and iOS users just cannot accept.

There are handful of unofficial 'solutions' out there that could only solved the problem for a day or two (while I was still using my Z10) the problem did resurfaced everytime, so not quite sure if they'll be of any use to you. Anyway I've disposed mine, the wahala was too much.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
When i updated my Q10. To 10.3 i lost everything

Media player
Photo viewer
Calculator
Notepad

everything.
Any idea how to recover them?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
how to solve blue led issue here
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by yomifola(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
RandomVic:

Ok cool but how much first but we proceed.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by RandomVic(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
yomifola:

Nah nevermind ill go get it 26k in Ikeja.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mekstaniac(m): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2015
C
cupid4ig:
With the release of BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2, your privacy and security are further enhanced with the introduction of Anti-Theft Protection within BlackBerry Protect.

Provided you have confirmed your BlackBerry ID, Anti-Theft Protection associates your BlackBerry ID with your device, and provides you with the ability to disable your device using a new Flag as Stolen option.

When used, Flag as Stolen will erase your device memory and disable your device, unless the BlackBerry ID which was used to setup the device originally with Anti-Theft Protection, is entered on the device.

In other words, unless your device is returned to you, no one else will be able to setup the device again since they do not know your BlackBerry ID credentials.

Even wen security wipe is done on d fone? Or wen a new os iss. Loaded unto the fone?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Iamxtopher(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2015
MuhdG:
When i updated my Q10. To 10.3 i lost everything

Media player
Photo viewer
Calculator
Notepad

everything.
Any idea how to recover them?

What method did you use to upgrade?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Iamxtopher:

What method did you use to upgrade?
I didn't update it myself
I gave it to "A Guy" who does those stuff
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Iamxtopher(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2015
mekstaniac:
C

Even wen security wipe is done on d fone? Or wen a new os iss. Loaded unto the fone?

Both.. you can use the phone again once it's locked.. even after a security wipe you can.. it's encoded into the hardware, and again you can't downgrade the OS once you've upgraded to 10.3.2
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Iamxtopher(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2015
MuhdG:

I didn't update it myself
I gave it to "A Guy" who does those stuff

Then he must have updated your device with an Unofficial autoloader, they are the once that don't come complete with the Music, Pictures and videos..

If you have a laptop, download 10.3.2 'Blitz' file from crackberry and install.. follow the procedures and your apps would be restored..

Maybe you wait while I source the link for you..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Then he must have updated your device with an Unofficial autoloader, they are the once that don't come complete with the Music, Pictures and videos..

If you have a laptop, download 10.3.2 'Blitz' file from crackberry and install.. follow the procedures and your apps would be restored..

Maybe you wait while I source the link for you..
Alright, Thank you.
Let me download it now.
Must I download it on a laptop?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by oswardic(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2015
There is a New z30 but not in the actual pack, only the charger came with it. It is available at the moment. Price is 49k, if interest signify please.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
lordmayor4:

I can help u get a pristine like new z30 @ $190.
I'll check at computer village and see if yours is cheaper.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Dapsynzeal(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Both.. you can use the phone again once it's locked.. even after a security wipe you can.. it's encoded into the hardware, and again you can't downgrade the OS once you've upgraded to 10.3.2
Hi bro,please am having issue with my Z30 camera flash ever since I upgraded to 10.3.1..Anytime I take pictures with the flash on it shows white flash at the top of the pictures background making it blurred..Pls what could be the cause and perhaps solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Haykay2001: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abeg I upgraded my Q10 to d latest version 10.3.2 since den wen ever I hit 2 someTin a lil bit it will just auto-restart......Abeg wot can I do 2 it..? wot should I do 2 stop it 4 restartin again.....tks ppl
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by skyface00(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello, please I really don't know what's wrong with my Q5, I noticed this morning with no ping or any notification since yesterday on my bbm, every other applications are working, even whatapp, so I called the customer care, which I was told 2 update or delete and reinstall bbm, to my surprise I couldn't delete or update, even on my blackberry world no option of delete or reinstall or update, but d rest of applications as, even blackberry icon disappeared on d edge of the network. Pls what can I do?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Harry4cas(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
@walcom @bluepearls @scarz how can I install snap app on my z3........ The procedure that was stated on Crack berry is just what I don't seem to understand. I don't have p.c and i don't get what they posted there.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by joephemzyz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello guys,how una dey...
Pls I wanna knw if dere is any bb10 plan on etisalat, dats not expensive-
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by luckshine: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
I just bought bb z10 (stl100-1) OS version 10.1.0.4181) when I switched on the phone and kept it, I observed the phone started heating up without even operating it and the battery too was also draining without operating it under 2g network. Pls guys what will I do to stop this hotness and the drainage
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Q10 for sale... phone with original new holster:30k

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.