Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1164080 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
jashar:
June don land... i seriously hope BB updates the Whatsapp Messenger on their BB10 devices ooo....

I strongly have a feeling they will do the update
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by jashar(f): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
kindredspirit:

You could always download the Android version of Whatsapp unto your BB10, couldn't you?
Akell:

I don't think I can download the android version on the phone ooo...

I strongly have a feeling they will do the update

I pray they do. I don't have the money to buy new phone now jare....
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
jashar:

Why can't you?
Input 'download WhatsApp apk' on Google. Download and install.... but you won't be able to send files
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kindredspirit(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
jashar:

Really? That's weird. Everybody using a BB10 phone that I know can all download most Android Apps unto their phones.

Are you sure your phone's software is up to date? Check the version that you have and revert on here.

I doubt Whatsapp will extend the deadline. The rate at which the warning pops up these days....

On my part, I still am unable to send pictures and videos on the Android version on my phone. Some BB10 fan boys on this thread pointed me to how I could do it sometime ago. I tried it but didn't succeed. I however didn't persist after the failed attempt. Now that the deadline is near, I will give it another try or seek assistance.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by osigiepurr(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good day guys,
I have been using whatapp android version on my BB10 since March dis year. I can send any files (pics, videos, pdf, etc) on my phone. Information is a vital tool towards successful stories. Don't let nobody tell u it's not possible.
Whatsapp Android version is d best on BB10 if u really know how to go about it.
kindredspirit:

Really? That's weird. Everybody using a BB10 phone that I know can all download most Android Apps unto their phones.

Are you sure your phone's software is up to date? Check the version that you have and revert on here.

I doubt Whatsapp will extend the deadline. The rate at which the warning pops up these days....

On my part, I still am unable to send pictures and videos on the Android version on my phone. Some BB10 fan boys on this thread pointed me to how I could do it sometime ago. I tried it but didn't succeed. I however didn't persist after the failed attempt. Now that the deadline is near, I will give it another try or seek assistance.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by osigiepurr(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
You could go online to get an easy step-by-step approach on how to install whatsapp Android version on BB10. It's very easy.
I did mine with d help of information I got on Google. Today, i am d happiest person
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by chinwezdasilva: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls I nid an urgent assistant my blackberry Q5 side screen is not working pls wat do I do
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kindredspirit(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
You could go online to get an easy step-by-step approach on how to install whatsapp Android version on BB10. It's very easy.
I did mine with d help of information I got on Google. Today, i am d happiest person

Exactly how did you work around and solve the issue of sending files?

Sure, there are some tips on Google. However, I'd appreciate if you pointed me to how you did yours exactly, let me try your approach.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by osigiepurr(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
kindredspirit:

Exactly how did you work around and solve the issue of sending files?

Sure, there are some tips on Google. However, I'd appreciate if you pointed me to how you did yours exactly, let me try your approach.

You can check out the link below. All what u need to successfully install and run whatsapp android version on ur BB10 is carefully explained on there. Let me know if u still have issues.
https://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/cobalts-official-google-apps-landing-page-965257/
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Hybrid600: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
chinwezdasilva:
Pls I nid an urgent assistant my blackberry Q5 side screen is not working pls wat do I do

You might need to see a good technician to have him change your touch screen...
Did it fall? Did water get to it?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2017
osigiepurr:
You can check out the link below. All what u need to successfully install and run whatsapp android version on ur BB10 is carefully explained on there. Let me know if u still have issues.
https://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/cobalts-official-google-apps-landing-page-965257/
bro the link is talking about installing google play service etc......how did you get your whatsapp to work perfectlt on your fone?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Kings1930(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls help... my bb q10 wont install or open android app
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by austinereds(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kings1930:
Pls help... my bb q10 wont install or open android app
update your OS version
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by chinwezdasilva: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hybrid600:

You might need to see a good technician to have him change your touch screen...
Did it fall? Did water get to it?
. It fell on the floor
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Kings1930(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
austinereds:

update your OS version
I recieve an update 10.3.3.1463 (1.6gb) will it fix the problen if i update it or must i update through bb link?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
uppa:
bro the link is talking about installing google play service etc......how did you get your whatsapp to work perfectlt on your fone?

I doubt that brother understood the question grin

Instead of him to explain how he is able to send files, he is sending a link grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Hybrid600: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2017
chinwezdasilva:
. It fell on the floor

Reason why it's not responding.. have a good phone engineer replace your touch screen, then get a glass screen guard protector, its helps..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by austinereds(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Kings1930:
I recieve an update 10.3.3.1463 (1.6gb) will it fix the problen if i update it or must i update through bb link?

you can use WiFi to do that or just go meet these phone engineers they have the software. you'll pay though.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kindredspirit(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2017
uppa:

Yes, you're right. The dude sent a link that didn't explain how to solve the issue. However, when I browsed the same link some more, I found a thread about tips on how to get your Whatsapp to send files. Take a look at one of them, a short video on Crackberry :

https://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/cant-send-images-android-version-whatsapp-1088035/

I played the video and it looked like simple compared to others I'd seen in the past. I however didn't try it as one would require a laptop to do it and I'm not with my laptop, having travelled out of base. I will try it when I return.

Take a look at the video and try it, if you have a laptop.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Kings1930(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2017
austinereds:

you can use WiFi to do that or just go meet these phone engineers they have the software. you'll pay though.
Ok thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
kindredspirit:

Yes, you're right. The dude sent a link that didn't explain how to solve the issue. However, when I browsed the same link some more, I found a thread about tips on how to get your Whatsapp to send files. Take a look at one of them, a short video on Crackberry :

https://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/cant-send-images-android-version-whatsapp-1088035/

I played the video and it looked like simple compared to others I'd seen in the past. I however didn't try it as one would require a laptop to do it and I'm not with my laptop, having travelled out of base. I will try it when I return.

thanks bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by osigiepurr(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
kindredspirit:

I deliberately decided not to reply ur earlier post because u thought I gave u d wrong link in getting what u requested for. A dude also said he doubted if I understood d question that was asked.

I had already given u a hint on how to solve ur problem by sending a confirm link with which I used to solve my own case. All he could come here to say was dat i didn't understand ur question.

Pls, learn to read and explore further for possible solutions whenever u are given a hint and stop allowing people to spoon-feed u.

I have been sending files through my BB10 since March. Try to verify any information u come across first before proving someone wrong‎ else u end up biting d fingers feeding you.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by austinereds(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2017
osigiepurr:

I deliberately decided not to reply ur earlier post because u thought I gave u d wrong link in getting what u requested for. A dude also said he doubted if I understood d question that was asked.

I had already given u a hint on how to solve ur problem by sending a confirm link with which I used to solve my own case. All he could come here to say was dat i didn't understand ur question.

Pls, learn to read and explore further for possible solutions whenever u are given a hint and stop allowing people to spoon-feed u.

I have been sending files through my BB10 since March. Try to verify any information u come across first before proving someone wrong‎ else u end up biting d fingers feeding you.

E never reach this level?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kindredspirit(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
austinereds:

E never reach this level?

Hehehe! Thank you!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by holatunde1759(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2017
I need a clean, fully functional, never loosed before BlackBerry Q10 with a good battery (follow come preferrably) for 8k........Location Agbado/Ijaiye axiswhatsapp..0.8.0.6.4.1.5.5.4.4 seven.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by austinereds(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2017
holatunde1759:
I need a clean, fully functional, never loosed before BlackBerry Q10 with a good battery (follow come preferrably) for 8k........Location Agbado/Ijaiye axiswhatsapp..0.8.0.6.4.1.5.5.4.4 seven.
___
I have one for 12k. posted it few days ago. call- 0811 841 2951
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by holatunde1759(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Not a white fan and the cracks....phew!!!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by austinereds(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
holatunde1759:
Not a white fan and the cracks....phew!!!

issorite
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Abisinuolaorex(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
BlackBerry Q10 black available. Reach me on whatsapp 08066300061
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by holatunde1759(m): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2017
I need a clean, fully functional, never loosed before BlackBerry Q10 with a good battery (follow come preferrably) for 8k........Location Agbado/Ijaiye axis whatsapp..0.8.0.6.4.1.5.5.4.4 seven.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Emperor119(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
I downloaded WhatsApp apk on my Z10... can someone tell me how to restore chats

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.