Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1165004 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2013
ab3458: hey guys please I want to know if apps like viber, instagram, is working flawless on 10.2.1 tnx

yep...they work
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
zilomes:

Need to restore - most of d gift app can't be redownloaded. + d size are large. So?

nah...once you have downloaded them the first time, they are attached to your profile...even if you uninstall them or change your device, they will always be available as part of your apps

just check under the 'available' tab in your BB World profile
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ab3458(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
tnx downloading soon...!!! i think its time i let my note 2 and z10 go for z30
walcolm:

yep...they work
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunesoft(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls...been tryin to upgrade ma fone software to 10.2.0.429 which has been pushed for a while...buh gettin hoooked up to wifi na hi dey dull me...now finally tried at work today...inial size of 502mb..started oo..next the thing finished..showed updating..next thing went back to step 1 again downloadin a 1G file...subsequently said I should free some space off my 8G int mem..which I can't seem to find the files to delete to free d so called space...I just tire jaaree..pls help...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by donaemeka(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
ab3458: hey guys please I want to know if apps like viber, instagram, is working flawless on 10.2.1 tnx

They work flawless as though u'r usin an android phone. Viber, shazam, instagram, opera mini, lots of dem. I have almost 20 working android games on my Q10 ryt now
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by donaemeka(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunesoft: Pls...been tryin to upgrade ma fone software to 10.2.0.429 which has been pushed for a while...buh gettin hoooked up to wifi na hi dey dull me...now finally tried at work today...inial size of 502mb..started oo..next the thing finished..showed updating..next thing went back to step 1 again downloadin a 1G file...subsequently said I should free some space off my 8G int mem..which I can't seem to find the files to delete to free d so called space...I just tire jaaree..pls help...

Brother screw that official update. Go look for a way to download the leaked 10.2.1 and enjoy ur BlackDroid. Blending of blackberry and android os all on one fone
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lymelyte(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
My email account settings on my blackberry 10 is not opening again. It is showing loading account for over an hour n nothing happens.i want to add another acc
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by blacqueen(f): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
how can i change my blackberry ID....the one i used to have and i have mistakenly entered it is still being associated to the BB i gave my sis a year ago and all her contacts have been imported here oooo....very urgent
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by blacqueen(f): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
mr. walcolm....kindly PM me ur pin por number.....thanks in advance
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Check my signature
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
blacqueen: how can i change my blackberry ID....the one i used to have and i have mistakenly entered it is still being associated to the BB i gave my sis a year ago and all her contacts have been imported here oooo....very urgent

Did you wipe the phone before giving it to your sister ?

You need to wipe the phone to allow your sister log in to the phone with her own BlackBerry ID
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
lymelyte: My email account settings on my blackberry 10 is not opening again. It is showing loading account for over an hour n nothing happens.i want to add another acc

Delete the email account and re add it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by blacqueen(f): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
walcolm:

Did you wipe the phone before giving it to your sister ?

You need to wipe the phone to allow your sister log in to the phone with her own BlackBerry ID
i didnot wipe the phone...i needed knew she is still using my blackberry ID until i used it now and all her contacts were imported to my phone....kindly help cos we are miles apart....

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunesoft: Pls...been tryin to upgrade ma fone software to 10.2.0.429 which has been pushed for a while...buh gettin hoooked up to wifi na hi dey dull me...now finally tried at work today...inial size of 502mb..started oo..next the thing finished..showed updating..next thing went back to step 1 again downloadin a 1G file...subsequently said I should free some space off my 8G int mem..which I can't seem to find the files to delete to free d so called space...I just tire jaaree..pls help...

You need to move pictures, videos and downloaded items from the internal storage to your SD card.

It looks like you have been saving those things to the internal memory
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
blacqueen:
i didnot wipe the phone...i needed knew she is still using my blackberry ID until i used it now and all her contacts were imported to my phone....kindly help cos we are miles apart....

How long as your sister being using the phone ? If you wipe the phone, everything will be deleted. Pictures, videos everything your sister has saved on the phone since you gave it to her

You need to talk with her so she can move all her pictures and videos in the internal memory and paste them to the SD card and then you can wipe the phone remotely

Also all her bbm contacts are now attached to your profile and she will have to manually re-add them when she creates her own BlackBerry ID while you will have to delete them from your own bbm
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lymelyte(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
walcolm:

Delete the email account and re add it
It is the account to where I can access the email acount loggin in n logging out and deleting that is not opening..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunesoft(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
walcolm:

You need to move pictures, videos and downloaded items from the internal storage to your SD card.

It looks like you have been saving those things to the internal memory
Already done that...but it keeps saying others 6.4G in others if I chk it at storage under settings...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
lymelyte:
It is the account to where I can access the email acount loggin in n logging out and deleting that is not opening..

Go to 'setting -> account ' to delete and re-add the account
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by anitank(f): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Want to sell my four month old Z10 and get a Z30, so holla if u're interested. 2ABB27B2 pin messages only pls
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tunesoft(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ walcom...abeg, I use almighty whoever u dey worship beg u...I no say it mite have been said b4 on dis thread oo...buh to find am na war...wats d easiest way to upgrade ma OS to a safe latest..(not leaked wey fit gimme wahala..)..nd I do I empty dis ma internal fone storage..cos I don delete all d deletables....pls help. PIN 2B0EDF8D incase u need am.....
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
all you need is a wifi. the latest OS can only be installed OTA (Over the Air)

you dont need to do anything special to get the latest OS upgrade if you dont have it already....once you are connected to a wifi, check for software update and start

so long as you have a minimum of 2Gb of internal storage available, you are good to go
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by blacqueen(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
is there no way to remove the bb ID and sign in with a new one....pls help
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
remove the blackberry ID from which phone? the one you gave to your sister?

she has to create her own BBID so that she can have a personal experience. the best way to avoid any confusion is for her to wipe the device to remove all your stuff so she can put her own stuff properly

go to this link http://us.blackberry.com/bbid.html?LID=us:bb:support:blackberryid&LPOS=us:bb:support and log in with the Blackberry ID...if you see your sister's BB there...

hola back
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunesoft:
Already done that...but it keeps saying others 6.4G in others if I chk it at storage under settings...

check under any folder that says 'android' and look for files you can delete...that should reduce the size of what you have under 'others'
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by olanshi: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please I have a challenge with my Blackberry 10, Its seems the Camera is not so sharp for my liken compared to previous phone (Torch 1).. Please is there any settings that is needed to be done? Beside each time i snap pictures with it, the size are too large they usually be in the size range of 1.2MB - 1.3MB for each pictures I snap..

Please I need urgent help on this...

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by blacqueen(f): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
where will i log in oooo
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Post a Dropbox link to a sample picture you consider not sharp enough for you
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by olanshi: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
walcolm: Post a Dropbox link to a sample picture you consider not sharp enough for you

I took this first picture with my previous phone Torch 1, and the second picture with the Blackberry 10

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
So what's the problem ? It doesn't look to me like the pictures were taken the same day or under the same lighting condition

Were you expecting the BlackBerry 10 to add bright sunlight to the car even when the picture was taken when there was no sun out grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by blacqueen(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
walcolm: remove the blackberry ID from which phone? the one you gave to your sister?

she has to create her own BBID so that she can have a personal experience. the best way to avoid any confusion is for her to wipe the device to remove all your stuff so she can put her own stuff properly

go to this link http://us.blackberry.com/bbid.html?LID=us:bb:support:blackberryid&LPOS=us:bb:support and log in with the Blackberry ID...if you see your sister's BB there...

hola back
where will i login....
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
blacqueen:
where will i login....

There's a 'sign in' link on the page
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by olanshi: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
walcolm: So what's the problem ? It doesn't look to me like the pictures were taken the same day or under the same lighting condition

Were you expecting the BlackBerry 10 to add bright sunlight to the car even when the picture was taken when there was no sun out grin

Well, not so sharp to me.. Maybe if I can reduce the resolution, I think I should get the picture quality I want..

Please how do I reduce the resolution, I noticed each pictures has a big size of 1.3MB instead of KB

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.