Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Just Want To Tell Yorubas And Hausas ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Want To Tell Yorubas And Hausas ..... (721 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Tell Yorubas And Hausas ..... by Bobandgreat: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2013
HAPPY EASTER........ I love u guys. Especially the ones on nairaland. You are all so interesting.

Also not forgetting my Igbo peeps and all other tribes in Nigeria, we are all brothers. Let's stop the killings.
Re: I Just Want To Tell Yorubas And Hausas ..... by ikeyman00(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2013
@@@

u mean u love the vampires as well shocked
Re: I Just Want To Tell Yorubas And Hausas ..... by ARmanx(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ Ikeyman00 u are a big bool your mother should have swallowed you is people like u that need to get exterminated for peace to reign in nigeria angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Worse Than Abati- Omojuwa / State Of Emergency: Northern Leaders In Crucial Meeting / Plateau APGA Leader Disowns Okorocha Over APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.