Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria (8102 Views)

5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android / Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Ever Wondered Why Blackberry Smartphones Have No Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by harmless(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2013
I have read various articles about android phones being better dan BB and stuffs like dat. However having used all 3 major brands specifically in naija I believe I can confidently say the BB remains the best for these 3 major reasons:

More efficient internet structure: BB provides access to an unlimited internet data plan and at the least it provides more internet data at a lower cost than any other phone brand.BB pioneered this structure

More efficient mail structure: BB provides the most robust and easy to use email structure, due to competiton bw google and yahoo, Yahoo mail is sometimes inefficient on andrioid phones. Also other phone brands require more settings for uncOmmon emails unlike BB. BB pioneered easy access to emails.

Most dynamic chat system. BBM redefined chatting on phone and created the platform for whatsapp to enter. At a point people were so used to BBM dat it became a phenomenon, people cud literally be sleeping and chattin on BBM. BBM pioneered so much chat innovations like; no login required, sending of pix n voice, etc

Now some of the inefficiencies of BB had been battery life and slow system processors. This has however been addressed with the Z10 and Q10.

So the BB can be an only phone and you won't be missing out on anytin. But if you make an android or iphone an only phone u wud be missing out on the BBM as well as a very efficient and timely email structure.

WORD!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2013
These are reason you prefer BlackBerry to Android or iPhone not why it is better!
The reason BB users can still make noise is the unlimited downloads they get on MTN. Take that away and BB will die in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2013
chuks315: These are reason you prefer BlackBerry to Android or iPhone not why it is better!
The reason BB users can still make noise is the unlimited downloads they get on MTN. Take that away and BB will die in Nigeria.
excuse me. No offence. But is the op dreaming? Lol
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by puskin: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2013

More efficient internet structure: BB provides access to an unlimited internet data plan and at the least it provides more internet data at a lower cost than any other phone brand.BB pioneered this structure

You are still dreaming. Unlimited data for BB has been phased out from all naija networks. Lets see how you BB fans will cope now.

More efficient mail structure: BB provides the most robust and easy to use email structure, due to competiton bw google and yahoo, Yahoo mail is sometimes inefficient on andrioid phones. Also other phone brands require more settings for uncOmmon emails unlike BB. BB pioneered easy access to emails.

Common, you gotta be kidding me. Are you sure you have used an Android or an iPhone @all. undecided undecided
BBs email structure doesn't come close to ones on Android and iPhone.

Most dynamic chat system. BBM redefined chatting on phone and created the platform for whatsapp to enter. At a point people were so used to BBM dat it became a phenomenon, people cud literally be sleeping and chattin on BBM. BBM pioneered so much chat innovations like; no login required, sending of pix n voice, etc

I might agree with this, but there is just one problem. BBM is restricted to BBs, whatsapp is multi-platform.
It has made BBM a mere formality. Anything BBM can do, whatsapp does it better and it cuts across almost all phone platforms.

Now some of the inefficiencies of BB had been battery life and slow system processors. This has however been addressed with the Z10 and Q10.

This is the most correct statement you have spewed in here, however time will tell if truly the Z10 and Q10 have addressed the problems you mentioned.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Francheezy(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2013
NIGGUR PLZ............STOP LIVING IN THE PAST AND COME TO THE FUTURE
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by abrahym(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2013
everybody is entitle to his/her opinion....for me its android

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Defaramade(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hotdiamond: excuse me. No offence. But is the op dreaming? Lol
No he ain't dreaming, he's daydreaming...
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by badassnigga(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
bro u must b kidding ...android n iPhone beat blackberry hand down.
keep living in d past.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Defaramade:
i thought as much

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Kezifils(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
chuks315: These are reason you prefer BlackBerry to Android or iPhone not why it is better!
End of discussion
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Joe50(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
harmless: I have read various articles about android phones being better dan BB and stuffs like dat. However having used all 3 major brands specifically in naija I believe I can confidently say the BB remains the best for these 3 major reasons:

So the BB can be an only phone and you won't be missing out on anytin. But if you make an android or iphone an only phone u wud be missing out on the BBM as well as a very efficient and timely email structure.

WORD!

Are you a learner? huh angry angry
Android has every application ur looking for in the market
for the email... android is d best
BB is a toy fone assuming no BBM inside, beside android can use BB subscription too for all networks!

keep living in d past y we android fans keep experiencing and getting new technology n applications
BB my foot tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Though I have never been against BB users but, I think the reason some of the users have mouth is as a result of the discrepancies in data volume. Now that the data cap have been realign to the HSI plans, I will see how BB users will take it.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
abrahym: everybody is entitle to his/her opinion....for me its android

useless blackberry.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Joe50:

Are you a learner? huh angry angry
Android has every application ur looking for in the market
for the email... android is d best
BB is a toy fone assuming no BBM inside, beside android can use BB subscription too for all networks!

keep living in d past y we android fans keep experiencing and getting new technology n applications
BB my foot tongue tongue

God bless you.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hahahah
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin so funny!
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by evido78: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
I doubt if d poster has handled any android or iphone, even d low end ones. Blackberry is d PAST. Android is d FUTURE.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by leslieu63(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
Defaramade:
I think he's,having lucid dreams

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2013
GBAM!
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by babarazy: 4:10am On Mar 31, 2013
God bless you front & back.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
I used to be a staunch BB fan. Till I got a Galaxy SII. Now I use the BB only for pinging (which is seldomly).

The only advantage of the BB is the BIS, but then Airtel BIS can be used on any device. They say the BB is a very secure device against malware. I haven't tested that.

There are just so so many apps available to android which wont work on a BB.

The BB is a great device. Believe me it's my first love (first smartphone), but there are so many things I enjoy with the android which I cant get from BB.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
this op just wanted to pull pple's legs
u guys shouldnt mind him ojare

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Emekayoung(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
I must confess dat u hav really given him the real fact,nothing more and nothing less,dats just the prob wit Blackberry users.
I will always respect u for dat comment u just made..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2013
@OP. Do you wanna feel the swags that Android OS have got? Ok, let me not put u on the high side. Just go get your tecno n3 now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2013
young-dude:
@OP. Do you wanna feel the swags that Android OS have got? Ok, let me not put u on the high side. Just go get your tecno n3 now!!!!
WHILE STOCK LASTS
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Harmless always look on the bright side
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Lurdsmith(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2013
Have you ever wundered how people make money, with just a click on their links? Do you have a face book account, twitter, website or a blog? This is a secrete which many gurus. Had never wanted to revew.. I know many will ignor this opportunity! While some will take it serious.. This stuff am about to give you cost my 20k to get this pacakage, but am giving it out to you for free. So don allow my affort to be waisted. Do you know you can earn lot of money with you twitter account? Facebook and any social site? Even withought having a blog or the so called website? I will rest my speach here...if you are interested, visit this link>. www.internetmisery..com/2013/04/make-money-with-adfly.html?m=1#comment-form. I still reapet many will ignore dis. A word is enough for the wise. Gud luck to you all. Note link will be deleted, after the first 50persons has viewed it. It free
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hotdiamond: WHILE STOCK LASTS
there we go> cheers!
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by sinade1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
You cannot compare Crackberry with Android or iPhone; You wont like to do that.
How many time do you want to remove the battery after every subscription. or it is battery life you want to compare.
My crackberry hangs in the blink of an eye. No single app on crackberry in short.

Op, I am sure you will prefer Android or iPhone if you get free data. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by just4sola: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2013
I use Samsung Galaxy s3, pocket DUOS. z10 still beat them all hand down.
now i just got Z10. its refreshing and classy far above 95% of android phones.
all you guys with cheapee Andriod phones should wake up.
iphone is much better too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Offers 1gb For #200 / 4gb For #1000 / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F / Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.