Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria (8140 Views)

5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android / Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Ever Wondered Why Blackberry Smartphones Have No Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
just4sola: I use Samsung Galaxy s3, pocket DUOS. z10 still beat them all hand down.
now i just got Z10. its refreshing and classy far above 95% of android phones.
all you guys with cheapee Andriod phones should wake up.
iphone is much better too.
Where did you proceed out of? We are talking about what phones can do and how well they do it. You there talking about "classy". Na button for phone abi na function? You are one of those that buy things to show off status when you don't know how to increase your productivity with it or even use it.
You probably only chat on BBM & Watch movies.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by josemaria03(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
chuks315: Where did you proceed out of? We are talking about what phones can do and how well they do it. You there talking about "classy". Na button for phone abi na function? You are one of those that buy things to show off status when you don't know how to increase your productivity with it or even use it.
You probably only chat on BBM & Watch movies.

my broda live the guy oooo
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
You come from no where generalizing.
How did you come about your research?
My guess is that you've used or still use an android version lower than OS 2.2... RIM's Blackberry has its own good sides and advantage. But when side-lined with Google inc's Android, it has a very long long road to cover. You gave just 3 reason why Blackberry is better, you'd get tons of reasons why android is so much better. Go online using any search engine and browse why iphone or blackberry is better that android, you would get a reversed result.

Contact me for lessons on what you can do with a phone running android (rooted or unrooted)
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by sinade1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Some guys are very funny.

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by westkays(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
u know nothing. keep pinging ur fellow blackberry users.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Emisco1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wu rote ds trend. U no even fear. U 4 XAY BLACKBERRY VS TECNO N3.4 a tart. Nt clasifing al d android against BB.padi cme join me i da play gangstar nd asphalt 4 android. Mayb u go compare SEGA VS PLAYSTATION SOONEST. Even ma nokia chinko da use BB plan. Jst sharap. I da whatsapp,2go.fb,twiter,skype.mxit. U wun kil me. WHATSAPP VS BBM. Dsame tin. We al chatin
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by feranchek78: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
lmao! c dis op oooO!
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by feranchek78: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
tongue
Joe50:

Are you a learner? huh angry angry
Android has every application ur looking for in the market
for the email... android is d best
BB is a toy fone assuming no BBM inside, beside android can use BB subscription too for all networks!

keep living in d past y we android fans keep experiencing and getting new technology n applications
BB my foot tongue tongue

bro u 4got 2 mention daht soon, I mean SOOOOOOOOOON dia so much valued BBM will b made available 2 Aos and Ios!! besides, I use airtel 4gig unlimited plan on my android and guess waht? I called dia customer care 2 help me out wid it and dey did!! mr op I'm sure ur bb gan still b curve 3 so u 1 hype am small 2 gv urself hope. Jonzing mourinho like u!!!
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
this would hve been better if it was "iPhone vs android" or "BB vs Nokia symbian"

then we can talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by busoye19: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Bro, have you tried emoze push mail on android Try it and see! With emoze push mail, you get you mail instanta. And you can compose and reply mails in colours with options for Bold, Italics e.t.c .You can also view other folders like, spam, sent, Document e.t.c. Can BB Mail do that??
Stop living in the past, I've used 3 models of BB. BB can no where be compared with Android or IPhone.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by olahero(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
YOU KNOW MAY BE THE GUY DON'T WANT TO BE TOO ASHAME OF HIS CRACKBEWY NI? YOU BETTER ADVICE HIM TO SELL IT AND GRAP HIS OWN COPY OF TECNO N3 THE CHEEP'ST ANDROID DEVICE IN TOWN WITH HIGH PERFOMANCE, HMMMMMM ANDROID and BLACKBERRY? THEY AIN'T THE SAME, SMARTPHONE LIKE A PC IS AN DEVICE RUNNING ANDROID 2.0 TALKLESS OF 2.3 AND ON, KAI MA SO BE MON! ANDROID RULE lolz
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Francheezy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
just4sola: I use Samsung Galaxy s3, pocket DUOS. z10 still beat them all hand down.
now i just got Z10. its refreshing and classy far above 95% of android phones.
all you guys with cheapee Andriod phones should wake up.
iphone is much better too.

r u for real? ?

*faints*
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by samilo88(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
This op funny o.. To think of it, I don't realise I still own a bb ever since I got an android fone. Now I know what a smart fone really is. Access to torrent sites, video streaming,perfect email push and lots of applications is what you get from an Android phone. Besides pinging which I think is just a mere waste of time, bb is crap. I prefer my WhatsApp and g talk any day because I have to chat with only those who are my acquaintance, gone are d days wey one douchebag go dey ask Me say Hw did u get my pin. Data plan isn't an issue anymore because I use my bb subscription flawlessly on my android. Whoever still compares a bb to even d low end android phone must b sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by benzion72(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2013
A game freak person will prefer android platform any day any time. But more mature person will find BB useful
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2013
harmless: I have read various articles about android phones being better dan BB and stuffs like dat. However having used all 3 major brands specifically in naija I believe I can confidently say the BB remains the best for these 3 major reasons:

More efficient internet structure: BB provides access to an unlimited internet data plan and at the least it provides more internet data at a lower cost than any other phone brand.BB pioneered this structure

More efficient mail structure: BB provides the most robust and easy to use email structure, due to competiton bw google and yahoo, Yahoo mail is sometimes inefficient on andrioid phones. Also other phone brands require more settings for uncOmmon emails unlike BB. BB pioneered easy access to emails.

Most dynamic chat system. BBM redefined chatting on phone and created the platform for whatsapp to enter. At a point people were so used to BBM dat it became a phenomenon, people cud literally be sleeping and chattin on BBM. BBM pioneered so much chat innovations like; no login required, sending of pix n voice, etc

Now some of the inefficiencies of BB had been battery life and slow system processors. This has however been addressed with the Z10 and Q10.

So the BB can be an only phone and you won't be missing out on anytin. But if you make an android or iphone an only phone u wud be missing out on the BBM as well as a very efficient and timely email structure.

WORD!

Your points would have been valid anytime from last year backwards. For now none of your points hold any water.

1. Internet: you can use the blackberry Internet service (bis) on Android.

2. Email: blackberry is no longer king of push mail. Any droid on gingerbread onwards can do any type of mailing system including Microsoft exchange which on blackberry you'd probably need bes.

3. Chat: the blackberry hardware will no longer be the only way to enjoy bbm thanks to blackberry themselves who have committed to bringing bbm to Android and iOS so now every body can ping.

I was going to get the Z10 but now that I have tasted the power of the Droid I am dumping my bb as soon as they release bbm for Android.
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2013
benzion72: A game freak person will prefer android platform any day any time. But more mature person will find BB useful

who is this did u just say mature people use BB

well, I will categorically say that ONLY MATURE PROFESSIONALS USE ANDROID, BABIES USE BB!!!!

I am a doctor, I use an android phone, and with all the apps that are there, I just forgot my bold3

the only medical app on my BB is a free trial dorland's medical dictionary, which has expired since, I have to buy a medical dico on BB, while I have three free medical dicos on my Q1!!!

android is not only for gaming, it makes u productive and efficient, not useless with pinging, Whatsapp, 2go and FB messenger are OK for me......

so boss, u got served

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by physise(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lagusta:

who is this did u just say mature people use BB

well, I will categorically say that ONLY MATURE PROFESSIONALS USE ANDROID, BABIES USE BB!!!!

I am a doctor, I use an android phone, and with all the apps that are there, I just forgot my bold3

the only medical app on my BB is a free trial dorland's medical dictionary, which has expired since, I have to buy a medical dico on BB, while I have three free medical dicos on my Q1!!!

android is not only for gaming, it makes u productive and efficient, not useless with pinging, Whatsapp, 2go and FB messenger are OK for me......

so boss, u got served
true talk
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
for flying saucer sake, how can any sane person be comparing BB to android?
Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm a techie... I knw the power of the droid and the Iphone. But I jst want a smartphone with basic functionality. Cheap maintenance cost (1K BIS unlimited data on etisalat), instant emails, check nairaland. Keep in contact with my swthrt, preview pdf and microsoft office files, google for info. BB does all that. I'm a mature user. I don't play games like I did when I was much younger. I won't be changing my bbm anytime soon. It's also very handy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria by quinnbee: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
android or blackberry.... i hate being confused, so i tink we should get wat we want and jst not abt wat people have.... atleast nt always.. cos i lyk blackberry, ppl keep talkin abt android(tecno, samsung nd so on), i'm actually getting deir points but i tink i'll still get or buy wat i rily want..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbm App On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / Gionee E8 And M5 Goes Official / The Reason Why Tecno And The Likes Will Never Run Cyanogen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.