Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) (1684 Views)

Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) by kemesty(f): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2013
I was shocked to my marrow at an object i found in Capri sonne juice I gave to my son.I noticed the difficulty he was using to draw from the straw and he decided to take it directly from the pack. I decided to help him out when i noticed some strange green, slimy strands around the tip of the straw, cut open with a scissors, behold so many of these strands in bigger sizes in the pale looking juice. It was manufactured in December 2012,and will expire in September 2013. As a result , I couldn't fathom where the source of the problem could be, probably in the quality control? Please mothers, we are trying enough but let's try more over our kids. God's grace. Take a look!
Re: Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) by kemesty(f): 2:01am On Mar 31, 2013
kemesty: I was shocked to my marrow at an object i found in Capri sonne juice I gave to my son.I noticed the difficulty he was using to draw from the straw and he decided to take it directly from the pack. I decided to help him out when i noticed some strange green, slimy strands around the tip of the straw, cut open with a scissors, behold so many of these strands in bigger sizes in the pale looking juice. It was manufactured in December 2012,and will expire in September 2013. As a result , I couldn't fathom where the source of the problem could be, probably in the quality control? Please mothers, we are trying enough but let's try more over our kids. God's grace. Take a look!
Difficult uploading the photo. Don't know why. I will keep trying.
Re: Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) by kemesty(f): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) by hakunajay(m): 2:57am On Apr 02, 2013
Wow that's irritating...
Re: Scary Object Found In Capri Sonne Juice (pic) by Afrocatalyst: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Eeeww...pukes.

Thats if its true.

(1) (Reply)

Photo!!!! Haha!!!!can You Guys Remember This!!!!pics!!pics!! / If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? / “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.