Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Which Should Be Paramount To Christians; EASTER OR XMAS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Should Be Paramount To Christians; EASTER OR XMAS? (459 Views)

Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / The Real Meaning Of Easter Or Eostre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Should Be Paramount To Christians; EASTER OR XMAS? by chinedum45(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2013
My friends just in December we all celebrated Christmas (the BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOUR) and today we are celebrating Easter (RESSURECTION OF OUR SAVIOUR). Both calls for Joy but which should be considered most Important for man's salvation.
Re: Which Should Be Paramount To Christians; EASTER OR XMAS? by bigt2(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2013
I will like to answer that with another question op! Which is most important? Prgnancy or childbirth? As u can now see, Jesus was given birth to on xmas, a king is born! However, the purpose of giving birth to the prince of peace is to die for our sins. This was fulfilled on the cross. It might be a sad event, but it is the most important! Thanks.
Re: Which Should Be Paramount To Christians; EASTER OR XMAS? by k2039: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2013
[size=13pt]
Without Christmas there would not be an Easter.-----------(1)

Without Easter there would not be salvation. ------------(2)

Equation 1 and 2 aren't mutually exclusive, equation 2 is dependent on 1 and 2 is dependent on salvation.

So both requirement must be met for salvation, so both are paramount to the christian.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lets Appreciate God For His Grace / Can I Pay Tithe With A Pool Money? / Reject Favouritism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.