Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa (663 Views)

Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa by musiwa20: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
I wish i could visit HID awolowo myself, but it is far off from me by Musiwa

It is far off from me because i live abroad, so technically it is not possible to be there.. so i wish hid awolowo and her family the fortitude to bear the lost at this moment.. it is a big blow to everybody.

I wish all nigerian can learn a lesson from the life of oluwole awolowo. Instead of nigerian running life as I love carpet, I love lamp kind of altitude, they could run it with respect for each other.. and believe not to cheat each other.

If chief awolowo was alive, he would be so proud of me.. I know so... so this is why this lost touch my heart.

It is too far of from me, that i will not be able to make it. I wish i did. It will be nice to see HID awolowo.

Even while baba ku, baba ko. We would carry on chief awolowo dream.. surely..

I would surely make sure to see HID awolowo when i come to Nigeria.

Re: I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa by musiwa20: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
I know it is proper i visit HID awolowo and others, for all they did.. and just to say thank you..

I really dont know how people would react when they see me in person... but this shock is like having a germany horse , the pain cant be explain.

No word can say how i feel because it would look like i am an ungrateful type of person. But i am not iya tokunbo. It is painful.

I would decide to come to nigeria and say thank you to everybody.

I thank God for the life and everybody God has given me..

Iya tokunbo, to whom much is given, the bible says much is desire, my people havegiven much that no word can say in my fight for justice.. And i would love to say thank you not only to iya tokunbo to to everybody..

it is funny how one person can be many people at the same time.. we would get justice, if we dont get it through the international system. we would fight to get the president back and make change.
what do all of this people have in common. Musiwa

To whom much is given, much is expected.

Ajo ko da bi ile..

odua a gba wa o

Re: I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa by Burger01(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
..and who are you? What is 'Musiwa'? Who gives a fvck and cares if you visited or not?
Re: I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa by denzel2009: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
May God grant this your wish Musiwa. I hope HID would be able to absorb your bullets too.
Re: I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa by musiwa20: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: I Wish I Could Visit HID Awolowo Myself, But By Musiwa by musiwa20: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
denzel2009 look at that picture, do you still think I am not important again.

What it mean denzel2009, we would track your state of origin.
if you and your people go and shout fake niger delta as a means of blow up pipeline and disturb oil flow?? Answer NATO
If you bring Boko haram to our territory and blow up people or anything? Answer NATO
if you and your people go kidnap white people in our territory? Answer NATO
If you cross to jebba or to ilorin to blow up anyone? Answer NATO
If you cross to lokoja or kabba and blow up anything? ANswer NATO
if you walk into the prayer city, redeemed camp, covenant ground, etc and blow up people? Answer NATO
if You go to ilorin, okene mosque and blow up people? Answer NATO
If you blow up the skyscrapper in lagos or ibadan,benin etc? Answer NATO
If you start a war ? Answer NATO
etc etc

Do you get the message that is what is call a NATO territory.

Guess who hold the Prime Minister in Yorubaland. not the premier, i mean Prime Minister .do you still think Musiwa is not important again.
so dont ask me question.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Always Hit Target Attacking Christians But Miss Attacking Muslim, Why / Police Uncovers Orphange Where Teengage Girls Are Used To Breed Babies In Abia / Seun To Contest In Next Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.