Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) (53752 Views)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
No surprises. Rat dey ok sef. I imagine one must have eaten 'things' that are far worse, considering the countless plates of peppersoup, Isi-ewu, nkwuobi, abatcha, ugba, ngwo-ngwo, asun, etc that we must have 'consumed' in countless 'joints' (both 'local' and 'high class' joints) especially during late evenings for several years.

Who knows? We might have eagerly devoured 'delicacies' that included meat from vultures, bats, and owls sef. The 'condiments' might also include stuff like rat shit, coachroach larva, and the like. Not to mention the phlegm and spittle in our food when we eat out, courtesy of the disgruntled and spiteful ugly old spinster in the kitchen.

Bottom line be say: Na God dey save person jare. As long as no be you cook the food by yourself for house, you no fit guarantee anything.
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
This guy just spoil my day with dis pic we him post lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Xplicitpaul: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
take a good look @ that rice,omoh na left over rice wey don dry...the rat come help him belle.....by d way what is that am seein....COMDOM or ?

1 Like

Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by IGBOSON1: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
giditrend: Photos : Deputy Senate President builds church in Enugu state http:///2013/04/01/photos-deputy-senate-president-builds-church-in-enugu-state/

^^^We have enough churches for fuc/ks sake (pardon my language....i'm angry); he should establish an industry of some sort, or team up with other high networth individuals and build a world class 5-star Hotel in Enugu city.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by hollypagan: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
all na meat let him finish it first
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by williog: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is to show that na only God dey save is from this unknown foods we eat daily.
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by IGBOSON1: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
sheyie2007: This guy just spoil my day with dis pic we him post lipsrsealed

^^^You should have done what i did and avoided looking at the pic; even as i type this, i've not seen it yet, and i don't have plans to......i know my tolerance levels, and know i don't have stomach (pardon the pun) for such disgusting pics. sad sad
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by wawaboy1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
I think it is ONION and not rat,guys take a good look at it again
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by GalaxyNoteII: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dude, how many baby rats did you eat before finding this one?

Poor baby rat. awwww
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by GalaxyNoteII: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
wawa_boy: I think it is ONION and not rat,guys take a good look at it again

rotfl. . . . nothing do you
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Symphony007: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
LMFAOOOOO!!! grin grin
i don't get why the pic is so funny, please luminate me!

1 Like

Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Coldfeet(f): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2013
Xplicitpaul: take a good look @ that rice,omoh na left over rice wey don dry...the rat come help him belle.....by d way what is that am seein....COMDOM or ?
You just took it right outta my hands! Can't you folks see that the rice is dried out? Op must have travelled without taking out his trash and the poor thing came to help itself and got trapped in the oil!

1 Like

Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by tonyx4x44(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2013
olsmade: Oh my.

shouldnt you rat the name of the restaurant?
PweetiQueensy: . Or maybe WRITE!

madame whe de form english teacher no know say to "rat" means to "snitch", expose e.t.c
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Looking critically, it seems this guy is either greedy or simply one of the "eat-meat-after-food" type. Wait a minute! The rice is already finished. How could u eat food up to the last grain before discovering the rat or simply he saw it all the while and I had the plan to eat the meat last.

You are right he was saving his meat for last ,what a surprise lol
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by MyneWhite1(f): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Slyr0x: [img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]

This is the funniest gif I ever saw! OMG!
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2013
omo this one na baby rat oh lolzzz
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by eklassical(m): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2013
Slyr0x: [img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]
. Dis dude was gonna sh1t in his pants!!! Buhahahahahahaha
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by enoch701(m): 2:11am On Apr 02, 2013
live is easy wit mtn free browsin sim. contact 08138239635 for mre information
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by joncom(m): 2:15am On Apr 02, 2013
Goldie20: shocked shocked shocked

hmmmmmmm
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by mamagee3(f): 2:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Was the food by any chance from a Chinese restaurant?
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by IleIfe2(m): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by joncom(m): 3:54am On Apr 02, 2013
Xplicitpaul: take a good look @ that rice,omoh na left over rice wey don dry...the rat come help him belle.....by d way what is that am seein....COMDOM or ?

looooooooooooooool, Your eyes dey see double.
so onion now na condom. lol
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Dividend(m): 5:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Dat must b the restaurant's own way of saying "april fool"
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by OgaTheTop2: 5:42am On Apr 02, 2013
PweetiQueensy: . Or maybe WRITE!
To 'rat' means to tell, expose under anonimity... Get more into mafia films... cool
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by dnawah(m): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2013
pendo89: grin grin Actually am seeing 2 things on that plate
a rat and a condom.
what a balanced diet! *pukes*
something dey hungry u this Easter.
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by shizzle11(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2013
Disgusting!!!
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by smartpero(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2013
eeyaaah!!! Poor rat. Mayb ur family are dia lukin 4 u.
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Effizzyfynboy(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2013
It's protenous carries more vitamins nd mineralz...BUT EWWWW RAT IN MA RICE IS DEATH
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2013
clnzo: Anyama!!!
Inyanma
Re: Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2013
That is his own wayterloo. Buh come oo that thing looks like a KPOMO too with a stretched condom beside it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.