Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23540 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
baby_123: OOOH!!! I weep for your wife and the tragedy called marriage she found herself in with you. OP, you are the problem. No one is responsible for your failures except you. Get yourself up and restrategize, ask God to forgive you for all the sins you have committed. If you will keep torturing this poor woman, calling her witch, taking her from one prayer house to the other, and emotionally abusing her by telling her she is the cause of your problems. Then it is better for her to get a divorce from you, so that she can keep her sanity. As a man, there is a screw loose with you. The fact that you can take a strangers word over your wife's. These strangers in all sorts of prayer houses, who are mostly schizophrenics. I really pity the poor poor lady. What a tragedy. Where are her parents for God's sake. She needs help to escape you forever.
GEEEZ CALM DOWN. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. THE MAN SAID HE LOVES HIS WIFE
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: GEEEZ CALM DOWN. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. THE MAN SAID HE LOVES HIS WIFE

Love? He might as well call for her head, put her on a stake and set the fire. So that she can finally confess all the places and things she has done to tie his destiny. If this is your version of love, i dont want to know what hate will look like. I wont do this to my worst enemy. Imagine all the people talking about this woman and deciding her future, life and fate because of such a crazy husband. Tufia! sad. If the pastor tells him to kill her, he will. No mind of his own, and lazy to boot. A man that has time to sit down and listen to gossip of how manna is supposed to fall down from heaven without hardwork, but only through if the witch of a wife confesses. Has serious issues he needs to address. What a show of shame here. mtscheew! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
you read my mind. Why is it that we always manage to derail any thread we happen to meet each other, buzu?

You be bad influence tongue
SO ISHI DID YOU GO HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS ? LAS-GIDI ?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
baby_123:

Love? He might as well call for her head, put her on a stake and set the fire. So that she can finally confess all the places and things she has done to tie his destiny. If this is your version of love, i dont want to know what hate will look like. I wont do this to my worst enemy. Imagine all the people talking about this woman and deciding her future, life and fate because of such a crazy husband. Tufia! sad. If the pastor tells him to kill her, he will. No mind of his own, and lazy to boot. A man that has time to sit down and listen to gossip of how manna is supposed to fall down from heaven without hardwork, but only through if the witch of a wife confesses. Has serious issues he needs to address. What a show of shame here. mtscheew! embarassed
AND HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT FROM THE MINDSET OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN ? HE NOT BREAKING NEW GROUNDS HERE YOU KNOW grin ITS NIGERIAN CULTURE AND CUSTOM TO DEFER TO 'SOMEONE IS DOING YOU' WHEN THINGS GO BAD. JUST LIKE ITS AMERICAN CULTURE TO SHOOT YOUR SPOUSE IF ANYTHING IS GOING BAD
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: AND HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT FROM THE MINDSET OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN ? HE NOT BREAKING NEW GROUNDS HERE YOU KNOW grin ITS NIGERIAN CULTURE AND CUSTOM TO DEFER TO 'SOMEONE IS DOING YOU' WHEN THINGS GO BAD. JUST LIKE ITS AMERICAN CULTURE TO SHOOT YOUR SPOUSE IF ANYTHING IS GOING BAD

Are you sef not quoting bible for him to help him validate this madness and justify what he wants to hear? Are you different from these scammer pastors who keep telling his lazy asz what he wants to hear. Thereby fleecing him of deliverance materials at hyper inflated costs. The money he is using to run up and down for deliverance can be used to picking himself back up. Is it not his mates who when things go bad for them, move back to the village, get land and start farming? Those people who wake up at dusk to farm and leave the farm at dawn to provide for their families have two heads abi? What about when these farmers crops are destroyed by rain or other elements, do they sit down and blame all their family members or go back to work? What rubbish! OP, you and your pastors are the ones that need deliverance. Better use your time to find a job, and the money you are using to run around from pastor to prophet to set your wife up in a business. With the way you are going, you will regret it in the future if you don't stop this rubbish! I don't think someone like you has any business being married. If a pastor, outsider or intruder can easily make you turn against your spouse like this. The woman is the one to be sorry for. She is in deep shit with you. You are the one with an evil spirit, which is using you to destroy your own life and hapiness. One day you will jam a pastor that will make you kill your family.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
baby_123:

Are you sef not quoting bible for him to help him validate this madness and justify what he wants to hear? Are you different from these scammer pastors who keep telling his lazy asz what he wants to hear. Thereby fleecing him of deliverance materials at hyper inflated costs. The money he is using to run up and down for deliverance can be used to picking himself back up. Is it not his mates who when things go bad for them, move back to the village, get land and start farming? Those people who wake up at dusk to farm and leave the farm at dawn to provide for their families have two heads abi? What about when these farmers crops are destroyed by rain or other elements, do they sit down and blame all their family members or go back to work? What rubbish! OP, you and your pastors are the ones that need deliverance. Better use your time to find a job, and the money you are using to run around from pastor to prophet to set your wife up in a business. With the way you are going, you will regret it in the future if you don't stop this rubbish! I don't think someone like you has any business being married. If a pastor, outsider or intruder can easily make you turn against your spouse like this. The woman is the one to be sorry for. She is in deep shit with you. You are the one with an evil spirit, which is using you to destroy your own life and hapiness. One day you will jam a pastor that will make you kill your family.
HARD TO REASON WITH A PERSON WHO SAYS THE BOLDED. YOU ARE A LOCAL CHAMPION. THIS IS THE SPEECH PATTERN OF AN UNEDUCATED CLOSE MINDED PERSON. THE MAN IS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. THIS LIFE IS NOT A COMPETITION. WHAT IS ALL THIS 'HIS MATES' TALK ? *SMDH* angry YOU ARE CRAZY, WOMAN

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: HARD TO REASON WITH A PERSON WHO SAYS THE BOLDED. YOU ARE A LOCAL CHAMPION. THIS IS THE SPEECH PATTERN OF AN EDUCATED CLOSE MINDED PERSON. THE MAN IS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. THIS LIFE IS NOT A COMPETITION. WHAT IS ALL THIS 'HIS MATES' TALK ? *SMDH* angry YOU ARE CRAZY, WOMAN

You are the crazy person, if you actually truly believe life should be a breeze for you. And you will never have ups and downs. You obviously think the same otherwise you will not enable and encourage him. You are the type that will commit a crime and pay tithes or build a church. Afterall God made it possible, no matter which way for you to make it. Even if you killed that witch. grin. Nothing more disgusting than a lazy man, who blames the world for his problems. Obadiah! Repent and stop breaking homes with your false preaching here. Association of lazy, criminal minded Nigerians. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: HARD TO REASON WITH A PERSON WHO SAYS THE BOLDED. YOU ARE A LOCAL CHAMPION. THIS IS THE SPEECH PATTERN OF AN EDUCATED CLOSE MINDED PERSON. THE MAN IS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. THIS LIFE IS NOT A COMPETITION. WHAT IS ALL THIS 'HIS MATES' TALK ? *SMDH* angry YOU ARE CRAZY, WOMAN

Double post
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2013
baby_123:

You are the crazy person, if you actually truly believe life should be a breeze for you. And you will never have ups and downs. You obviously think the same otherwise you will not enable and encourage him. You are the type that will commit a crime and pay tithes or build a church. Afterall God made it possible, no matter which way for you to make it. Even if you killed that witch. grin. Nothing more disgusting than a lazy man, who blames the world for his problems. Obadiah! Repent and stop breaking homes with your false preaching here. Association of lazy, criminal minded Nigerians. cheesy
grin grin I SEE YOU HAVE NOT READ MY POST THEN. I NEVER ENCOURAGED HIM TO PAY TITHES AND NEITHER DO I PLAN ON BUILDING A CHURCH grin grin I SAID IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS WIFE
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wiegraf: 12:54am On Apr 03, 2013
obadiah777: HARD TO REASON WITH A PERSON WHO SAYS THE BOLDED. YOU ARE A LOCAL CHAMPION. THIS IS THE SPEECH PATTERN OF AN UNEDUCATED CLOSE MINDED PERSON. THE MAN IS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. THIS LIFE IS NOT A COMPETITION. WHAT IS ALL THIS 'HIS MATES' TALK ? *SMDH* angry YOU ARE CRAZY, WOMAN

It is not about competition, millions of 9jarians are in the same situation as his (that's a lot of witches in action right there), yet this genius here thinks his case is something 'magical'. Millions dig themselves out of similar situations and, I can guarantee you, no 'witches' anywhere whatsoever involved. How does this witches thing work sef? Considering a large chunk (probably most) of the very richest people on this planet are at the very least not xtian, and many, many are even 'foolish' atheists, is it satanists that are rewarded or god fearing? What of the large percentage atheist nobel prize winners, top scientists, thinkers, etc?

Life is filled with ups and downs, that's the way of the world. $hit doesn't go your way? Pick yourself up, try again. And note, it might never even get better, that's just how it is.

This brah has now branded his wife 'cursed' or a witch for one of the silliest reasons imaginable. It will not alleviate the situation in any way whatsoever (except may supply a placebo, and of course considerable ridicule from anyone with a thinking brain), at the cost of stigmatizing his wife for life. We all, personally sef, know people branded as witches, notice how they almost always have $hit lives?

Aggravating this issue are the victims themselves sadly, as many of them acquire learned helplessness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

I suppose church business will boom a bit if all these spouses were brought in for 'deliverance', so it makes sense it's a bit popular. Anyways, rewind time maybe 150 years, and many of the more foolish in this crowd would be burning their spouses at the stake as 'witches', 'wizards' or whatever nonsense a la the inquisitions. If you think that's not possible, then just imagine his wife was a child in calabar a few years ago, you know, as a child 'winchie'. No difference here, his wife is just older.

If she married him willingly, well, I hope she knew what she was getting into

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 1:00am On Apr 03, 2013
wiegraf:

It is not about competition, millions of 9jarians are in the same situation as his (that's a lot of witches in action right there), yet this genius here thinks his case is something 'magical'. Millions dig themselves out of similar situations and, I can guarantee you, no 'witches' anywhere whatsoever involved. How does this witches thing work sef? Considering a large chunk (probably most) of the very richest people on this planet are at the very least not xtian, and many, many are even 'foolish' atheists, is it satanists that are rewarded or god fearing? What of the large percentage atheist nobel prize winners, top scientists, thinkers, etc?

Life is filled with ups and downs, that's the way of the world. $hit doesn't go your way? Pick yourself up, try again. And note, it might never even get better, that's just how it is.

This brah has now branded his wife 'cursed' or a witch for one of the silliest reasons imaginable. It will not alleviate the situation in any way whatsoever (except may supply a placebo, and of course considerable ridicule from anyone with a thinking brain), at the cost of stigmatizing his wife for life. We all, personally sef, know people branded as witches, notice how they almost always have $hit lives?

Aggravating this issue are the victims themselves sadly, as many of them acquire learned helplessness.

I suppose church business will boom a bit if all these spouses were brought in for 'deliverance', so it makes sense it's a bit popular. Anyways, rewind time maybe 150 years, and many of the more foolish in this crowd would be burning their spouses at the stake as 'witches', 'wizards' or whatever nonsense a la the inquisitions. If you think that's not possible, then just imagine his wife was a child in calabar a few years ago, you know, as a child 'winchie'. No difference here, his wife is just older.

Afterall the bible says suffer not a witch to live. This was the saying that fueled the inquisition. I wonder how soon or which prophet will finally tell the OP that. The stupid wife is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, with light near by. All that is needed is for the right lunatic prophet to put the idea in this crazy OP's mind. And the wife is history.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 2:36am On Apr 03, 2013
obadiah777: SO ISHI DID YOU GO HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS ? LAS-GIDI ?
Yep, but i'm back on the grind.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 3:01am On Apr 03, 2013
obadiah777: IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU STARTED IT. ON A SIDE NOTE, I HAVE MADE MOI-MOI FOR THE PAST WEEK. IT TASTE EXACTLY LIKE NAIJA MOI-MOI TOO. I GOT THE RECIPE HERE http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/beans/moi-moi-moin-moin.html SO BASICALLY FROM MY EXPERIMENTATION'S ON FOOD IN THE PAST WEEK FROM THIS NIGERIAN WOMAN ON YOUTUBE I HAVE MADE MOI-MOI AND BUNS. THE BUNS DID NOT COME OUT TOO WELL THOUGH.
Buns are more difficult to make than moi-moi.
It takes more finesse, otherwise they will turn out soggy or on the flip side, crumbly.

Did you wrap the moi-moi in leaves or tins?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2013
wiegraf:

WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. ARCHAIC BELIEFS IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SOCIETY. BUT LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT OTHER FORCES DO EXIST, HOWEVER ALL FORCES AND DOMINIONS BELONG TO GOD. PEOPLE TAPPING INTO OTHER FORCES ARE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY BECAUSE THEY ARE FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS WOMAN. YES, POWERS-DOCTRINES-PHILOSOPHIES ARE CALLED WOMEN. SO MESSING WITH THE POWERS NOT ALLOWED BY GOD MEANS YOU ARE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. SO THOSE POWERS OF WITCHCRAFT DO EXIST. NEWLOADED IS WITHIN REASON AND COMPLETELY SANE WHEN HE REASONS ALONG THE LINE OF PEOPLE DOING JUJU. JUJU DOES EXIST. HOWEVER ALL POWERS BELONG TO THE LORD. THOSE DOING JUJU ARE TAPPING INTO POWERS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF GOD. THE LORD ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO TAP INTO POWERS ON THE RIGHTEOUS SIDE WHICH IS THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. THOSE TAPPING INTO THE LEFT HAND SIDE ARE THOSE INTO WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, ETC ETC AND THIS IS CALLED SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. YOU ARE FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS WOMAN

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: << ALL POWERS BOTH GOOD AND BAD WERE CREATED FOR HIM BY HIM. HE CREATED THE EVIL POWER NOT FOR PEOPLE TO TAP INTO BUT FOR HIMSELF TO USE AS A REPROACH TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT

EPHESIANS 6 VS 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. <<< LETS YOU KNOW THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD TAPPING INTO THAT LEFT HAND POWER.

I GUESS MY OVER-ALL POINT IS, NEWLOADED IS WITHIN REASONABLE REASON TO THINK ALONG THE LINES HE DID BECAUSE IT IS A REALITY. PEOPLE DO JUJU.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Yep, but i'm back on the grind.
LOL GRINDER LOMOR
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Buns are more difficult to make than moi-moi.
It takes more finesse, otherwise they will turn out soggy or on the flip side, crumbly.

Did you wrap the moi-moi in leaves or tins?
YEAH MY BUNS WAS BOTH SOGGY AND CRUMBLY LMAO. I PUT THE MOI-MOI IN A TIN. ITS BETTER. I CAN RECYCLE THE TINS MEANING I CAN USE EM OVER AND OVER.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Creatrixity(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2013
obadiah777: WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. ARCHAIC BELIEFS IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SOCIETY. BUT LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT OTHER FORCES DO EXIST, HOWEVER ALL FORCES AND DOMINIONS BELONG TO GOD. PEOPLE TAPPING INTO OTHER FORCES ARE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY BECAUSE THEY ARE FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS WOMAN. YES, POWERS-DOCTRINES-PHILOSOPHIES ARE CALLED WOMEN. SO MESSING WITH THE POWERS NOT ALLOWED BY GOD MEANS YOU ARE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. SO THOSE POWERS OF WITCHCRAFT DO EXIST. NEWLOADED IS WITHIN REASON AND COMPLETELY SANE WHEN HE REASONS ALONG THE LINE OF PEOPLE DOING JUJU. JUJU DOES EXIST. HOWEVER ALL POWERS BELONG TO THE LORD. THOSE DOING JUJU ARE TAPPING INTO POWERS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF GOD. THE LORD ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO TAP INTO POWERS ON THE RIGHTEOUS SIDE WHICH IS THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. THOSE TAPPING INTO THE LEFT HAND SIDE ARE THOSE INTO WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, ETC ETC AND THIS IS CALLED SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. YOU ARE FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS WOMAN

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: << ALL POWERS BOTH GOOD AND BAD WERE CREATED FOR HIM BY HIM. HE CREATED THE EVIL POWER NOT FOR PEOPLE TO TAP INTO BUT FOR HIMSELF TO USE AS A REPROACH TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT

EPHESIANS 6 VS 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. <<< LETS YOU KNOW THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD TAPPING INTO THAT LEFT HAND POWER.

I GUESS MY OVER-ALL POINT IS, NEWLOADED IS WITHIN REASONABLE REASON TO THINK ALONG THE LINES HE DID BECAUSE IT IS A REALITY. PEOPLE DO JUJU.
Lmao!So in other words,Yahawah is a covert jazz-master?You is crazy bro.!!.lol..anyways craziness is okay in little portions..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH MY BUNS WAS BOTH SOGGY AND CRUMBLY LMAO. I PUT THE MOI-MOI IN A TIN. ITS BETTER. I CAN RECYCLE THE TINS MEANING I CAN USE EM OVER AND OVER.
You remind me of my granny grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2013
obadiah777: LOL GRINDER LOMOR
Oshamo grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
baby_123:

There are too many fools to avoid and i refuse to sink to their level.Tell me maiden,if someone comes on an online forum like this to state his challenges and then seek some advices,arent you supposed to be helpful,courteous or a bit positive in your responses? Why have you sunk so low to be calling people names? You know what?I see pride in you and it will surely make you fall if care is not taken.You lack sufficient brain power to fully grasp everything i have posted. Or probably your reading skills are bad .Where was it written in my post that i hate my woman and would want to allow her undergo mental torture?Are you on your monthly period?
Listen to me you brat and listen very carefully:
I am not a lazy,confused or indecisive man as you stupidly opined.I have a business i run by the sides.I am still doing well. My wife also can never be this cheeky for a woman as she too is doing very well and gainfully employed. I doubt if you can match her when it comes to achievements. Read my post again and come back here to tell me what your lazy mind has once again comprehended .Use concave lens if your eyes are bad.
I understand how frustration works at times. Did you get abused by your husband and you feel like transferring the aggression on me?
I asked for comments not insults.
Next time before you open that shit hole you call mouth try to fully understand what the OP is talking about.I will not answer you again and dont bother posting. You may need to know that not all things follow logic and not all questions have answers.
cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
newloaded:

There are too many fools to avoid and i refuse to sink to their level.Tell me maiden,if someone comes on an online forum like this to state his challenges and then seek some advices,arent you supposed to be helpful,courteous or a bit positive in your responses? Why have you sunk so low to be calling people names? You know what?I see pride in you and it will surely make you fall if care is not taken.You lack sufficient brain power to fully grasp everything i have posted. Or probably your reading skills are bad .Where was it written in my post that i hate my woman and would want to allow her undergo mental torture?Are you on your monthly period?
Listen to me you brat and listen very carefully:
I am not a lazy,confused or indecisive man as you stupidly opined.I have a business i run by the sides.I am still doing well. My wife also can never be this cheeky for a woman as she too is doing very well and gainfully employed. I doubt if you can match her when it comes to achievements. Read my post again and come back here to tell me what your lazy mind has once again comprehended .Use concave lens if your eyes are bad.
I understand how frustration works at times. Did you get abused by your husband and you feel like transferring the aggression on me?
I asked for comments not insults.
Next time before you open that shit hole you call mouth try to fully understand what the OP is talking about.I will not answer you again and dont bother posting. You may need to know that not all things follow logic and not all questions have answers.
cheers.

Look, seek mental help. You are clearly crazy and have totally lost it. It is better you divorce the woman, than running from one juju house to the other. Looking for deliverance for someone else, when you should be checking into the closest mental facility to help with the demons chasing you in your head. If you are so rich, what else are you looking for? Why come on NL and weep that your wife is the cause of your problems? You want more money? WORK HARD FOR IT PSYCHOPATH!!!. No one is doing you, only the demons in your head are the ones chasing you to destruction, through greed and laziness. Find something constructive to do with your time, and stop making yourself look like an uneducated, illiterate, schizophrenic. See how you displayed a wonderful level of ignorance, stupidity and mental problems on this thread. Ashiwere!

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wiegraf: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. ARCHAIC BELIEFS IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SOCIETY. BUT LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT OTHER FORCES DO EXIST, HOWEVER ALL FORCES AND DOMINIONS BELONG TO GOD. PEOPLE TAPPING INTO OTHER FORCES ARE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY BECAUSE THEY ARE FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS WOMAN. YES, POWERS-DOCTRINES-PHILOSOPHIES ARE CALLED WOMEN. SO MESSING WITH THE POWERS NOT ALLOWED BY GOD MEANS YOU ARE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. SO THOSE POWERS OF WITCHCRAFT DO EXIST. NEWLOADED IS WITHIN REASON AND COMPLETELY SANE WHEN HE REASONS ALONG THE LINE OF PEOPLE DOING JUJU. JUJU DOES EXIST. HOWEVER ALL POWERS BELONG TO THE LORD. THOSE DOING JUJU ARE TAPPING INTO POWERS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF GOD. THE LORD ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO TAP INTO POWERS ON THE RIGHTEOUS SIDE WHICH IS THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. THOSE TAPPING INTO THE LEFT HAND SIDE ARE THOSE INTO WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, ETC ETC AND THIS IS CALLED SPIRITUAL ADULTERY. YOU ARE FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS WOMAN

Society accepts this kind of practice does not mean we should ignore it. It's potentially very destructive, and for silly reasons, it's not harmless. We try to stamp out child witch practices, why not this? Even if IT IS WHAT IS, which it indeed is?

Op might not be claiming she's consciously trying to harm him, but he's labeled her a winchie, or at the very least cursed. That will last a lifetime. What happens if they divorce? Should she want to get married to someone else, watch how many ignorants will hold that against her (though true, she shouldn't be involved with them in the first place). Actually, maybe she go fit carry am go court sef. Though the case will make for good comedy, she may have a decent reason to. He's also wasting valuable resources going from church to church, rather than actually resolving the issue. Etc etc

I would like to believe she's an adult though, and knew what she was getting herself into. So meh...

Random irrelevance; You should reconsider rationalizing these jewish fairy tales you love so much, they're not supposed to make sense. You spot a contradiction? Then just nod and claim 'mysteriousness' as proper sheeple do, or pretend it never happened. Eg, like @ihe who claims there were no massacres in the OT. Maybe he thinks them moi-moi cooking classes except with heathens as the meat?

Anyways, you can recognize your God created evil and have tried to justify it by creating this fairly ludicrous scenario which is, oddly enough, more logical than the default scenario. Problem is as it's not the default interpretation it makes you look bonkers. You might think it funny atm but you might not be amused when authorities show up with a straight jacket with your name on it.

Many people have tried to rationalize those stories, and they tend to end up in some mental institution or the other. To quote a random guy on the internet; "To believe in ones hallucinations is insanity. To believe the hallucinations of others however, is religion."

Considering the above, your endorsing his saneness does not help his case. To public eyes it would be like dame patience endorsing someone's english.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Good morning Newl,

It is very easy to blame others for our woes and try very much to avoid blame. Why do you believe that you are not the cause of your problem? The first step to solving any ish we might have is admit to our fault when it is glaring.

I have no doubts that this lady did not go to the office with you. Don't you think that your loss of job is probably due to an error on your part? Or may be it is as a result of the downturn the banking sector went through in the recent past? Or do you think your wife is responsible for the ish with the Nigerian banking system?

A number of factors can affect your business, all of which may have nothing to do with your wife. It's possible that you made some bad business decisions or that your business lacks innovation and drive. Stop seeking out so called MoG who are bent on bringing discord to your young family and probably milk you dry of whatever resources you have left.

#Be a man and take charge of your family and your life.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Candour(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Newl,

It is very easy to blame others for our woes and try very much to avoid blame. Why do you believe that you are not the cause of your problem? The first step to solving any ish we might have is admit to our fault when it is glaring.

I have no doubts that this lady did not go to the office with you. Don't you think that your loss of job is probably due to an error on your part? Or may be it is as a result of the downturn the banking sector went through in the recent past? Or do you think your wife is responsible for the ish with the Nigerian banking system?

A number of factors can affect your business, all of which may have nothing to do with your wife. It's possible that you made some bad business decisions or that your business lacks innovation and drive. Stop seeking out so called MoG who are bent on bringing discord to your young family and probably milk you dry of whatever resources you have left.

#Be a man and take charge of your family and your life.

Thank you!

God bless you for your post.

Thats how i laboured in prayers and fastings trying to kill all 'powers of my fathers house' who i was told were behind my supposed woes.All this time my younger brother who was an unrepentant socialite was making waves in his finances,career etc and if not that we are almost perfect lookalikes,i might have questioned my parents about my parentage.Even my closest colleague,a muslim from a polygamous home was not half afraid of everything as i was even as he slept with anything in skirt he saw.

8 days into 70 days prayer and fasting programme of MFM some years back(i was there for 10 years),i decided enough is enough.The head of prayer warriors of our regional headquarters had just died of a 'spiritual attack' and i wondered how i could hope to defeat these powers if this wonderful brother couldn't.If the powers want to kill me,i screamed out loud that night to myself,they could go ahead.i told myself ''if any man be in Christ,he's a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are become new'' 2 Cor 5:17.That day i lost fear of everything,i mean everything.Till today,i can't remember having any strange dream or nightmare.maybe i still do but they mean nothing to me so i don't remember them.3 months later,i got my dream Job in the oil industry after labouring for 8 years in a bank and i'm only climbing higher everyday. grin

@newloaded

Life is full of ups and down and if you don't lose hope,you will come out strong.You are even lucky than most people who married 'angel Gabriella' grin since you said your wife still has her good job and you're not destitute.Pray with her and seek advice on how to revive your business.Don't let some people destroy your home.If you unrepentantly believe she's a witch,don't pass her through the trauma of staying with you.Let her go quickly so you both can rearrange your lives.

may God lead you aright

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2013
@str and @candour:

It lightens my heart to see such wonderful post from professed believers. What we have today is Christianity mixing with long held superstitions carried over from our previous religious beliefs. I hope more of you will begin to speak out. I do not believe God is real, but I do know that the negative effects of superstitions can be real and prove very dangerous over time. I have a friend who lost his mom last year; the lady collapsed and she was rushed to the church for prayers, funny thing is they prob went past a hospital on their way to the church. Needless to say, the Good Lord received her soul..
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Candour(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto: @str and @candour:

It lightens my heart to see such wonderful post from professed believers. What we have today is Christianity mixing with long held superstitions carried over from our previous religious beliefs. I hope more of you will begin to speak out. I do not believe God is real, but I do know that the negative effects of superstitions can be real and prove very dangerous over time. I have a friend who lost his mom last year; the lady collapsed and she was rushed to the church for prayers, funny thing is they prob went past a hospital on their way to the church. Needless to say, the Good Lord received her soul..

@musKeeto

It's sad actually but i can hardly blame people because i was under this same set of thoughts from the moment i was born.Looking back with hindsight now i can safely conclude that the dear brother i mentioned in my post died of a liver problem because it was the exact same symptoms a relative of mine exhibited and she was flown to the UK for surgery in 2007.If only he had access to quality healthcare maybe the story would been different.

I read a lot of your posts and i appreciate your cultured manner of delivery devoid of insults.Dont worry,i'm praying for God to rearrest you. grin i tell you it will be soon grin

God bless you my friend

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by ehiblessing(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2013
The truth is that both of you need deliverance its nt going to be easy but u ve to try and you have to be very fast with the deliverance to avoid futher things from happening wishing you all the best
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Bolarge1(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2013
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN WATCHING EMMANUEL TV?

START MAKING PREPARATIONS NOW TO GO TO SCOAN FOR DELIVERANCE AND ALL WILL BE WELL WITH U AND FAMILY.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA WITH HIS 5 WISE MEN ARE ANOINTED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND SO MANY LIVES HAD BEEN SAVED.

GO TO: WWW.EMMANUEL.TV FOR MORE DETAILS.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS WAITING FOR YOU AND MADAM.

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Abel202: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2013
My dear, your experience is real and dangerous.
If you do nothing, you will be rendered koboless and finally a painful death.
Divorce is not an option either as marriage is for better for worse and actually it might not be her fault after all.
My advise is take her to THE SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS. Prophet T.B.Jpshua and or the wise men shall deliver her.
This one is not the type you take to ordinary pastors and they preach and pray for both of you.
It's only pastors or prophets who have special calling in deliverance Ministry like T.B. Joshua etc that can set her free and set you free.
The earlier you solution this problem the better for you.
I know exactly what I am talking about.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Candour(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Bo-large:
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN WATCHING EMMANUEL TV?

START MAKING PREPARATIONS NOW TO GO TO SCOAN FOR DELIVERANCE AND ALL WILL BE WELL WITH U AND FAMILY.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA WITH HIS 5 WISE MEN ARE ANOINTED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND SO MANY LIVES HAD BEEN SAVED.

GO TO: WWW.EMMANUEL.TV FOR MORE DETAILS.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS WAITING FOR YOU AND MADAM.

my elderly colleague went half blind to SCOAN,he came back fully blind.He was eventually retired by the company late last year because of this condition.i was assigned to take over his space and i had to evacuate plenty anointing bottles etc.

Stop this glorification of a man.he's NOT God
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .
MR MAN STOP BEING PARANOID SHITE HAPPENS. THOSE FALSE PROPHETS WILL ONLY LEAD YOU 2 MORE RUIN ALL THEY'RE AFTER IS WHATEVER MONEY U HAVE LEFT. THINK OF THESE THINGS AS A SETBACK KEEP UR CHIN UP AND KEEP WORKING HARD GOD WILL REWARD U.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by obi123: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2013
Dear Op, you have concluded in your mind that your wife is possessed , so now every misfortune is now caused by her. There are struggles and there is God , i will advise you to calm down , these dreams you are having might just be due to the fact that you are upset,restless,disturbed because things have not been going the way you expect , with marriage comes more responsibilities ,so will your stress level increase as it is more important now than ever for you to succeed , most people dont have a good night sleep when they are stressed or disturbed thus the dreams, i too have the weirdest dreams when i'm stressed

But i say THANK GOD for the problems in your life because it is a sign that you are about to be elevated , YOU ARE BEING MOLDED FOR SOMETHING BIGGER.
i'm sure if you check it be very self critical, you might be the cause of your misfortune, its too convenient to blame someone else unfortunately for your wife she is the nearest person.
Just hang in there , dont loose hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.