Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,266 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23539 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by dbride: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: OP THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WIFE. WE ARE IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE END OF THIS KINGDOM. THIS YOUR SITUATION IS HAPPENING TO MANY PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE DESTRUCTION THAT WOULD BEFALL THE WORLD IN WW3. THERE WOULD STILL BE PEOPLE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIES. THESE WOULD BE THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND THE REFINED AND THE RIGHTEOUS. ITS LIKE THIS ' PAY NOW OR PAY LATER '. THOSE WHOM THE LORD WANTS, HE IS MAKING THEM PAY NOW. THOSE WHO ARE STILL ENJOYING THEMSELVES ? THEY WILL PAY LATER. SO YOU ARE GETTING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF ALLICTION. YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED. STAY CLOSER TO GOD. IN FACT STAY EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD DURING THIS PERIOD.

1 TIMOTHY 5 VS 24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after

REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

Your advice is only relevant if he has given his life to Christ and I dont remember him saying that.

HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD <<< THOSE WHOM THE LORD WOULD LET SURVIVE THE TRIBULATION. THIS IS UNFULFILLED PROPHESY OF THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by abbk000: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .

She may be a witch.
My friend went through something like that and had to send the woman away.
Go to a church like Mountain of Fire. This Saturday 7am they have their monthly Power Must Change hands program. Take your wife there, and let her go for deliverance or run for your life is she refuses.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: ...and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions...

What signs have you witnessed on several occasions?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Mudley313: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2013

so this na wetin my country nigeria don turn to...living in the dark ages all becos of outlandishly reta.rded superstitious beliefs mixed with abject poverty...saudi arabia is 99% muslim, and they have poor poeple, rich people, sick people, healthy people, people with happy marriages n people with sad marriages, happy people depressed people etc same with hindus in india and buddhist in china; na winch dey worry the unsuccessful ones there too? or na tb joshua or MFM nai make the successful ones successful??...scandivanian countries are the most atheistic but have some of the most well to do people living in a stable economy, while nigerians still wallow in the middle ages with churches n prophets in all corners...

hundreds of years ago when europe was caught up in blaming all their problems on witches it was regarded as the "dark ages" cos all thinking faculty shut down due to stupid superstitious crap, like the poo u just typed in ur OP...the bubonic plague was blamed on witches, demons, jews etc. but after the enlightenment era when we started to use our heads again we discovered bacteria and how they spread...i know there's nothing i would say here that will change your backward thinking but clearly, your life is heading for more mess since you decided to lay blame on others for ur own stupidities and seek the help of shrinks instead of using ur god given coconut head, hands n feet to make it in life like all other able bodied men...see a psychiatrist man
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mudley313:

so this na wetin my country nigeria don turn to...living in the dark ages all becos of outlandishly reta.rded superstitious beliefs mixed with abject poverty...saudi arabia is 99% muslim, and they have poor poeple, rich people, sick people, healthy people, people with happy marriages n people with sad marriages, happy people depressed people etc same with hindus in india and buddhist in china; na winch dey worry the unsuccessful ones there too? or na tb joshua or MFM nai make the successful ones successful??...scandivanian countries are the most atheistic but have some of the most well to do people living in a stable economy, while nigerians still wallow in the middle ages with churches n prophets in all corners...

hundreds of years ago when europe was caught up in blaming all their problems on witches it was regarded as the "dark ages" cos all thinking faculty shut down due to stupid superstitious crap, like the poo u just typed in ur OP...the bubonic plague was blamed on witches, demons, jews etc. but after the enlightenment era when we started to use our heads again we discovered bacteria and how they spread...i know there's nothing i would say here that will change your backward thinking but clearly, your life is heading for more mess since you decided to lay blame on others for ur own stupidities and seek the help of shrinks instead of using ur god given coconut head, hands n feet to make it in life like all other able bodied men...see a psychiatrist man

Rotflmao. The lunatic gets angry when you tell him to seek mental help. Well, no mad man will agree he is mad. The guy has obvious mental issues, which is probably a family secret. They have now offloaded this societal menace on an innocent girl. Women, learn from this. If you don't want you and your children branded with names that they did not born you with, watch out for mad people like this. If it talks, walks, and thinks madly. It is mad.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by 4tunebest(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
baby_123:

Rotflmao. The lunatic gets angry when you tell him to seek mental help. Well, no mad man will agree he is mad. The guy has obvious mental issues, which is probably a family secret. They have now offloaded this societal menace on an innocent girl. Women, learn from this. If you don't want you and your children branded with names that they did not born you with, watch out for mad people like this. If it talks, walks, and thinks madly. It is mad.

You are a bitter person. May God soothe your hurting heart. Pele
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by geagle55(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
bros u need to start spiritual practice on ur own so that d negative energies coming on ur way will disappear...follow this link and a great change will come on ur way.. www.SpiritualResearchFoundation.org
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Amaka003: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
I don't think its best to send her away. What you should do is to commit the whole problem into the hands of God.she may not even be the root of all what is happening to you!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by venatus25(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
if she refuse to go for deliverance, she is a witch weather you like it or not divorcing is de way out. no time
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
She very much is .
So bereft of words and always scavenging for others that are like her to corroborate with.
Shes just a asshole .
4tunebest:

You are a bitter person. May God soothe your hurting heart. Pele
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Well....I had a good laugh reading through this thread....
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Paschal007: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Don't be surprised if baby_123 is newloaded's wife. See as dem be dey fight here since.

Abegi, make una carry una wahala go bedroom. grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by othenok(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
It scares me that my people ALWAYS has someone behind thier challenges.
OP marriage is not a bed of roses. Just like life it comes with it's ups and down. What will see you through is your love for God and each other. Ask any truthful married couple they would tell you that it hasn't been easy for them.
You can decide to complicate things by moving from one church to the other, running from pillar to post instead of joining hands with your partner to make things work.
I am a living example of someone who has passed through a lot with my hubby. it started with over coming infertiliy, to hubby losing his job and dabbling in diff stuff before finally setting up his own business which is doing ok. While hubby was down I ended up being d bread winner for many years.
I am proud of my husband and proud that he didn't succumb to pressure from his friends and family calling for my head then.
Sweetie am sorry to tell you that more pressure would come but you will overcome them through Christ. Will be praying for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
ogeelove: @Ihedinobi, I would like to hear ur opinion on this. I don't know what to make of it.

Sorry, sis. Just saw this. Next time, alert me on a thread I follow so that I'll see your comment more quickly.

I'll see if I have something to say later. I have no word right now and I'll soon go to bed.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wolexanda(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
My oga,what you need is fasting and prayer and also pray that God should open your spiritual eye to see thing beneat the earth
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ferdinandu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .
1 Nigerian Banking industry has been in crises since last last 5yrs so at least about 50% of banking staffs has lost their jobs in the last 5yrs
2 Somebody who finished school and got employed by a company without running his own business before and then all of a sudden he lost his job and then he starts running private business.Is it easy to start a business and it becomes successful all of a sudden especially when you are not experienced?
3 somebody who lost his job and his private business is not encouraging at all.Is he likely to be having a sound sleep and sweet dreams like a baby or is he likely to be having sleepless nights and nightmares because of too much worry?

Most of you has just been compounding this young man's problem by telling him that his wife is a confirmed witch quoting irrelevant bible verses some even predicting world war III because of simple worldly problems.Is not in the same bible that it is said "I will go and make all Ahab's Prophets tell lies.The Lord said Go and deceive him you will succeed.(1kings 22 vs22)". Young man sit down and analyze your problem an know how you are going to solve it before you end your life going to all the spiritual houses in Nigeria and all of them will end up branding all your family and friend as Witches and Wizards .people go through similar problems as yours and with diligence they get thorough them.yours is not unique.But if you say that spiritual houses is where your solution lies then good speed.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Annie2gud(f): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Please Bundle her to T.B joshua.Its well.i pray for total restoration. The lord is ur strenght.dont worry madam@the top wil be okay very soon.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 2:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Paschal007: Don't be surprised if baby_123 is newloaded's wife. See as dem be dey fight here since.

Abegi, make una carry una wahala go bedroom. grin

Lmao. Lai lai, I will never open my eyes wide and marry a man that does not take responsibility for his life. Always one thing or the other chasing him or responsible for the failure he has become. Real men stand up and face whatever challenge. The wife may have thought him spiritual or religious. Now the crazy fanatism has come full circle on her head. The day my husband as much as suggests such crap is the day the marriage will end. I refuse to live with such rubbish. Is that a man? He might as well change his name and sex, find a man to wife him since he has no concept of what it is to be a man.
PS, why are the mods hiding my response to his other moniker? cheesy. Newloaded from the tribe of lunatics. Am here gidigba for you! You don enter one chance with this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2013
baby_123:

Lmao. Lai lai, I will never open my eyes wide and marry a man that does not take responsibility for his life. Always one thing or the other chasing him or responsible for the failure he has become. Real men stand up and face whatever challenge. The wife may have thought him spiritual or religious. Now the crazy fanatism has come full circle on her head. The day my husband as much as suggests such crap is the day the marriage will end. I refuse to live with such rubbish. Is that a man? He might as well change his name and sex, find a man to wife him since he has no concept of what it is to be a man.
PS, why are the mods hiding my response to his other moniker? cheesy. Newloaded from the tribe of lunatics. Am here gidigba for you! You don enter one chance with this thread.

The young man has said times without number that he Love his wife. It is because of this Love that he is seeking solution for his household. He come across as compromising and not someone that can't take responsibility for his problems and actions. But from your posts, You are a very negative person. The bitterness in your heart has blinded your eyes to the truth. You are a very bitter woman/person and have underlying issues that you need to take care of. What manner of woman in her husband house should be posting at 2:30am in the morning ready for an E-fight ? With the manner by which you came across, your husband could be the one that adopted your Surname instead of the other way round. You need Jesus wholeheartedly in your house.

Farabale or else you shall see where Psychology/Theology go hand in hand and your convert personality and mental sickness unlocked in this thread for people to see you for who you really are..... your posts are riddled with clues.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by danot1030: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: BROS THERE IS A SPIRIT OF WAR GOING AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD. THE THIRD WORLD WAR IS ABOUT TO START. IT CAN START ANY DAY FROM NOW. THIS THIRD WORLD WAR IS THE WAR THE LORD CALLS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16. THE WAR IS ALSO DISCUSSED AT LENGTH IN JOEL CHAPTER 3, EZEKIEL CHAPTER 38 AND 39 AND REVLATION 17 AND 18. THIS IS THE WAR THAT WOULD END THIS ERA ON EARTH AND BRING IN THE LORDS KINGDOM. THIS WAR IS CALLED 'THE DAY OF THE LORD'. THIS WAR WILL START ANY MINUTE FROM NOW. IRAN IS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE WAR. IRAN IS THE MEDES http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes AMERICA IS ALSO A MAJOR PLAYER. AMERICA IS CALLED BABYLON IN THE BIBLE. RUSSIA IS A MAJOR PLAYER. RUSSIA IS CALLED GOG AND MAGOG. CHINA IS A MAJOR PLAYER. CHINA IS CALLED MOAB. NOW THE SPIRIT OF WAR SWEEPING ACROSS THE WORLD IS THE LORD PUTTING THE SPIRIT OF WAR IN ALL THE COUNTRIES SO THAT THEY CAN DESTROY EACH OTHER WITH NUKES. THE LORD CREATED THE NUKES BY USING MEN. IT SAYS SO IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 54 VS 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

READ THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5 VS 1-4 FOR THE DESCRITPION OF THE NUKES AND READ ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 FOR THE EFFECTS OF THE NUKES ON PEOPLE.

THIS IS HERESIES AND NONSENSE.

SO THE LORD IS ABOUT TO CLEANSE THIS WORLD WITH FIRE. 2 PETER 3 VS 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO BE ENGULFED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS WOULD SURVIVE. THE LORD WOULD HIDE AND PROTECT THE RIGHTEOUS WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS DESTROYED ( A THOUSAND SHALL FALL ON YOUR RIGHT HAND AND TEN THOUSAND ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE BUT NONE SHALL GET TO YOU ). WHEN THE WW3 IS OVER, ABOUT 5 BILLION OR SO PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. SCRIPTURE SAYS A THIRD OF THE WORLD WOULD BE LEFT. ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BE KILLED WOULD HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THEIR HEADS. WHAT IS THE BEAST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE OR CAUCASIANS. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST ? FOLLOWING THE WESTERN LIFESTYLE, HOMOSEXUALITY, CHASING MONEY WHILE NEGLECTING GOD, CAPITALISM, COVETOUSNESS, MATERIALISM, DEMOCRACY, SELFISHNESS, ETC ETC. ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN THEIR FOREHEAD ( FOREHEAD MEANS YOUR THOUGHTS ).ALL THESE WOULD BE DESTROYED. THEY WERE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THING IN SATANS KINGDOM. IN SATANS KINGDOM YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON GOD. THEN WHEN GODS KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED YOU WILL GET ALL THE RICHES OF THE WORLD. THESE PEOPLE WANTED THEIR SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL.

AND THATS WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT. NOW THOSE 2 BILLION OR LESS PEOPLE WHO WOULD SURVIVE THIS ? WOULD BE THE POOR AND MEEK OF THE WORLD. SO IF YOU HAVE A HUMBLE SPIRIT THE LORD WOULD WORK ON YOU TO MAKE YOU READY TO INHERIT THE EARTH. HOW WOULD HE DO THAT ? HE WOULD REFINE YOU IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION TO PURIFY YOU. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE GOING THROUGH THAT NOW. THATS THE LORD WORKING ON THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT.YOU HAVE TO BE PURIFIED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION BEFORE THE LORD WOULD ALLOW YOU TO INHERIT THE EARTH BECAUSE THOSE OF US WHO MAKE IT WOULD LITERALLY INHERIT THE EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN IT. SO YOU HAVE TO BE WORTHY. THATS WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU. SOME ARE REFINED WITH DISEASES, SOME WITH LOSS OF MATERIAL WEALTH, ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU STRONGER AND BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM THE LORD WOULD USE AND ULTIMATELY REMEMBER THIS VERSE HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth <<< ALL THOSE WHOM THE LORD RECEIVES AS HIS WHO WILL BE HIS IN HEAVEN HE SCOURGES WITH AFFLICTION TO MAKE THEM DESERVE IT.

SO BROTHER, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WOMAN, I THINK YOU HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH THE LORD. YOU ARE BEING SCOURGED IN PREPARATION FOR HEAVEN AND OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD WHICH WOULD HAPPEN VERY SOON.AND I MEAN VERYYY SOON.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by bjdon: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2013
baby_123:

Ah so we still have logical intellects on Niaraland? Indeed there is hope! I've been reading some of posts on this thread did not know weather to laugh or cry. How can a people be so ignorant? You have spoken well, and I hope more people can think you
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2013
bjdon:

Ah so we still have logical intellects on Niaraland? Indeed there is hope! I've been reading some of posts on this thread did not know weather to laugh or cry. How can a people be so ignorant? You have spoken well, and I hope more people can think you
Oh boy, my brother... the comments here ehn.. person fit commit suicide if you think em too much...

And they say there's hope for Africa...
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by toprealman: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2013
sholay2011: Op, u daft no be small. So, because some small-minded ppl dey yarn say spiritual tinz na lie for dis forum, u too believe cal am fairytale?

U no be african man? U no sabi say almost evritin for dis side of d world get spiritual dimension? I pity u.

E go do u lyk gombe wen u (I reject it) wake up one mrning and see ursef facing judgment.

Maybe na ur mammywater wife or nt, I dnt care but if u be xtian, go see a paito, if u be muslim, see imam. Dem no dey do dis one for UCH oh.

Beta act fast before ur lyf end lyk fairytale.

Na you mumu pass.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by blessed4ever: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Two of you should go to the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Church nearest to you for total freedom and salvation.
Also there's a crusade coming up at Asaba on the 20th and 21st of April, 2013. Be there, you will recover all!!!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by blessed4ever: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Timothy 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
1Timothy 5:7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.