Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23538 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2013
I just want to say that I love you so much @baby_123, no homo grin.
You did well by insulting the hell out of that idiƶt OP, the man is a blame-shifting fool that deserves to be insulted.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Zooposki(f): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2013
baby_123:

Lmao. Lai lai, I will never open my eyes wide and marry a man that does not take responsibility for his life. Always one thing or the other chasing him or responsible for the failure he has become. Real men stand up and face whatever challenge. The wife may have thought him spiritual or religious. Now the crazy fanatism has come full circle on her head. The day my husband as much as suggests such crap is the day the marriage will end. I refuse to live with such rubbish. Is that a man? He might as well change his name and sex, find a man to wife him since he has no concept of what it is to be a man.
PS, why are the mods hiding my response to his other moniker? cheesy. Newloaded from the tribe of lunatics. Am here gidigba for you! You don enter one chance with this thread.

Correct babe. We need more women like you to deal with this useless naija men. I dey your side. No shaking.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Zooposki(f): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2013
venatus25: if she refuse to go for deliverance, she is a witch weather you like it or not divorcing is de way out. no time

Winch
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wiegraf: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Olodostein:

The young man has said times without number that he Love his wife. It is because of this Love that he is seeking solution for his household. He come across as compromising and not someone that can't take responsibility for his problems and actions. But from your posts, You are a very negative person. The bitterness in your heart has blinded your eyes to the truth. You are a very bitter woman/person and have underlying issues that you need to take care of. What manner of woman in her husband house should be posting at 2:30am in the morning ready for an E-fight ? With the manner by which you came across, your husband could be the one that adopted your Surname instead of the other way round. You need Jesus wholeheartedly in your house.

Farabale or else you shall see where Psychology/Theology go hand in hand and your convert personality and mental sickness unlocked in this thread for people to see you for who you really are..... your posts are riddled with clues.

I agree. Imagine, a woman, up at 2:30am! Wonders shall never end! How did she find her way out of the kitchen in the first place? Who taught her how to use a computer? Which kind of spirit gave her this 'liver'/knowledge/etc? She obviously needs plenty plenty deliverance as well.

I'm sure you understand this is an emergency sir, and haste is required. If left unchecked the evil spirit will completely turn her to mammy water. At that stage she won't have feet anymore, just a tail, therefore she will become a cripple. We need to move quickly.

So, other than a high level of foolishness, what else will we need? I'm told some physical items are required. Like bibles, candles, and some money that will one way or the other find itself in some GOM's account. Is this correct? If so, please give me the list (and the bank account number) so I can promptly purchase these items.

Since we're doing this 'spiritually', we should be able to do this without requiring actual physical proximity, we'll just use prayer power to do the work. We can then update our progress here, this way we can save time.

I'll go ask my neighbor if he has a bible, brb.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Sogo10: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pray and fast.put all attention on God.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ochason(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
My dear friend i know how u feel abt dis situation, but i want to tell u dat wat eva u ar facin now d solution has alredy ben givn 2000yrs ago 2ru jesus christ. There 2 or 3 tins i want to tell u of wich wil hep u to ur problm.
Firstly, my dear brother God cn only hep u wen u av aceptd him into ur lyf as ur lord and persosnal saviour. Even if u were 1s born again and leta backslided and now livin in sin al u av to do u and ur wife is to rededicate ur lifes back to him and ask 4ur forgivnes. God is so mercyful to forgiv u and acept u bak.
Secondly u must blive in d word of d lord vry wel. D bible said dat 2corinthians 5:17 IF ANYMAN BE IN CHRIST OLD THINGS SHALL PASS AWAY AND BEHOLD ALL THINGS SHALL BECOME NEW.Wen u ar born again old tins has passd away, all of ur wife's old lyf has passd away and now christ is now livin in her for her body is now d temple of d holyspirit and God can nt share his houz wit any oda spirit and d bible says dat ur(her life) life is now hid in christ wit God.al dez am tellin u ar belivers authority wat u hav and who u ar as a beliver. U may nt ned a pastor to do a deliverance 4ur wife u too can do it as a bliver al u av to do is to agree togeda wit ur wif 4d bible says dat were 2 or 3 ar gadad in my name sake i am dia in dia mist. And also it says if 2 or 3 shal agre ova a tin in my name my heavenly father shal hear u and ans u.
Thirdly, if 2 of u has agred ova togetha to pray abt it al u hav to do now is to get her on her kneel and pray ds pray "LORD JESUS I HAVE ACCEPTED U AS MY LORD AND MY SAVIOUR, I ACCEPT U JESUS CHRIST AS MY HOUSBAND, I DENOUNCE EVERY COVENANT I MADE WIT D MARINE WORLD OR ANY MARINE HOUSBAND, I DENOUNS EVERY COVENANT MADE BY MY FORE FATHERS, I DENOUNCE EVERY SHRINE COVENANT DAT BIND ME TO IT OR ANY COVENANT I MADE TO ANYTHING KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY. TODAY JESUS CHRIS IS NOW MY LORD AND MY SAIVIOUR, MY HUSBAND IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
My dear friend do dis and u wil see d power of God breaking loose in ur wife and family.
There is anoda tools i wud love also to gv u of wch wil preserv u and ur family and gv u a succes in ur buisnes and a hapy family bt jus do ds one first and u wil ce d miracle. Thank u sir and God bless u so much in jesus name, amen.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Bolarge1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Candour:

my elderly colleague went half blind to SCOAN,he came back fully blind.He was eventually retired by the company late last year because of this condition.i was assigned to take over his space and i had to evacuate plenty anointing bottles etc.

Stop this glorification of a man.he's NOT God

CANDOUR,

IN YOUR CHURCH THAT YOU ARE ATTENDING, HOW MANY ARE REALY SERVING GOD IN FAITH AND IN TRUTH, CAN YOU BEAT YOUR CHEST THAT ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH ARE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS?

IT IS YOUR OWN MIND THAT YOU KNOW, YOU DONT KNOW OF OTHERS. DO YOU KNOW HOW DEEP THE MAN'S STORY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAS GONE IN THE SPIRITUAL THINGS THAT GOT HIM BLINDED?

DO YOU KNOW IF THE MAN AS REFUSED TO CONFESS THE DEEP SECREAT EVIL THINGS IN HAS COMMITTED ALONG TIME AGO THAT MADE IT'S CASE WORSEN?

THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW IS THAT HE WENT BLIND AND BACK BACK BLINDED.

WHY NOT GEORGE YOUR CASE BASED ON THE SUCCESSFUL ONES THAT WENT DELIVERED AND ARE HAPPY WITH LIFE TODAY.

AS FOR ME O, MY LIFE HAS CHANGE FOR BETTER AND 5 OF MY FRIENDS ALSO OBEYED MY ADVISED THEY HAVE GONE AND CAME BACK WITH GOOD NEWS. WE ARE RICH OIL BUSINESS MEN IN WARRI TODAY AND OUR ANOINTING STICKERS ARE PASTED AT THE BACK OF OUR JEEP.

"MY FRIEND JOIN THE VICTORIOUS ONES AND DONT LIVE BY THE FAILURES"

EMMANUEL!

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Candour(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bo-large:

CANDOUR,

IN YOUR CHURCH THAT YOU ARE ATTENDING, HOW MANY ARE REALY SERVING GOD IN FAITH AND IN TRUTH, CAN YOU BEAT YOUR CHEST THAT ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH ARE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS?

IT IS YOUR OWN MIND THAT YOU KNOW, YOU DONT KNOW OF OTHERS. DO YOU KNOW HOW DEEP THE MAN'S STORY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAS GONE IN THE SPIRITUAL THINGS THAT GOT HIM BLINDED?

DO YOU KNOW IF THE MAN AS REFUSED TO CONFESS THE DEEP SECREAT EVIL THINGS IN HAS COMMITTED ALONG TIME AGO THAT MADE IT'S CASE WORSEN?

THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW IS THAT HE WENT BLIND AND BACK BACK BLINDED.

WHY NOT GEORGE YOUR CASE BASED ON THE SUCCESSFUL ONES THAT WENT DELIVERED AND ARE HAPPY WITH LIFE TODAY.

AS FOR ME O, MY LIFE HAS CHANGE FOR BETTER AND 5 OF MY FRIENDS ALSO OBEYED MY ADVISED THEY HAVE GONE AND CAME BACK WITH GOOD NEWS. WE ARE RICH OIL BUSINESS MEN IN WARRI TODAY AND OUR ANOINTING STICKERS ARE PASTED AT THE BACK OF OUR JEEP.

"MY FRIEND JOIN THE VICTORIOUS ONES AND DONT LIVE BY THE FAILURES"

EMMANUEL!

i wish you well with your prophet since he holds the key to you and your friends wellbeing in life.

Dont worry about me friend,i'm already victorious in life through Christ
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
wiegraf:

I agree. Imagine, a woman, up at 2:30am! Wonders shall never end! How did she find her way out of the kitchen in the first place? Who taught her how to use a computer? Which kind of spirit gave her this 'liver'/knowledge/etc? She obviously needs plenty plenty deliverance as well.

I'm sure you understand this is an emergency sir, and haste is required. If left unchecked the evil spirit will completely turn her to mammy water. At that stage she won't have feet anymore, just a tail, therefore she will become a cripple. We need to move quickly.

So, other than a high level of foolishness, what else will we need? I'm told some physical items are required. Like bibles, candles, and some money that will one way or the other find itself in some GOM's account. Is this correct? If so, please give me the list (and the bank account number) so I can promptly purchase these items.

Since we're doing this 'spiritually', we should be able to do this without requiring actual physical proximity, we'll just use prayer power to do the work. We can then update our progress here, this way we can save time.

I'll go ask my neighbor if he has a bible, brb.

Twister, Can't you discern ? Una too like trouble abeg lipsrsealed . In the abundance of water, the fool is thirty cheesy

This reminds me of when USA was taken unaware and struck on 9/11 , multitudes came out to the streets of America praying, crying for God divine intervention, direction and Wisdom on how to grasp the reality that befell them. So much for their Might...

Na pride go finish Human.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by iyke4ever: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
collinsn007
my dear brother i hv been readin comments n i see dat many pple r very ignorant bout spirituality lok my brother true christains fight battles on a daily basis n try 2 knw dat d spiritual manifests d physical wen u slep or do oda tins u dnt see d wat happens on oda side bt only wit God's power dis world is a battle ground btw good n evil 4get wat obadiah is tellin u n quotin scripture wit little idea of wat it means fine signs of endtime is true bt does it tell u d exact date i dnt tink so meanin u shld be prepared at times both physically n spiritually secondly goin 2 men of God is a gud step cos we cnt solve all our problems by ourselves n wen many fingers r pointin in d same direction 2 ur wife it means dia is a bitter truth in it goin 2 churches 2 help u does nt solve d problem bt ur faith in Christ Jesus does u shld nt divorce ur wife bt draw a battle line wit prayers n d word of God against those forces hv no fear n wake by midnight n fight my brother if u r nt gud 2 pple start nw in doin so hv faith in God i recommend a prayer book THE BATTLE OF MIDNIGHT 4 u look 4 it it will help u remember dis world is a battle ground

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK AND WHERE I CAN GET A COPY. THANKS AND GOD BLESS. (BATTLE OF THE NIGHT)
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .

Sir, if you have real proof she is sabotaging your life/career then you might want to step away from the union.

but this whole "scratches on body" thing sounds like it's a figment of your imagination mixed with unreasonable superstition to me bruv. undecided

no offense but you might be THE problem. Psychologically speaking, you may have a problem accepting failure or disappointment which is not good. Worst of all you claim "prophets" say it is all the fault of your wife (your woes) but you're not taking it into consideration that other reasons may in reality be the root to your issues.

People get laid off, at times life sucks but unless you have concrete reasons to suggest another person is intentionally screwing you over, you shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ poster,
I know u r desperately looking for solution to ds problems but remember dre r lots of wolves in sheep's clothing here.
Dnt let anybody deceive you and take into another bondage all in d name of seeking help.
U attend MFM and understand clearly wot deliverance means. I f u go to Egypt to seek for help, remember dat d problem may disappear fro a while but by time it will bounce back, it will be in 7 folds.
I dont know d church u went to and dey told u dat its ur wife dat is responsible. She mayb d one unknowingly and she may not be.
Seeing scratches on ur body whn u way up in d morning is witchcraft. Your wife may have a spirit husband dat doesnt like d idea of her getting married so d spirit husband has decided to attack ur prosperity & ur life.
She may not be a witch like i said! and to get deliverance from ds kinda bondage, u dont just do deliverance once!
Since u have ur personal business, u & ur wife can come down to prayer city and be dre for a month.
After 2wks deliverance, u can do personal after.
Remember d violent taketh it by force so to get total deliverance is not bread & butter.
Pls dont seek for fast solution cos it will backfire. Dnt give anybody ur money or go to anywhere to light candle, or bath in d river cos ds add to ur problems.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
obadiah777: I AM BUT A HUMBLE SERVANT. THE KNOWLEDGE BELONGS TO GOD angry
You're anything but humble.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by ogeelove(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vanneni: You're anything but humble.

Hmmm, in other words wearing humility as a regalia does not necessarily translate to Christlike humility
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
ogeelove:

Hmmm, in other words wearing humility as a regalia does not necessarily translate to Christlike humility
I don't get you ma'am.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:

The young man has said times without number that he Love his wife. It is because of this Love that he is seeking solution for his household. He come across as compromising and not someone that can't take responsibility for his problems and actions. But from your posts, You are a very negative person. The bitterness in your heart has blinded your eyes to the truth. You are a very bitter woman/person and have underlying issues that you need to take care of. What manner of woman in her husband house should be posting at 2:30am in the morning ready for an E-fight ? With the manner by which you came across, your husband could be the one that adopted your Surname instead of the other way round. You need Jesus wholeheartedly in your house.

Farabale or else you shall see where Psychology/Theology go hand in hand and your convert personality and mental sickness unlocked in this thread for people to see you for who you really are..... your posts are riddled with clues.

This one is not in marriage.
Shes just some frustrated single mother, a chronic insomniac living somewhere close to the creeks.
Thats why she could be up around 2 am posting rubbish.
I thought i was the only one who could read through this deranged lady but good enough ive got some allies on here.
Dont worry baby123 my wife would never become like you.
I love her so much.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by MissOpe(f): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2013
@ OP ( Newloaded) u should be looking for means to finding long lasting solutions to ur problem, instead U'RE letting loose verbal missiles on a lady just becos of her candid opinion...... The earlier u set ur priorities right the better for u.. My 1 cent.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Zooposki(f): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2013
newloaded:

This one is not in marriage.
Shes just some frustrated single mother, a chronic insomniac living somewhere close to the creeks.
Thats why she could be up around 2 am posting rubbish.
I thought i was the only one who could read through this deranged lady but good enough ive got some allies on here.
Dont worry baby123 my wife would never become like you.
I love her so much.

You love your wife yet you are accusing her of being a witch. Loooseeer!!! Blaming someone else for his failures. A looser always a looser.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2013
Miss Ope: @ OP ( Newloaded) u should be looking for means to finding long lasting solutions to ur problem, instead U'RE letting loose verbal missiles on a lady just becos of her candid opinion...... The earlier u set ur priorities right the better for u.. My 1 cent.

Thank you
The problem has been solved.
Thanks to the reasonable nairalanders on here.
We(me and my wife) are good now.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Zooposki(f): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2013
newloaded:

Thank you
The problem has been solved.
Thanks to the reasonable nairalanders on here.
We(me and my wife) are good now.

Liar. A leopard never changes his spot.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by amanda2013(f): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
hahahahahahahahaha choi*@ op let me tell u plainly U ARE NT SERIOUS! Love my wife ke after branding her a winch winch! If am ur wife i wil jst break that ur empty head. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by wiegraf: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:

Twister, Can't you discern ? Una too like trouble abeg lipsrsealed . In the abundance of water, the fool is thirty cheesy

This reminds me of when USA was taken unaware and struck on 9/11 , multitudes came out to the streets of America praying, crying for God divine intervention, direction and Wisdom on how to grasp the reality that befell them. So much for their Might...

Na pride go finish Human.

Hmm, you chastised someone for being awake at 2:30 am, as if she's somehow your property, then you call someone else prideful?

You then call someone prideful because he doesn't believe your god exists. A god, mind you, which without the shadow of a doubt you cannot show exists. In other words, you expect him to accept your claims just because you say so? Or is it because the nonsense, illogical fairy tales are good enough for you? Perhaps he's your property as well and should just accept your claims.

Btw, @olodo, did any of the 'multitudes' you saw ask you why your imaginary friend put them in that situation in the first place? He let 9/11 happen or orchestrated it simply because they were 'prideful', and logically so? What was the problem, they didn't sing enough hymns therefore HELL FIRE!!! Hmmm
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=Zooposki]
Since when did this forum become a playground for kids ?
I just said I LOVE MY WIFE and the silly thing you could say is AM LYING.
Gosh you are so daft and paft .
Zooposki or whatever your name is ,its hightime you ran back to the zoo you came from .
There are no shrubs here and your mates are not here either .
Very soon that dirty poisoned pig of your colleague(baby123) will start running here to type once NEPA brings light .
I feel you people are just being paid to type rubbish on here .
Stay off the internet!
Bunch of messed-up mentalities .

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nosu(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2013
@newload; I actually feel u are either lying or u are just acting faith. Why?
Because this kind don't go except by prayer and fasting
It is no fast and quick way out of this kind.

When u wake up and u realise u hv been attacked it simply mean that u are weak and u need empowerment.(Not minding who is the cause)
Darkness has nothing to do with light. When light shines, darkness always make way.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Vanneni: You're anything but humble.
grin YOU DONT SAY LMAO
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2013
Nosu: @newload; I actually feel u are either lying or u are just acting faith. Why?
Because this kind don't go except by prayer and fasting
It is no fast and quick way out of this kind.

When u wake up and u realise u hv been attacked it simply mean that u are weak and u need empowerment.(Not minding who is the cause)
Darkness has nothing to do with light. When light shines, darkness always make way.

RUBBISH.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nosu(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2013
I pity u. A carnal man does not understand spiritual things becos they are spiritually discern

Wisdom is too for a fool. So I am not surprise
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
To begin with, Christians are not subject under any condition to any power of Satan. We are the property of God, even with our most woeful failure. Satan only serves God's Own Purpose whenever he's allowed at all to touch us. In other words, we cannot be harmed by Satan although he can be used by God to set us straight and keep us true to Christ.

Secondly and following from the above, every Christian is required to take responsibility for his life with God. We must learn to face the Lord concerning difficulties we may be facing in achieving the objectives before us and not run around wondering who might be responsible for our troubles. Our Lord Himself said that in this world we will have trouble, calamitous trouble, but in Him we will always be at peace. So it is ours to learn how to abide in Him in the midst of all the trouble that befalls us not to wail and point fingers because it does befall us.

Third, if the op insists that he loves his wife, I would be very afraid to consider what his hatred for her would be like. Your own self is whom you side with so-called prophets against? Needless to say I don't believe such love.

Fourth, indeed powers exist in heaven, on earth, and beneath the earth and the Christian is seated above every last one of them and wields far greater authority than any one of them. Of course, God is not foolish to allow immature Christians exercise such immense power but even the smallest, the weakest, the least among us is still far out of the reach of any authority other than the Most High's.

Fifth, @op, use your head. The Scriptures tell you that we have the mind of Christ. Use it. Face the Lord and think through your problems knowing that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and all they that dwell therein. And now that Jesus has died and risen again, even the powers and dominions of Death and Hell are in His Hands. Get on your knees and seek the Lord's help in opening your eyes. Ask for an enlightened understanding. Talk with more experienced believers, not just these prophets of yours.

You have a work to do and if you don't buckle up and get to it, you will only lend Satan aid to destroy you.

May the Lord help you and grant you understanding.

PS. I mellowed my tone a great deal, sir. I am actually hopping mad that any adult with half a brain, to say nothing of a Christian with the mind of Christ, would even pay any little attention to a prophet speaking of marine kingdoms.

I only mellowed my tone because there is a lot of nonsense out there that people have been fed from childhood and are still being fed, but I'm no less angry. However, I trust that if there is Christ in you, you will arise and walk free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2013
I sure you'll notice that the five points are actually only two -

1. Stop fretting about what Satan or anybody can do or may be doing to you. They're powerless against you if you are a child of God.

2. Face your problems and enlist your wife's help (what else is she if not your own special tailor-made help) to fix them.

I simply repeated them in the last post because of urgency and annoyance in my spirit. And the emphasis is good for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.