Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (16234 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2013
They say: when two elephants fight, the ground will suffer..
But what happens when to Rap Immortals clash together? When two lucifer damiens decide to kick a metaphoric, punch-toxicated, battle? I dont know either, but i can tell you this. . . Heaven and hell will switch postions.
Get ready, for Metaphors that'll erase Zues from existence. Wordplays that beat a man to death and beat him back to life . . Punches that will send a moving bullet back to its chamber

cus this is . . WARCRAFT: THE APOCAYLPES!!!!

Bio:

Known as The Achebe of rap: One of the most feared NL's and Facebook textcees. A product of Flow of rank.. The vet whom your favourite see as god! . . Known for funny but deadly ground breaking punches... Metaphor that pagens to conc christains.. Insane wordplayer that makes you ask . . Is this a vistor from Olympus? .. I present to you MIKUZ

"My bars already overwhelming the tout/
He knows Im definately heading this bout/ even with the whole of Slaughterhouse, helping him out/ . . . Blast his legs over the borders . . . and have him over-stepping his bounds!/
Won this bout hands down . . . so quit talking further/ A stunning baller/ . . . My speed over-run the pauper/ Got a Sporting Life . . . and hes just a Complete Sucker!/"

Now from the other side of the world. The current King of NL . . The one whom the gods wants to be like. The owner of the birth place of metaphor. . I mean REAL metaphor. . . He's punches are considered the 9th wonder of the world . With wordplays that draw arts of war. . He reps beyound Just NL. . But almost every group in Facebook. i just can't say much . . Ladies and gents . . I present to you IBIME

"Im hailed as the man/ so bail if you can/ And if you talking beef, change the subject. . . or fail the exam!/
When this villain appear/ the thrill in the air/ should fill you with fear/
if ya think ya prepared. . . blow ya brains. . and kill the idea!/ I mangle ya melon/ when Im branding a weapon/
I JFK your Bottom. . . from any angle of reference/"
hahahahah!!! I mean, c'mon.. What else can i say? What say?!!!
Ohhh i have one!!

LET THE BEATING COMMENCE

RULES!!!

- 30 lines each
- No biting and Recycling.
- Comments are welcomed.
- Voting preceedures will the decided after both verses are ready and mailed to Magneto4243@yahoo.com
- Deadline: 11pm Monday, 1st April 2013.

So ladies and gents . . Relax . . Sit back . Grab a six pack . . . And watch as the sun falls.

Goodluck Ninjas. . . .

2 Likes

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
MIKUZ'S VERSE

I wreck and hover/ with shells and
boulders/
. . . so before I start this 'pre-meditated' murder . . let me 'first pray to Jehovah'!!!/
This muggin is useless/ I get him crippled with bullets/
. . . so when Im shooting new tecs/ like teams recording a 'home and away defeat' . . he ll be 'losing his two legs'!!!/
When we see heads introducing the true vets/ hes barely mentioned/ so Ill retire his
@ss . . and leave him collecting pensions/
. . . I get him 'lost in his thoughts' . . when I blow his medulla towards an unknown destination!!!/
I'll have this maggot bleeding/ after several hours of anomalous beating/
Defeat me ?. . . like kids lacking the opportunity to leave bre@stfeeding . . . Ibime ll never have any chance of 'winning'!!!/
The raps ya busting/ is arrant rubbish/ You haven't yet discovered ya calling/
. . . but if you claim you hard and balling/ . . Ill leave you 'between the devil and the deep blue sea' . . when I attack with Sharks and
Dolphins!!!/
Voters will never have this foe lauded/ cos he flows nonsense/
. . . I don't give foes warm treatments . . so this manslaughter was cold-blooded!!!/
He better mail a cop/ before ma Ak pops/
. . . Im like Tom . . I nail this frog/ when Ah-take-a shot!!!/
You spit childish and bore/ so get highly assured/ that defeating me is what you can't rightly afford/
. . . Ya wife's poosy is like Seriake . . she lets a thousand Diiicks-in . . /
. . so we wonder how the bast@rd please him!!!/
The large cheddar/ of this Niger deltan/ got me travelling from Japan to Athena/
. . . they call my 'Yen-a-goer' . . . while his cash can barely take him to 'Bayelsa'!!!/
I put guns in action/ to get him sprayed in an awry fashion/
. . . mathematically . . ma axe give his skull a 'long division' . . cutting his body parts into 'improper fractions'!!!/
Ibime is a pest and a joker/ and Im a vet and a soldier/
. . . so I ll grab insecticides in Imo . . to fell his 'Roach-@ss!!!/
My thugs round and trounce him/ after I beakon boy scouts to trash him/
. . . my circuit breakers take this 'black out' . . now thats a 'power outing!!!/
When I empty big tanks/ to expell this mister/
. . . his abdomenal organs will pour out on his hands . . making him 'carry belle' . . like 'pregnant sisters'!!!/
If hes trampling further/ I ll stamp the brother/
. . . then stampede him in a parade ground . . moment I give out 'marching orders'!!!/
. . . now hes getting booed wella/ cos he wasn't a match for this rude fella/
. . . so this fight was an error . . .
cos I just 'decapitated Ibi'(E B) . . like 'beheading two letters'!!!!/

5 Likes

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
verese removed
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Thanks Thunder. . . . but the format is all wrong. . . abeg delete your post, lemme use this one. . .

IBIME'S VERSE

These crazy bars. . . I display are razor sharp. . . . to tear his face apart/
Hold his severed head above his body. . . .till he look like. . . . an upside down exclamation mark!! /

Recently we joke like mates/ but if he provoke my rage/
Ill smash his face into a 'grandfather clock'. . . . to give him a good beating. . . .for 'old time' sake!!/

If this low life fake/ even peep in this thread/ I’m leaving him dead/
and he’ll need a new set of teeth in his head . . . if he try to bite the hand. . . . that’s keeping him fed!/

He’ll fall from a high precipe/ for testing me/ cos I use physics expertly/
to show 'oga at the top'. . . how the slightest push. . . would kill him. . . with his own kinetic energy!!/

Call the referee/ to dispel this fool/ cos in this realm, I rule/
He never put bars together well. . . . except in welding school!!/

If he offending the King/ I’ll use foreign currency to leave dents in his skin/
Place American coins between my fingers. . . .so every punch. . . will beat cents into him!!!/

Me and this geezer ain’t friends/ so he better cease the pretence/
cos I’ll order confra boys to "burn Jew". . . .even if he 'greet me in French'!!/

I crack skulls when I hammer this queer hard/ and use an axle to panel his rearguard/
beat him till he’s exhausted . . . then sell him to mechanics as spare parts!!/

I’m amazing to Mik/ He learned his whole rap style from every phrase that I spit/
so you could say he’s 'kin with my faeces'. . . . cos 'he relate to my shít'!/

I lynch this fella/ then put his díck in a blender/ to switch his gender/
stab his feet with broken bottles. . . and make him walk on 'glass shoes'. . . . like Cinderella!!/

Slice his neck/ for tryna fight with vets/ without showing the right respect/
There’s a '1 in 6 chance' of leaving here alive. . . .if he 'dice' with death!/

or you could try roulette/ . . . You pick the glock/ but when that trigger pop. .
. . and burn holes in your tongue. . . .you’ll know the real meaning. . . of licking shots!!!/

This guy is shook!/ He claim he'll stand his ground to fight this crook/
but when I pull out knife to chook. . . he’ll run faster than planes. . . cos he’s ''flight of foot'!!/

I’ll have his licence took/ and his visa impounded/ then leave him surrounded/
and if he step outside. . . my cannons pound him with mortar. . . so my pistol is the reason he’s GROUNDED!!!/

OUTRO. . .

You like homo shít/ so if chick open toto split. . .you no go fit!/
but if na to follow six. . .Malu guys enter burrow pit. . . to go swallow Gworro díck. . . you go kolo quick!/

I don’t mean to cause him depression/ but I’ma end this battle with a rhetorical question/
that’ll force Mik to pause for a second/. . . . and ask himself. . . am I a whóre or a lesbian?/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nice one Mik. . . looks like Thunder's phone messed up your format as well. . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Damn! Mehn,i Need time b4 I drop verd pls!...I Need to read over and Over again!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yeah but I go leave am jare.

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lol. . Oops!!

Ibime and Mikuz . I'm really sorry about that.. Damn!! My phone messed up badly.

Well . . NairaLand there you have it..

OPEN FOR VOTES

Opener
Simile/metaphors
Punchlines
wordplays
Flow
Multi-rhymes.
Closer
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by chocckidd: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
hmmm...need to read again
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hey thunderstorm...maybe u should come and drop verd 1st...as in,how do I vote Without knowing d voting criterials
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
ILLScripts: Hey thunderstorm...maybe u should come and drop verd 1st...as in,how do I vote Without knowing d voting criterials
Look at my comment before this one. The criteria has been laid out.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
hmmn.. I tink i shld read diz sshit for the 3rd tym b4 sayin anytin!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
sleakid: wey siddogg, ashraph, guytee, blaqbones, ayology, jameel,etc..
This peeps need schooling abeg..
Boring poem

se mikuz n ibime? Or dose quyz u mention?

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
mistaswag:

se mikuz n ibime? Or dose quyz u mention?
mikuz try sha bt ibime needs schooling..
My advice..
You guys shuldnt go and face any of the names mentioned above coz twil be straight [BODY BAGGING]
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Thunderstorm...u sud have given points to those voting criterials....trust me,this battle might end up a TIE! It sud av had more criterials sef...sumfin like consistency,creativity,nameplay or even personals!...4chrissakes,this is 30Lines!!!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
ILLScripts: Thunderstorm...u sud have given points to those voting criterials....trust me,this battle might end up a TIE! It sud av had more criterials sef...sumfin like consistency,creativity,nameplay or even personals!...4chrissakes,this is 30Lines!!!
u dey fear to vote? Abi if u declare winner, person go slap u via internet? Vote jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.