Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (16277 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Slyr0x: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
sleakid: wey siddogg, ashraph, guytee, blaqbones, ayology, jameel,etc..
This peeps need schooling abeg..
Boring poem

STFU Kid!!! Ayology, Blaqbones got their inspiration from IBIME
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ibime took this by a mile I think....
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Slyr0x: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Quotables from Mikuz' verse

The raps ya busting/ is arrant rubbish/ You haven't yet discovered ya calling/
. . . but if you claim you hard and balling/ . . Ill leave you 'between the devil and the deep blue sea' . . when I attack with Sharks and Dolphins!!!/

I put guns in action/ to get him sprayed in an awry fashion/
. . . mathematically . . ma axe give his skull a 'long division' . . cutting his body parts into 'improper fractions'!!!/

Almost all Ibime's lines are quotables

These crazy bars. . . I display are razor sharp. . . . to tear his face apart/
Hold his severed head above his body. . . .till he look like. . . . an upside down exclamation mark!! /

Recently we joke like mates/ but if he provoke my rage/
Ill smash his face into a 'grandfather clock'. . . . to give him a good beating. . . .for 'old time' sake!!/ Crazyyyyyyy

Me and this geezer ain’t friends/ so he better cease the pretence/
cos I’ll order confra boys to "burn Jew". . . .even if he 'greet me in French'!!/ Another maaaaad line

I crack skulls when I hammer this queer hard/ and use an axle to panel his rearguard/
beat him till he’s exhausted . . . then sell him to mechanics as spare parts!!/

so you could say he’s 'kin with my faeces'. . . . cos 'he relate to my shít'!/

Slice his neck/ for tryna fight with vets/ without showing the right respect/
There’s a '1 in 6 chance' of leaving here alive. . . .if he 'dice' with death!/ - Nice one from the Mathematics graduate

Kudos to the 2 great Netcees
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Slyr0x: Quotables from Mikuz' verse

The raps ya busting/ is arrant rubbish/ You haven't yet discovered ya calling/
. . . but if you claim you hard and balling/ . . Ill leave you 'between the devil and the deep blue sea' . . when I attack with Sharks and Dolphins!!!/

I put guns in action/ to get him sprayed in an awry fashion/
. . . mathematically . . ma axe give his skull a 'long division' . . cutting his body parts into 'improper fractions'!!!/

Almost all Ibime's lines are quotables

These crazy bars. . . I display are razor sharp. . . . to tear his face apart/
Hold his severed head above his body. . . .till he look like. . . . an upside down exclamation mark!! /

Recently we joke like mates/ but if he provoke my rage/
Ill smash his face into a 'grandfather clock'. . . . to give him a good beating. . . .for 'old time' sake!!/ Crazyyyyyyy

Me and this geezer ain’t friends/ so he better cease the pretence/
cos I’ll order confra boys to "burn Jew". . . .even if he 'greet me in French'!!/ Another maaaaad line

I crack skulls when I hammer this queer hard/ and use an axle to panel his rearguard/
beat him till he’s exhausted . . . then sell him to mechanics as spare parts!!/

so you could say he’s 'kin with my faeces'. . . . cos 'he relate to my shít'!/

Slice his neck/ for tryna fight with vets/ without showing the right respect/
There’s a '1 in 6 chance' of leaving here alive. . . .if he 'dice' with death!/ - Nice one from the Mathematics graduate

Kudos to the 2 great Netcees

You sabi waka oh . . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Slyr0x: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
mikuz:

You sabi waka oh . . .

LoL. .

Na your post for moderator's lounge bring me com hia. . cheesy
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wia diz SlyRox dey since. Boss I hail o!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Slyr0x:

okay bbitch
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
hahahaha . . . Slyrox. grin grin

@ Sleak
I refused to hide that post make people see how you take dey falls hands.
Why are you doing this to yourself?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
where that moderator's lounge dey? Link.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Slyr0x:

If there were five sick netcees on FB. Ibime taught four of 'em how to rap!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
mikuz:
Lmfaooo!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
ThunderStorm: where that moderator's lounge dey? Link.

Lol . . .
It's only for moderators.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
mikuz:

Lol . . .
It's only for moderators.
Oopps!! Okay o
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
hahahaha okay bt mike dont forget so soon khimwhyte trashd you.
Lwkmd
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
ThunderStorm: Lmfaooo!
. . . the remaining one na Saroosh.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
sleakid: hahahaha okay bt mike dont forget so soon khimwhyte trashd you.
Lwkmd
. . . Yeah Sike. We had a nice time on ya bed. She's really good down there. grin grin
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
mikuz:
. . . the remaining one na Saroosh.
Looool if i hear. . . Plus na Single "O" in the name
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Slyr0x: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Ibime: Wia diz SlyRox dey since. Boss I hail o!

My Oga at the top of rap affairs. I hail oooo. .We've been begging you to open a twitter account, you no wan gree. .

mikuz:

No mind all these n00bs oo
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2013
Slyr0x:

My Oga at the top of rap affairs. I hail oooo. .We've been begging you to open a twitter account, you no wan gree. .

No mind all these n00bs oo
wu tha f**k are u? Blabbering the remaining life outta u
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by folarin22(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2013
I'm anticipating on Mikuz and Sid's brawl.

Let's see how epic Mikuz remains
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2013
and who the f is slyrox?

mikuz:

true talk!!!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by streetwize(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2013
WTF!! Ibime murdered Mikuz, hands down like 6:30

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2013
streetwize: WTF!! Ibime murdered Mikuz, hands down like 6:30

even though ur vote doesn't count...i'll still like u to vote based on the criterias dropped by thunderstorm.that's how u know ur winner.

Ibime is still no doubt the nicest netcee i ever witnessed.also the best nairaland have ever had.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2013
WTF are these long lost ninjas appearing from. First daphantom, then SlyRox now the legend Streetwize.

Oya Streetz report to FFR and dump all the bars you've written in the last two years, lemme enjoy some scientific metaphors
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Ibime: WTF are these long lost ninjas appearing from. First daphantom, then SlyRox now the legend Streetwize.

Oya Streetz report to FFR and dump all the bars you've written in the last two years, lemme enjoy some scientific metaphors
been requesting for some bars from daphantom..i think sauron is always contributing to topics on the front page with the name couger which he used to attack u after ur battle with him.remember?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
JEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!!
. . And there you Have it Nairaland. . . Here he comes, from the land of the lost . . . Heavy weighter. .

. . The Legendary . . . . . Streetwise

. . I hail oo!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ibime: now the legend Streetwize.

which he became just cos he won in ur battle.

If i shoot you..I'm brainless/if u shoot me..u'r famous/{jay z}
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
streetwize: WTF!! Ibime murdered Mikuz, hands down like 6:30
OMG . . Speechless!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ema prince:

even though ur vote doesn't count...i'll still like u to vote based on the criterias dropped by thunderstorm.that's how u know ur winner.

Ibime is still no doubt the nicest netcee i ever witnessed.also the best nairaland have ever had.
Supported . . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by khimwhyte(f): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
ibime and mikuz, sick battle
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by eIceberg(m): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2013
folarin22: How can you guys make Mik the winner?

Lmaooo

Femi, seems u are think wat ah think . . .lol
IB deserves it ryt?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by eIceberg(m): 1:55am On Apr 05, 2013
i've nt peeped in here, wtf!
after going thru posts, and witnessing Streetwize appear lyk a wraith, mehn. . . it already seemed another world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.