Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * (8877 Views)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 30 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm, Monday 1 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Loonat11k opened for you.

Please lets keep it clean as usual.

Thanks alot, yuna too much.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2014
LETS GO:::::::::::

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2014
This Is What Ya'll Been Waiting For, World War Z In Textbattling.

Its a Showdown Of Lyricall Prowess Between Two Battle Rap Heavyweights. Hailing From Two Deifferent Dimensions. They Have Nothing In Common ,But If There's One Thing They Have In Common? Its Putting Rivals Away.

Bio:

A King In Almost All Facebook Rap Groups, The Serious Type, A Battle That Never Takes a Bar For Granted, A Textcee That Can Break You Into Bits With His Sleek /Metaphors,Melodious Rhymes Out of This World Schemes I present to you U3!!

"You a d0pe?
mess THAT FIB, Vixen had u MURKED BADLY,
dat "bytch owned u" like DOTHRAKI!, so the pride u HAVE
LEFT WILL SUFFER/ 'retarded clips' these LARGE TECHS
WILL STUTTER, or I could use BATS DRESSED WITH
COPPER, boy ul only be a "made man to d bat" as ALFRED THE
BUTLER!/

See bytch we know u KIDDY SOFT, "Cheqqs' ur mentor" so ul
always be WRITTEN OFF, u just 'fake front' nigga... SILICON, so
morticians'll 'wrap ur head' like a HINDU BABE/
Slimbuck "fu.cked u special" like a BYTCH YOU CRAVE, but me?
I like em GINSU BLADES, RIP THRU VEINS, QUICK YOU
PALE.. Jiraiya showed Sage dies when he MEETS TRUE PAIN!/
But y name urself sage? THAT's LAME BRO, LOOK THROUGH,
I meet a couple thugs, ARMS RAISED,FOLD TWO F00LS, u
meet a couple thugs.. its KAME NO JUTSU?/ You gon "get hits"
like when FAN BASE GO YOUTUBE, ur skillset-low, if we-were-
clothes, I've got 'combat genes', this gay MAY GO TUTU!/
Oh u straight? so Fhab aint ur "BESTIE" ON FACEBOOK? U just
'ball together' like TESTES?, UR GAY FOOL, see imma 'kill to
confirm' like a SAVAGE TEST/ FANS MAY VEX but this MAN
CRAVE CHEST, stays "close to Jae" like KANYE WEST, u skip
to fhab, I FAST RAISE TECHS.. "Take out the three" like
LANDSCAPE THREATS!/

Now Hailing From The Era Of Dinosaurs, The Warridibo of Nairaland Himself, The Undisputed Champion Who Took out Numerous Vets From Facebook , The one Who's Termed As The Most Consistent Textcee Ever To Grace The Soil Of Textbattling, With The Vocab Of Wole Soyinka Himself, The Rapper Whose Rhymes Are Outstanding, Punchlines Carved From The Teeth Of Hyenas, Yeah You Know, They Make You Laugh Your A$$ Out, I Present To You IBIME!!!

"I never disrepected his views. . .
but he persisted in grieving/ this lyrical deacon/ so I'ma get
rid of his demon/
like a Celestial church. . and give him spiritual healing. . .
through a physical beating!!!/

I insist to this heathen/ that we're not realistically even/ cos
this nigga is median/
My flow is mean. . . and he's average. . . . thats statistically
speaking!/

Ya ex stole ya virtue/ You paid her to stay home. . . till my
cheque broke the curfew/
Cus I provide the 'main meal'. . . and let ho’s 'desert' you!!/

Ya rhymes still in baby care/ mine develop like facial hair/
Lets make it clear. . . if beef 'escalates'. . . .you’d rather take
the stairs!!!/"

There You have it.

Ladies And Gents, LET'S RUMBLE!!!

5 Likes

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
O boy you no try for thís hyping at all. Your intro come resemble the main battle itself. Mikuz abeg you go delete that hyping make voters no confuse grin grin

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by kingdimes: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol make una drop verse joor
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by kingdimes: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
-
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
What's longing this? Abeg make una hurry make I enjoy U3 verse jare.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bros if you have your verse on you let's drop.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by UlqU3(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
vs Ibime aka bis

They gassed you that last bout, its true they know/ My bars go over heads so how are you a foe? this time I'll make you contort truly/
See your life's a fuck3d up movie/ so ill bring clips to your home like a drug bust, move in../try to run, slugs pop off through him/ its "on screen"...., I'm 1st person shooter like call of duty! /

In these game of thrones, I'm Past the King's door, a killer shadow he'll die standing in awe/, and just to spite this Royal b1tch Queen's Landing will burn /
We've been at war, His sectors descend and imma kill his son/, wait.. I'll bring that back cuz I see he's dumb, I said we've been at war, he's Hector's descendant, I'm Archilles' son! /

You're redundant face it/ d lines I command delete this basic / pun r±pist/ who's been pasting the same sh1t since age six/
Its like a po£n game we playing.. This cu^t is fuck3d once I key in the r±pe cheat! /
You could rock metal armor, it won't change sh1t/ I could don a cotton shirt or plain silk/
In other words imma fight in soft wear like d matrix!/ (I'm a fight in software)

Bis a nerd, his lingo I can Spit that too/, take pokemon - I'm Ash, my guns will peek at you / shit gø ra-ta-ta when the squirt tool aim at your Weak a$$ dude/
You "throw a tantrum" I sigh, duck Kick back boom!/, ur whole fam is dead, birds see your Sh1t as food/ so cocks-eat-pops, hawks-eat-mum, they'll find you in the midst of turkey .... like Instanbul /

(Pikachu, ratata, squirtle, psyduck)

But wait.. there's smtn I gotta step to/ you're 31 but no kids seen yet dude/ wifey must be pissed when you text fool/ if emaprince gave your d1ck some rest you/.. may actually perform in the bedroom!/
Your tracks are worse than this text poop/ ladies like "its cray, ola" ... Nah its Krayola, that b1tch took verse two/ y'all should get that call from Tech soon/ since you into strange music like Ces Cru /

And you're fat, so at d peak of battle the heat will spray/ empty clip? another will make yo guts fill the place!/
Foreign glock, from holland ya .. He try to flee disgrace?/ how dare he? For that bounty, I'm chasing him to mars n out the milky way! /

Got so many moves when I'm fighting this guy/ broken cocoon, the maggot now thinks he's fly /
Gold circle when I'm piping his wife/ he finds me inside/ tries to square off but gets knifed in the side/ I sent him up, He couldn't try angles if he was a kite in the sky!/

I doubt we'll ever see a baby bis/ its crazy sh1t/ imagine a young lady, she's../ pulling him like "papa come play with me"/ he gets mad, like "woman, come take this kid.../ I've got a battle tonight and they gon hail this script!"/
that's why wifey fights this man like a r±pe victim/ cuz d kids wont be real when daddy's stuck in the world of Make believe! /

So u try to cover up with "trips to Sychelles"/ well on a beach you'll see shells/ creeping when I'm shooting, that's a C shell/ you'll think bullets were celebs the way the luger tore in/ (kripping, touring)
Wise counsel, cuz I know you adore me/ gø back home, take a look at mummy/ cuz to forsake family is foolish.. and you're close to being a fool at forty!/

Old man texting but claims job with a Stable amount/ if you really a vet, open a facebook account/ cuz to me you just a Weak dude that geeks hype/
U stay safe in NL, where yall just Pick who ya feel like/ cuz elsewhere, Real goons that script tight/ would raise d bar...lol, I mean Big tools and flint knives/ and start hitting on this man like Mikuz and khimwhyte!/

You're like a ripple, I'm a Strong a$$ wave/ roll in with pumps and blades/ shots are made/ he's caught and taped/ spread with bonds and hazed/ Injected with pox and aids/ petrol splashed, stuck ablaze/
whipped as the sucker wails/ he turns ma way/ begging, but I'm mobster trained/ I don't offer aid/ I just sit back and watch d strict suffering like Hunger games!!/ (District suffering)

I'm Raiding at his home, so he plays dead/ subzero temp, the stage set/ 3 see the light when my presence impales them/
They leave signs on the wall like cave men/ I Scorpion d nigga, yall thinking mortal combat play here?/ tree, light, presents, its christmas!... I just pulled this fatty through d air like reindeer!/

That's how you wordplay! every bis pun, I'm like screw his diction/ he thinks he god, so when we come across ya lines my crew see fiction / but agent, I'm your handler, I just turned off your mission /
You lost to mikuz, why would we consult your vision?/ jealous cat, every coogar hype hurt more than raw salt on lesions/ You tried to cash in but Reality check, in my verse is some awesome conviction / so be at rest, cuz B I S is done... August subscription /

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Everything that I drop is divine/ You better 'go hug transformer'. . . .like you 'greeting Optimus Prime'!/
Ain't no way this dude stopping my shine/ cos if '3 square up to me'. . . he'll get shot with a 'nine'!!/

Bis. . .shout the name/ Viscount of Spain/ I eat a $100 bill . . . and shít . . . this clown the change!/ This is a '3 course beating'. . . watch me 'dish out the pain'/ I choke the shít out this lame/. . .by wrapping plastic round his head. . . like old women. . . tryna keep their wigs out the rain!/

If this bítch doubt the reign/ I'll let the AK muzzle U/ but before I give this L. . . he best heed this subtle cue/
A shot from the Mossberg. . . will 'leave 3 on his back'. . . like the Comic Sans [size=14pt]w[/size]!!/

I break that kid/ soon as I raise ma fist/ X-games. . . he gon' skydive off Mainland Bridge/
We ain't tryna hear your rhymes. . . they ain't that sick/ so like drug mules in aeroplanes. . . nigga, save that shít!!!/

I go ape and schitz!/ if he testing the leader/ He don't want beef, he a vegetable eater/ You nút-hugging tésticle squeezer!/ Chicks ain't impressed with the geezer/. . . cos he can't afford Brazilian hair . . . while me and my wife in Rio. . .catching festival fever!/

Your mum know the éffing procedure/ she best drop the panty/ and súck the candy/
So far, I've been kind to the fúcking family/ but now I'm coming for her sister . . . it's time to 'up the ante'!/

She'll climb the pole like she tryna run a cable/ I tell her "strip". . . no questions like Young da Naval/
I mount a stool and pump her anàl/ and have her 'pússy bleeding all over the desk'. . . periodic table!!/

It's awful painful/ how I talk disdainful/ Sid a member of your crew. . . I bet you thought him tasteful/
I ain't talking racial/. . . but any Dog that survived around a Calabar man this long. . . should be more than grateful!!!/

I'll make this vandal bleed/ cleanse his family seed/ cos I hate his Calabar Bantu breed/
Bury him in his vehicle. . . inside a 'car tomb'. . . when I attack with my Sudanese Janjáweed!/ (Khartoum)

My niggas in Port can't wait to bury the leper/ Soon as he cross Calabar, his head'll get severed/
We'll blockade East-West road with techs and barrettas/ so he can't 'pass cal'. . . without 'measuring pressure'!!/ (Pascal)

Who said that he's better?. . . okey dokey!/ This homie phony/ He best don't provoke me/
before bullets touch his head, shoulders, knees and toes. . . like I'm teaching him azonto. . . or the hokey cokey!/

I’ll blind his optics/ fire rockets/ and have docs performing diagnostics/
You spit a lot of 'Science topics'/. . . but like Chemistry majors. . . we don't 'buy your logics'!/

Kanye West career advice. . . fúck how he gon' feel/
The major he major in. . . won't pay his heat or bills/ He should drop out the course. . .but he read on still/
I eat off skill/ and make cheese for real/. . . but 3's course. . . can't guarantee him a three course meal!!!/

I make large fat grands/ off hard rap fans/ Just bought my wife a ride. . . no charge, that's fam!/
but if Uduak gave a whip to anyone. . . we'll laugh silly. . . keeping up with his 'car dash' yarns!/

Last bar. . . I don't even feel I have to win/ I just came to light gas. . . and watch the bástard singe/
and see Doctors draw Maths on him. . . .but no be x-y axis. . . when they graft his skin!!/

EASY!!!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
delete this comment if u wish but ibime, am supposed to slap u for puttin ur wordplays in brackets. thought u said u don't do that? when i did miquon (mik won) u barked at me but here u are now! smh!

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by kingdimes: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
crazy crazy crazy loool nut hugging testicle squeezer lmfao

close to being a fool @forty lol damn

nice battle famz make I read for the 5th time then vote
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by kingdimes: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
fuckyouhard: delete this comment if u wish but ibime, am supposed to slap u for puttin ur wordplays in brackets. thought u said u don't do that? when i did miquon (mik won) u barked at me but here u are now! smh!
u a nut hugging testicle squeezer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Vote and vamoose! No dey squeeze têsticle for here!! angry grin are you a Royal bîtch?

Opener - IBIME.. d division blasting sh*t! Me likey.

Rhymes - imma TIE this

Similes/ Metaphors - U3 got several. Hehehe... I like ibime's winchie own too tho.

Punchlines - IBIME hehehe... chai! testicle squeezer... u guy found one already! grin grin

Personals - IBIME

Flow - IBIME

Wordplays - U3...

Closer - U3... I like d expired subscription sh*t!

Mvgt: IBIME

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2014
kingdimes: u a nut hugging testicle squeezer grin
u don't have to expose urself.........we all knw u suck his left testicle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Open for votes
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by captainflash(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2014
nices verses from both. .. opener-ibime rhymes-ibime personal-ibime simile/met4-u3 got it. punchline-ibime flow-tie. w0rdplay-u3 closer-u3, MVGT-IBIME,. .IBIME GOT MY VERDICT. ./
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by PaulThor: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2014
mikuz.. This is not right.. There are people who shld be voting not everyone.. List the judges plss.. I tire of seeing newbies dropping verds of such an epic battle.. I hve restricted myself from giving verds.. Cos i know dias much to learn in this realm... Its better u mention the judges who shld vote..

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by captainflash(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2014
PaulThor: mikuz.. This is not right.. There are people who shld be voting not everyone.. List the judges plss.. I tire of seeing newbies dropping verds of such an epic battle.. I hve restricted myself from giving verds.. Cos i know dias much to learn in this realm... Its better u mention the judges who shld vote..
nigga chill. .we are all learning...we drop vote base on what we see..u3 and ibime are d0pe,we'all kn0w that..bro,those newbie u'r talking about u were just like them. .no biq deal....

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Mikuz, Please Come Clear This Thread. Tag Voters, Even People Who Lack the wits to write dope bars like this are voting. This isnt organised at all.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2014
LooNat11kk: Mikuz, Please Come Clear This Thread. Tag Voters, Even People Who Lack the wits to write dope bars like this are voting. This isnt organised at all.
.I don't know what ur stress is.let everyone vote.even the pole battling ain't complaining...since I came here I have never seen you brawl or drop a d.ope freestyle verse so u shouldn't be allowed too..... this place is for fun not do or die

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2014
PaulThor: mikuz.. This is not right.. There are people who shld be voting not everyone.. List the judges plss.. I tire of seeing newbies dropping verds of such an epic battle.. I hve restricted myself from giving verds.. Cos i know dias much to learn in this realm... Its better u mention the judges who shld vote..

LooNat11kk: Mikuz, Please Come Clear This Thread. Tag Voters, Even People Who Lack the wits to write dope bars like this are voting. This isnt organised at all.

So everybody could vote when it was ibime vs coogar, but now some people should not vote because they are newbies.. wtf.
Why don't u guys just drop ur verds and waka instead of trying to teach mikuz how he should work...

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Lagunna:

So everybody could vote when it was ibime vs coogar, but now some people should not vote because they are newbies.. wtf.
Why don't u guys just drop ur verds and waka instead of trying to teach mikuz how he should work...

I tire.

Smh . . .
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Simple instructions.

Why are Nigerians like this?

Keep desecrating the thread.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by 007Bruce: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2014
uhm, MVGT - U3
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Ibime 2 - 1 U3

More votes . . .
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2014
mikuz: Simple instructions.

Why are Nigerians like this?

Keep desecrating the thread.
Ban The Distractorz!
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by 007Bruce: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2014
mikuz: Ibime 2 - 1 U3

More votes . . .
you're declining my vote or what?
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
warriblood: Voting Criteria :

Opener - IBIME (Dat so certain u3 didnt even borther to craft it..

Rhymes - ibime

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - Tie (both got Tights Lines mehn..through definition of what we call VETS

Personals - u3 (gosh dis dude got it all dissin ibime at is age..He still aint got no kid..dissin is wife..ibime got sum..buh i gues he came harder

Flow - u3 (NOR DRAG am)

Wordplays - u3 (BROS you cant Drag It na...dat His sector line i kill is Son (achiles son) at first i couldnt dig it.....buh later mehn.. It sound FamilAr

Closer - Ibime (Graft is Skin aint talkin bout X-y axis..) damn tight wordplay... Ibime did

mvgt u3.

If you like nor count my Vote Join

Just Know

Da Truth shall set you Free!!!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
Opener - 1 point............... ibime (tho u3's opener was wowin it has no direct shots at his counterpart)

Rhymes - 2 points............. tie (they were both doin mostly 4 syllables)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points............ tie (u3 has more but i have to tie this cos they both had so many 'likes')

Punchlines - 3 points..................... tie

Personals - 2 points....................... u3 (this bar alone has about 4 personals ..."But wait.. there's smtn I gotta step to/ you're 31 but no kids seen yet dude/ 2. wifey must be pissed when you text fool/ 3. if emaprince gave your d1ck some rest you/.. may actually perform in the bedroom!/
4. Your tracks are worse than this text poop/ ladies like "its cray, ola" ... Nah its Krayola, that b1tch took verse two/ y'all should get that call from Tech soon/ since you into strange music like Ces Cru )

Flow - 1 point................ ibime (u3's longer bars made it difficult to flow with)

Wordplays - 2 points .................tie (is dare he delhi? doesn't sound well. am goin to ignore those ones in brackets cos i wud have found out.
ibime: kardashian/car dash yarns. biologics/buy your logics u3: hollandia/holland ya, crucifixion/crew see fiction)

Closer - 1 point............. u3 (direct shot : B I S is done... August subscription /)

ibime 2 u3 3

my-fuckyouhard-v........................... u3!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

**********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / **Rap ~ Retrospection**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.