Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nairaland Public Policy Research Project: Public Policy Dialogue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Public Policy Research Project: Public Policy Dialogue (521 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Attends APC Policy Dialogue In Abuja (Today) / Speakers At The APC Policy Dialogue / Public Policy Dialogue 1: How Can We Fight And Bring Corruption To Its Knees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Public Policy Research Project: Public Policy Dialogue by Nicklee(m): 5:03am On Apr 01, 2013
First, I will like us, as concerned Nigerians, to use this forum to start a series of public policy debates that could ultimately form a set of frameworks for policy formulation and implementation.

We would discuss (1) Corruption (2) The Constitution (3) Tax Policies (4) National Security (5) National Infrastructural Development (7) Education and Technology (8.) Ethics and morality (9) Healthcare and (10) Engines of Economic Growth (SME, etc). And each would be a stand-alone topic.

Over the period of this dialogue, I will collect the most interesting suggestions and put them together into a (or set of) policy document that will be put out there for Nigerian political leaders.

Sometimes, it is easier for us (on the outside) to see things better than those right in the middle of it.

Since this is expected to be serious, I will ask for sound and sensible contributions, devoid of tribal, religious, sectional or any other form of biased sentiments.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

PDP In Fresh Plot To Unseat Amaechi As NGF Chair / Corruption Not Peculiar To Us –police / Fasehun Debunks N2.4 Bn Pipeline Protection Contract For OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.