Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom (1129 Views)

Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity / Mail Me Pls / The Price Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by shyshy: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2005
can someone please mail me .I am dying of boredom
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by dablessed(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2005
Shyshy, post an interesting topic .
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by shyshy: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2005
pls, this is a topic
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by hotangel2(f): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2005
hi shyshy. How are you?
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by layi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2005
@shyshy
Hmm. This is a topic? ok start d discussion.
we r all ears sad
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by Bibi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2005
Shyshy....you need to overcome this shyness o, if you want to get out of boredom.

Anyway.....what are your interest shyshy bobo?
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by angelak(f): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2005
Shy shy ,find a cure to your boredom,okay
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by rashman(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2005
take a look around you and tell me what do you see. cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by CHIMUMMY(f): 2:31am On Dec 18, 2005
Pls is SHYSHY  a male or a female there was not indication on his/her name.

I want to know. undecided
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by dablessed(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2005
An average of both sexes i guess cheesy. what's the medical term for that ?
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 19, 2005
maybe he is gay/les lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(ok i didnt mean that,i was jking)
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by Z4M4eva(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2005
Hey there Shyshy smiley
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by adesodgi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2005
why wont miya die or bordom,wen u have a name like shyshy..serious are u a shy one,i fink thats the reason why no one is ready to playalong..yeah cos ur shy,get over it and be shyless
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by udo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2005
how come Shy Shy is not replyin our hello's and hi's
who knows maybe thats why she's so bored
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by udo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2005
and besides this topic is so so very very boring
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by whiteshark(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2005
shy shy bnor know him/her self
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by whiteshark(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2005
My dear queenzy, it is not a must that you post something. If u dont have anything to say just relax. We know u want to gain the highest post on the land but then if u reraly want it. u work for it. Try using words and u might just come across nicely.
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by ldollier(f): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2006
udo:

and besides this topic is so so very very boring

buhahahahhahahahaa. hi shyshy how do u do. anywho this thread is funny
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by adesodgi(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2006
says?
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by dblock(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2006
reeet
Re: Can Someone Please Mail Me? Dying of Boredom by Beautygyal(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2006
Shy shy if ur that bored then giv us ur msn or somethin ur not replyin to anythin on this topic maybe thas y ur so bored and are u really shy embarassed

(1) (Reply)

hey, / Eyin Temi! / Dog Calls 911 After Owner Has Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.