Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? (1137 Views)

If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? / Everything Green! One Wish For Nigeria! / If You Had One Wish, What Would You Wish 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2006
50 billion dollars. I believe I'm wise enough to know how to spend it
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by Olumide7(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2006
The wish will be to have all my wishes fulfilled wink
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by GNature(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2006
For God to eradicate suffering in the world
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by Orlaitan: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2006
I woula wish 2 serve God 4 da rest of my life.
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by Orlaitan: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2006
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by Orlaitan: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2006
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by iice(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2006
one more time, we ddnt get you the other times tongue
@Topic, its a secret grin
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by Orlaitan: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2006
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by nikinash(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2006
why is that a wish, it something you can do right away, why wish for it, instead of just putting it into action?
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by michy(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2006
to have a loving husband and a wonderful family
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by dollypee1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2006
i wish i wasnt a sickler!!!!
cos of dat so many things is going wrong sad sad sad
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2006
dolly -pee:

i wish i wasnt a sickler!!!!
because of that so many things is going wrong sad sad sad
Awww, I have heard testimonies of that happening. Just exhibit mad faith and belief.
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by edged2mi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2006
that God should erase hell!
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by EmemJU(f): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2006
HAPPINESS. That I be happy for the throughout my life on earth.
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by EmemJU(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2006
HAPPINESS. That I be happy throughout my life on earth.
Re: You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? by Cleofel(f): 3:48am On Aug 27, 2006
To see my late dad once again

(1) (Reply)

a / Seun Osewa, Please Why Did Pyguru Ban Me? / Nigerian Girl Left Disfigured After Acid Was Thrown In Her Face [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.