Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093748 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexeli(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2015
xynerise:

grin grin

I will still catch up no matter when grin
If you're like me,you'll . . Finished 1-5 in just three weeks grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexeli(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Ericsdm55:
Who has watched season5 and is it complete ?
Naija piraters will never let you enjoy it . . Try downloading it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2015
blublahd:

She is, in the list of things she wrote up there,thought she would drop her BBM pin. sad
grin I uninstalled bbm. Seemed like a helluva task chatting with people there.

gj22, thanks (if that was even a compliment). I didn't know profiles could say so much.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Jfactor:
Pls where can we talk about the tv series. I don't wannt to read no GOT book. because I just finishd watchin episode 10. When will d next season 6 comes out pls. If ds is not d rught venue. Some shud letme knw. Tnks.
You can discuss the series here.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nobosaba(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Seun:
This video clip from the last episode suggests that Jon Snow may still be alive!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRjbOFgGiI

Where is Bran Shark? Been silent for how many seasons now?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xynerise: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
adexeli:
If you're like me,you'll . . Finished 1-5 in just three weeks grin
Bros, I no get that time

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ericsdm55(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
adexeli:
OK, thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ericsdm55(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
ojeffo:

Hv watched till E05
I was advised to download It which is what I am trying to do at the moment. Will soon start enjoying it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
UjSizzle:

grin I uninstalled bbm. Seemed like a helluva task chatting with people there.

gj22, thanks (if that was even a compliment). I didn't know profiles could say so much.

Your online diary. Keeping it since 2012.

You could start your own reality show

Keeping up with UJsizzle
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
gj22:

Your online diary. Keeping it since 2012.

You could start your own reality show

Keeping up with UJsizzle
Hehehe sounds like a good idea cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
ebamma:
I have this feeling that Its either Jon snow is not really dead, Or that he will be resurrected by either Melisandre or someone else

It's not just you. We are all hoping
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jfactor:
When is season 6 coming out. Next year 2016 or ds year

In April
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
nobosaba:

Where is Bran Shark? Been silent for how many seasons now?

It's just this season he wasn't present. He should be in S06 tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Seun:
This video clip from the last episode suggests that Jon Snow may still be alive!!!

Seun, which day u begin carry rumor? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abeg,kay9 ask am o.I surprise say na Seun post the video grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2015
"The first men called us the children, but we were born long before them"

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can't believe I am just discovering this thread...Night gathers and my watch begins.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bigiyaro(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
adexeli:
pls do u know any site were i can download d whole season 1 to 5 pls help me out
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
bigiyaro:
pls do u know any site were i can download d whole season 1 to 5 pls help me out
o2tvseries.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bigiyaro(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
o2tvseries.com
tanks alot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
bigiyaro:
tanks alot
You are welcome.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Harvard13:

thank you. na this kind pple dey go heaven no be dose wey dey sabi complain without correction
fine boi #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gottoboy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
luxanne:

How did you type it? Its o2tvseries.com, not 02tvseries.
That's what I use buh I dint see nada, plz help me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by clerkent(m): 5:46am On Jun 26, 2015
gottoboy:

its zero not o.goto the g folder its there frm 1 to 5
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2015
gottoboy:

www.o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-2/Season-05/index.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2015
clerkent:
its zero not o.goto the g folder its there frm 1 to 5
It's actually letter o and not zero.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by clerkent(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
UjSizzle:
It's actually letter o and not zero.
sowie my mistake
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tremzy07(f): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Saw this on instagram....hoping against hope that it is what I think it is....

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AdoreKIZITO(f): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
pweeryambre:
Sansa: I just wonder wat wld bcom of her faith since king joeffery has taken anoda bride instead of her.
Khaleesee: wat exactly she wants do with d dragons as they grow
Arya: little rat, I don't really like her as a gal, she's better off as a boy
Cersie: I want to know wat she wil do wen dey bring the kingslayer back to her.
Tyrion: I like the half man.
You're very far.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.