Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088532 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by cashmentor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
apart from Spartacus, this is another Movie i'm really into....... Love that Short Dude and the Little Arya... It's a Great Movie of Trust issues, so much lessons to be learnt!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pweeryambre: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sansa: I just wonder wat wld bcom of her faith since king joeffery has taken anoda bride instead of her.
Khaleesee: wat exactly she wants do with d dragons as they grow
Arya: little rat, I don't really like her as a gal, she's better off as a boy
Cersie: I want to know wat she wil do wen dey bring the kingslayer back to her.
Tyrion: I like the half man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Arcard(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
mehn i like d film buh i no trust d ppl way dy sel am,i dn buy d complete films tire stl nt complete
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hyzicbond(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
the short guy who played tyrion lannister wont return for season 4
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by onechance(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
WINTER IS COMING
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
cashmentor: apart from Spartacus, this is another Movie i'm really into....... Love that Short Dude and the Little Arya... It's a Great Movie of Trust issues, so much lessons to be learnt!

It's a series/tv-show. Not a film undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stan241(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
ekt_bear: Watching season 3 episode 1 now.

What on earth must Tyrion do to earn his father's love? This sh1t makes me sad.
is it possible to get it on dvd
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LadyWinona: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
I had just watched the S3E1 again but this time with subtitles. The saddest moment was when Tyrion's dad said the meanest words one could ever tell a child, I almost cried there. I also missed arya, the sharp witted girl.
The boy king was as annoying as ever no doubt with his ever scheming but oh-so-beautiful mom always around just bidding her time. Something tells me she hates her son as much as everyone else.
My new favorite character will go to the boy king's new bride. I don't knw her name but I'm confident her scheming ways has just begun and will be unrivaled. Afterall, she wants to be THE QUEEN! If she is half as devious as her role in the hit series Tudors, as the other Bolyen girl, then the Lannister family is literally doomed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by igboboy1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
ekt_bear: Watching season 3 episode 1 now.

What on earth must Tyrion do to earn his father's love? This sh1t makes me sad.

hehehehe nothing...he is a dwarf and dwarves get no love
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

I've personally given up on correcting people who're bent on refering to tv series as ''film'' or ''movie''; seems the trait is genetic.

GoT is currently the coolest thing on t.v, so badt Naeto C had to reference it in his Tony Montana track.

I watched the first season, then devoured the entire 5 books in a frenzy. Wish i'd taken it slower sad Unfortunately Oga Martino has refused to write anymore books; i don dream of winter taya. Wonder what he'll do when the series catches up with the book...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
hyzicbond: the short guy who played tyrion lannister wont return for season 4
April fools news
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
kay9:

I've personally given up on correcting people who're bent on refering to tv series as ''film'' or ''movie''; seems the trait is genetic.

G

Rofl grin

It's a tad embarrassing undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ser Barristan is back, love it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Machine007: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Talking about quotes fron Game of Throne,my best is from Tyrion "when you are afraid,it means you are not stupidd"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
naijainfogalery: The best Season Film Ever "Game of Thrones" My favourite character Tyrion Lanister. That dude always crack me up with his tricks.

The people i always look forward to is :
Tyrion Lanister
Lord Baylish (i hope i got the spelling)
Queen Sessi (i dont like her though but she is a good player which makes me always looking forward to seeing her)
Aaya (Ned Starks daughter)
Mother of Dragon(Kalhesi) Cant wait to see those dragon burning down Jophrey (The bastard King) i love their lineage (Mad King to the Drunk King and now the bastard King)

My favourite quote is when Tyrion lanister met John Snow during the feast when King Robert came to Winterfell
Tyrion - Your uncle is in the Nightswatch, ive always wanted to see the wall
John Snow - You are Tyrion lanister the Queens brother
Tyrion Lanister - My Greatest Accomplishment, And you? You are Ned Starks bastard arent you?
John Snow (started walking away)
Tyrion lanister - Sorry if i offend you, You are the bastard though, Never forget what you and the whole world will not, wear it like an armour and it can never be used to hurt you
John Snow- What the Hell do you know about being a bastard
Tyrion Lanister - All dwarfs are bastards in their fathers eye

If you havent seen this movie, Aaaaaaaw sorry you are missing not forgetting the fact that its full of Romance, back Stabbing and its epic nature.
haabaa! Guy, u get recorder 4 brain?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by cashmentor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

madam, i don hear, nor vex.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Habeebpain(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
I love Game of Thrones a lot. The best series ever. Quite a number of major characters would die this season. If you read the books you'll know. One thing I like about Game of Thrones is the fact that you can't actually love one character alone. It doesn't matter if he/she is a Lannister or a Baratheon or a Stark or a Tyrell, each character is unique in his/her own way. But I love Tyrion Lannister because even though he's not physically strong he makes up for it mentally. Love the kingslayer too, he's actually a good guy o.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizboy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
on my way to the market going to get season 1
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by respite: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
EPIC mature
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl grin

It's a tad embarrassing undecided

Well what can u do? U open a thread about Best MOVIE Villains, and before you know folks are talking about Batiatus and the Goalkeeper the Seeker. U kinda just get used to it. undecided

But lemme not derail... smiley

I just wish the series would also incorporate some the stuff that happened in flashbacks in the books. Like the Battle of the Trident - Baratheon slaying Rhaegar - and the last fight of the Sword of the Morning against Lord Stark's Ice... Mehn, great men fell that day on the slopes of the Tower of Joy. Even the Kingslayer admits that the wielder of the Dawn was the finest knight he ever saw... "I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne , the sword of the morning, who could have slain all five of you with his left hand while he was taking a piss with his right". smiley

Am i speaking french? Read the books! wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
omo_to_dun: The season 3 finale of TWD is the worst ever. Where was the showdown between Rick and the Governor? It was an unbelievably tepid episode. I can't say much about it without spoiling it so I'll hold my peace.

But GOT season 3 opening episode was fantastic. My favorite scene was Tywin's verbal beat down of Tyrion.

I share the same sentiments too. I guess the producers have to learn a thing or two from the producers of "the suits" . season two finale is the greatest finale of all time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
CNNMoney
HBO's mythical drama "Game of Thrones" set a record for modern-day piracy after its Sunday night premiere, as viewers around the globe scrambled to watch the season 3 debut episode that aired on the premium cable network.

Piracy tracker TorrentFreak says that more than 1 million viewers downloaded the episode in the first day after it aired. At one point, more than 163,000 people were simultaneously sharing a single torrent -- a new record. The previous record, of just under 145,000 simultaneous file-swappers, was set by the "Heroes" season 3 debut in 2008, according to TorrentFreak's data.

Source
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Saw it on subscription on HBO but me I will wait till all the ten episodes are out so I watch in one go
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
My favorite quote of the series is the Oath of the Nightswatch. Makes me almost wish i was one of 'em cheesy

''...I am the sword in the night, the watcher on the walls...and the shield that guards the realms of Men..''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PrinceNN(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
am in luv wid the opening theme song...soo EPIC! smiley....

PREVIEW

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
A lot of people having been raving about it, including my brother. Maybe I should start it. I'm up for anything on par with Scandal. That is the only thing I've been watching lately. I eat and breathe Scandal.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fitzmayowa: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
lordZOUGA:
http://billionuploads.com/9lm6l0l8whgs for direct download
downloading...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Habeebpain(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
She's Margaery Tyrell, and was the bride of Renly Baratheon.....She's a good girl. Her grandmother is one crazy hag.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by naijainfogalery: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
When I quote those stuffs to my friends that cant help but laugh lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Adamsdelrio: haabaa! Guy, u get recorder 4 brain?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by naijainfogalery: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Did you guys know that GAME of Thrones is the Most Pirated Movie Ever. HBO is really crying About this. They are suing Assess seriously. If you are caught (Of course they cant catch us in Nigeria) u will face the law oo lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.