Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1133935 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
JhyMedex:
So apy ryt nw... Am a book reader 2!!!
D books r so cool....
the aba brand that snow gat killed... lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vkon2(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Gbola5 post=37437732]
You're missing out if you're looking for shows that are unpredictable like GoT.[/
game of throne killed it,u can't even Tell about is about,it just unpredictable that u never know When your protagonist is going to die

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SageNaruto(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drajjay: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks that " hard home" is the best episode of season 5

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2015
drajjay:
Nope, you're not.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
drajjay:

It was the best. But one best episode does not make up for 9hrs.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drajjay: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbola5:

It was the best. But one best episode does not make up for 9hrs.
true. The episode was not even in the book. Jon snow never made it to hardhome , he was murdered before he could go.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by reekay2000(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2015
am a slow watcher . pls can someone kindly tell me where season 3 ends i stopped where khaleesi was carried by the slaves and they
called her mother.just to know if mine is complete.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
reekay2000:
am a slow watcher . pls can someone kindly tell me where season 3 ends i stopped where khaleesi was carried by the slaves and they
called her mother.just to know if mine is complete.

I think that's where it ended. All seasons have 10 episodes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by reekay2000(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
gj22:

I think that's where it ended. All seasons have 10 episodes
tanks alot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KOLZY(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Watch out for the next season.... The stark are finally going to start have their own time..... Would be updating this later.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LieDetector(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
I've downloaded all the episodes of season five. it stopped at 10 so I'm not sure if it's complete. I was thinking it should be around 30 or so in total. Please someone should correct/clarify me if I'm wrong.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KOLZY(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
LieDetector:
I've downloaded all the episodes of season five. it stopped at 10 so I'm not sure if it's complete. I was thinking it should be around 30 or so in total. Please someone should correct/clarify me if I'm wrong.
right on track search for the rest
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xarookqh(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Can't wait to see Brandon stark fly!!!
And Arya stark becoming one of the faceless men

The Starks are gon' be the sh*t next season

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xarookqh(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yeah and this too

D.B Weiss said to expect bigger and scarier dragons next season
winkgrin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2015
xarookqh:
Yeah and this too

D.B Weiss said to expect bigger and scarier dragons next season
winkgrin
Bigger and Scarier painted kitchen mops you mean? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xarookqh(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
MissIndependent:
Bigger and Scarier painted kitchen mops you mean? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
kitchen mops hehehe grin grin grin

why you gotta be a spoil sport miss:'
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Brandon flying!! Tf . is the teaser for season 6 alrdy out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Arisha:
are we in 2016 already shocked?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
U tell me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by landinfo: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
No mata the fan plea, no mata the talk, no mata the temptation, thix guyz wud never go beyond 10 episodez shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....but it'z bothersome
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Arisha:

I don't think they mean flight in its most literal sense I think they mean warging with a dragon or some great bird of prey but not with his physical body and besides flying will be the least of his abilities as the greenseer
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Gbola5:

Your burbled baubles bore me. Now i think you're a contra. What happened to telling a good story ?
now where did I hear that from? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
I read Jon snow was dressed in the stark armor, preparing for battle.
Obviously, he rose from the dead.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by baba2nday(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Arisha:

Reference:The 3-Eyed crow replies
"You will never walk again, Bran..But you will Fly"

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
baba2nday:

Reference:The 3-Eyed crow replies "You will never walk again, Bran..But you will Fly"
I don't think he meant flying in its literal form
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
A man looks forward to the next season.

Valar morghulis.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2015
armadeo:

Valar morghulis.
a man expects a girl who lies about being no one to regain her sight
valar dolhaeris
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2015
armadeo:

Valar morghulis.
a man expects a girl who lies about being no one to regain her sight
valar dolhaeris

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.