Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095321 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
UjSizzle:

Jon Snow is not dead angry

cheesy grin

Sadly, these directors don't care about our feelings. Can't wait to see what they've got tho and the ep 1 better be worth the wait angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
This has to be the most stupid TV series ever created

No head, no tail

1) Everything is just happening- no head, no tail. No substantive theme. The directors would rather show a Indecency than a scene about the main plot of the show.

2) Don't get me started on the action or its twisted dark subplots- The action scenes are nauseating. I am here waiting for someone to explode, then it happens and I find myself asking ‘what had just happened'?

It gives the impression of a dark theme but I don't see anything dark about it. The murders, incest affairs, rape etc make it stupid not dark. I believe those are the overarching plots of the seriesundecided. I am certain the writers inspiration did not come from the book but ‘hey, let's make a TV series about rape, murder, incest and war'

3) Way too many characters.

4) The progression sucks, the character development is very weak (true for most characters)

5) Way too much nudity. I think this is why most people love it. It is messing with y'all psychesundecided

6) The suspense makes me want to cry and scream ‘how could anyone do this to mesad'. The twists and turns are so unexpected and pointless that instead of gripping my soul, they stab itsad

6)
sad angry are you done

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
losprince:
sad angry are you done

Yes!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yes!
then call me cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
losprince:
then call me cool

grin

Tell me what you've got
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

grin

Tell me what you've got
I've got an old laptop, a tecno phone with no case, an empty bank account that sings silent night at night, and an outstanding N500 debt to MTN... so you see sweet heart I've got quite a lot and I'm willing to share smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
losprince:
I've got an old laptop, a tecno phone with no case, an empty bank account that sings silent night at night, and an outstanding N500 debt to MTN... so you see sweet heart I've got quite a lot and I'm willing to share smiley

grin

Have you tried God?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

grin

Have you tried God?
I'm not interested undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
losprince:
I'm not interested undecided

I am sorry that is all I have gotsmiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am sorry that is all I have gotsmiley
Have you tried God?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
losprince:
Have you tried God?

God is all I havesmiley

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

God is all I havesmiley
All is Well
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ibwizzy: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls where can I download all d episodes complete i`ve been trying 2 download on utube but all d ones i`ve been downloading are Neva complete
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Meel: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
vkon2:
do any of this Web site got a app
nah, except vidmate
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
@ daretodiffer. You really live up to your name.

GOT is one of the masterpieces of this lifetime. The series doesn't evennbreatje life into the books. I watched the first two seasons before I found out it was based on a book. I immediately got all books and have read them thrice. It's that powerful.

But it's not for everyone. I can't expect everyone to enjoy it. Leave it for those of us who do.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by doveda: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
armadeo:
@ daretodiffer. You really live up to your name.

GOT is one of the masterpieces of this lifetime. The series doesn't evennbreatje life into the books. I watched the first two seasons before I found out it was based on a book. I immediately got all books and have read them thrice. It's that powerful.

But it's not for everyone. I can't expect everyone to enjoy it. Leave it for those of us who do.

I expected the books to be masterpieces but the TV series angry, biko don't even go there at alltongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

I expected the books to be masterpieces but the TV series angry, biko don't even go there at alltongue

As I said the books were written with talent. The tv show doesn't even meet up though the characters are good.

The trip now is the possibility of divergence since they are now at par.

Looking forward to May and the winds of winter.

This would be the first book I might buy in a long time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by doveda: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
armadeo:

As I said the books were written with talent. The tv show doesn't even meet up though the characters are good.

The trip now is the possibility of divergence since they are now at par.

Looking forward to May and the winds of winter.

This would be the first book I might buy in a long time.

I know I am going to enjoy the bookssmiley

However the TV series is a total failsmiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vkon2(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Meel:
nah, except vidmate
can I find a full season in vidmate
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Meel: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
vkon2:
can I find a full season in vidmate
only the episodes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

I know I am going to enjoy the bookssmiley

However the TV series is a total failsmiley

you will. it tells more than the tv show. you get to understand alot of things. i plan to read the book again this year.

that beats the number of times i have read harry potter,

the only book i love more than a song of ice and ire is james clavells shogun.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Just finished watching hardome for the umpteenth time... I still can't control the adrenaline rush tongue embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2016
armadeo:

you will. it tells more than the tv show. you get to understand alot of things. i plan to read the book again this year.

that beats the number of times i have read harry potter,

the only book i love more than a song of ice and ire is james clavells shogun.

Then you need to broaden your genre specs and favourite author list, I'll suggest historical fictions to you, you might love it, I do.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
BraniacX:

Then you need to broaden your genre specs and favourite author list, I'll suggest historical fictions to you, you might love it, I do.

Ok. Lemme have em.

Author and title. In the class of shogun and asoiaf.

Currently reading the shannara chronicles.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by qloreal: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
armadeo:

Ok. Lemme have em.

Please, send me the shannara chronicles dpf to my mail or paste the link here for me to download. Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
qloreal:

Please, send me the shannara chronicles dpf to my mail "gloreal@email.com" or paste the link here for me to download. Thanks

I got it from torrent site. Pit bay.

Sony have the link now. On mobile.

You can just Google it though it's bound to show up. If you can't get it just mention me again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by qloreal: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
armadeo:

I got it from torrent site. Pit bay.

Sony have the link now. On mobile.

You can just Google it though it's bound to show up. If you can't get it just mention me again.

I couldn't get it. Please send it to my mail.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hajohkeh(f): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
luxanne:

cheesy grin

Sadly, these directors don't care about our feelings. Can't wait to see what they've got tho and the ep 1 better be worth the wait angry
Jes imagine if john snow bcomes a whitewalker shocked he shud now be dia leader shocked grin grin lemme jes stop this imagination for a sec lipsrsealed and cry for john snow cry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by qloreal: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
armadeo:

Ok. Lemme have em.

shyte! grin you have the shannara chronicles? all of them? hard or soft copies? mehn! you're Flexing oh wink anyway, that's another fantasy/adventure like game of thrones, lost my million and one soft copy novels when my previous laptop was stolen, anyway, the genre am loving right now is historical fiction (actually, my real love is sci-fi but not everybody digs that -ish cool ) and it is about creating fictional or semi-fictional stories around historical people and events so it doesn't subtract or add to the recorded events but rather brings them to life in interesting ways, for now my favourite author in that genre is colleen mc collough and she is the author of books like first man in Rome, grass crown, fortunes favourites, Caesar, Caesar's women, among others chronicling ancient Rome as a republic, empire, its senators, its politics, culture, people, across many generations starring some great historical characters like the brothers grachii, livius drusus, the great general gaius marius, general quintus sertorius, dictator lucius cornellius sulla, imperator gaius Julius Caesar, pompey Magnus and so many many more, its just so rich, so colourful, so dramatic and so................................. lipsrsealed just Google it and read them then you'll see why am gushing about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.