Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? (13015 Views)

Who Can Answer These Trick/riddle Questions / Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? / Let's talk abt the most expensive joke ever played on u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by lukmn(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2013
oya drop it as it h0t?
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2013
My April Fool trick: I will call to tell my parents that I'm relocating to maiduguri grin

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by kekakuz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
I told her I want to marry her. She opened up and after banging I told her april fool. Well it came with a cost dou. Am still bleeding

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by abbeynism(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
My April Fool: Ruggedman new single ft 9ice, Tony Payne, Saheed Osupa and Pasuma
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Salex007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mine was When i went back home telling my Brother that his account is NILL.....he almost fainted
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Ijakoli: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
A girl i invited 2 my creep 2 spend time wth, just called dat she is by de gate, i rushed out but met nobody, she said its April fool
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by phaya(f): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
kekakuz: I told her I want to marry her. She opened up and after banging I told her april fool. Well it came with a cost dou. Am still bleeding

Like seriously?? Smh

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by boron10(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
We did a job interview some months back. And called this morning to inform him that I got a message to come and pick up my appointment letter tomorrow. While he was already restless about his not getting a message, I reminded him of today's date. His reply was Bastard!!!!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Pranda2(f): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
didnt pull prank on any1 cos my april is good nt fool

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by PeeDaVinci: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
this was played on everybody in my compound in my university days - around 4:30 am, we heard a loud distressing knock at our door that one of our neighbours was dying, we rushed out half-dressing , confused, trying to make sense of what is happening and what we can do to help , and on getting there and we saw her lying lifeless and foaming profusely, and her room-mates were shielding neighbours from getting close to her, suddenly, she sat up and smiled and said - "april fool". needless to tell u about pple's reaction

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Popowaa: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
My sis played a death prank on me and i'm not talking to her for a long time.she scared the hell out of me

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Called my girl that its over between us,before I could say its April fool,she told me good riddance to bad rubbish,that she's ending the relationship,I was actually the fool here.

Before commenting,its April Fool.

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by holluwai(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
I don't know any girl that will like to come to a creep o....lmao. Its a crib nicca!

Ijakoli: A girl i invited 2 my creep 2 spend time wth, just called dat she is by de gate, i rushed out but met nobody, she said its April fool

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by babafemmo1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pictures of big politician who practice lesbianism.what is dis world turning to? http:///­Yp1K6s
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Goldenheart(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
My gf caught me n her fwend on the bed, unclad......... & and we said April Fool.

She dropped on the floor n we jumped from the bed to help her up, sprinkling Water on her n sreaming her name. her frend started crying cos she wasn`t responding

she opened her eye n said.... April Fool!!!

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Pat4lyf: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dagrin ft olamide" i rose again"april fool
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by ELgordo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
BORNING!!! . . . This is boring. . . a lot of people gonna be telling lies! DAMN# talk about North Korea Tail-gating the US or Corruption in Nigeria @ its Peak!!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Francheezy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
U CANT FO0L+A+FOOL, U WIL END UP BIN F0OLED

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by wandeykul(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
A classmate called me dat i av 2 defend my project 2moro..av not even written chapter 1 and am stil in lagos 4 easter break.i almost fainted..

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
My DP on BBM + the new APN for GLO BIS: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/p/glo-bis.html

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Goldenheart(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
ELgordo: BORNING!!! . . . This is boring. . . a lot of people gonna be telling lies! DAMN# talk about North Korea Tail-gating the US or Corruption in Nigeria @ its Peak!!!
wat is the element of truth in April fool

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by petipeti: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
I called my younger brada and told him dat our best friends jst had a fatal accident he rushd out and i told him april fool

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Codedrock(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lied to my friend that i just gat a new mtn trick on how to get upto 1GB data bundle for free.. And gave him some rubbish codes to start dialing.. And after much stress he called my number and start saying i should i explain it again that he aint getting it.. And i said; APRIL FOOL!

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by lekzy7(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]i asked my frnd to call my mum and tell her that i had a terrible accident,my mum almost fainted n when i collect d fone n told her april fool,she gave me d insult of my life n she told me dat she almost had heart attack.It showed ow much she loved me anyway. ;Di asked my frnd to call my mum and tell her that i had a terrible accident,my mum almost fainted n when i collect d fone n told her april fool,she gave me d insult of my life n she told me dat she almost had heart attack.It showed ow much she loved me anyway.
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Mekky2010: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
I sent SMS messages to few friends telling them to top up my phone urgently that I was being detained by the police and needed to make urgent call to my uncle....at the last count I received 300 dollars worth of credit,,,April fool with benefit....some are threatening to shoot me sha if dem catch me. Loollll grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by nies: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
i propose to her but she said it was april fool

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by vizboy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Told my mom that i found 40k by the side of her bed and i ask her who had put the money there. So she ran into her room to check if it is true cause she dont normaly keep money there and i screamed APRIL FOOL. Just 30 minutes later my younger sis hit me with her's and i almost fainted
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by alfredo4u(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
i jkissed/ba*g an ashawo babe and tel ha is april fool.

She kept quite 4 about 20mins then it was 12.15pm, she now screened dat april fool ended by 12noon. B4 i wil knw my neibors gada in my flat... I ended up foolin mysef.
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by baggylips(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
I called my neighbour in my lodge in skl and told him that robbery was going on in the lodge and dat d robbers were armed 2 d teeth.when he inquired my way about i told him that i have escaped and d guy fainted.meanwhile all these while,d guy was on speaker with me n my friends Loº˚°º≈º°˚ºol far away in d class.dat was April last yr shaa grin
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mekky2010: I sent SMS messages to few friends telling them to top up my phone urgently that I was being detained by the police and needed to make urgent call to my uncle....at the last count I received 300 dollars worth of credit,,,April fool with benefit....some are threatening to shoot me sha if dem catch me. Loollll grin

A girl did this sh.it to me 2day and I fell for it. Twas rily annoying and funny at d same time smiley
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Segunagagu(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Goldenheart: My gf caught me n her fwend on the bed, unclad......... & and we said April Fool.

She dropped on the floor n we jumped from the bed to help her up, sprinkling Water on her n sreaming her name. her frend started crying cos she wasn`t responding

she opened her eye n said.... April Fool!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha double april fool.....

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
I called my gf to the park, while we were walking, I knelt beside her, brought out
a ring and asked her to marry me me. While she was about jumping on me i shouted april fool. angry

Now she wont pick my calls.

I also made my brother to drive through heavy traffic down to the aiport to pick me, only for me to tell him april fool. angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? / "I Just" Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.