Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? (13022 Views)

Who Can Answer These Trick/riddle Questions / Wembly: How Many Of You Played This Football Game ? / Let's talk abt the most expensive joke ever played on u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by ajufinz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Popowaa: My sis played a death prank on me and i'm not talking to her for a long time.she scared the hell out of me

Same just happened to me by a family friend...
She's 14 and has a lung disease we know of, her friend just called to say she had ribs pain an died.
Foolish galz!!!
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Chimerase(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chelsea 0 man u 1 gringrin and fergie rush rafa wit handshake grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by nbright: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yomieluv: Called my girl that its over between us,before I could say its April fool,she told me good riddance to bad rubbish,that she's ending the relationship,I was actually the fool here.

Before commenting,its April Fool.
If you hadn't put that last sentence, you would have had like 20 likes with 19 from the girls and one from a woman wrapper... Na April fool o
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hmm
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Parnassuss(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Told my girlfriend 'I love you and your family.' then I casually reminded her of the day's date. That was all.

This is a fictional story told cos I was bored.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by clefkelly(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2013

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Freddieyankee(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Telling my teacher in high school that the principal needed him immediately and that he should run cuz the principal is really angry about something.... As he was running down the stairs I shouted April fool lol.... Omo the rest na flogging ooo

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by mzkomsy(f): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by lilo2hot(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
All this one today? Common guys say the truth

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Prowizy2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
I told my gf i bought her the bold5 shez been disturbing me for, with all smiles and shoutin she ran to my place i was sleepin inside the room, she came in and met my younga ones playin game dey all shouted APRIL FOOL am stil pleadin till this moment sad
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Revolva(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caught my babe and my best friend okon..in bed and as I walked in my room na so dem dey inside bedsheet I enter they suprised me april fool --how do u see dat ..okon dey nak my babe..and take april fool dey wash me-- where is my glock!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by sanspiffy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
mine was when i told my good British friend that we could possibly stay together and get married after Uni. cant stop laughing when i told her it was a joke, her face expression was priceless some funny sh.it
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
My goodness! Am i seriously on this planet?
Didnt even know we already in the 1st month of April, let alone ''April fool'' sad
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Called my mum and told her that I had been in police custody for two days and really needed her help; the officers seized my phone and that I had barely eaten in the last two days. I explained that I was arrested because I was involved in a fracas with Fashola's eldest son ( I didn't know he was his son) at a party in Lagos... Omo see reaction!! grin Mama wan begin cry and hala until I had to end the show out of fear that she might collapse from da shock! grin It was fun o.
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Msfavey(f): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Told my grandma that am in the next house in the villa,that I came in lastnite and didn't wonna disturb her, the woman go there dey shout my name! Called me and said in ibo "nwam kedu ebe ino" I said grandma is april fool* she don cos me for ibo tire.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by lukmn(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
2day i t0ld ma grl dt am tired 0f 0ur relati0nship..and she said,is dat an april fool 0r jez smtin u desire,bt u nw use 2day 2 spit it out c0z 0f w0t 2day is 0l abt...i turn 2 deaf and dump ni sha..til nw i neva cut d f0ne,stil tinkin 0f w0t 2 say?
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by ademega(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
as a gud xtian u ar nt suppose to tell lies no mata wat.april fool is satanic nd demonic.
repent!!!
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Connoisseur(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
At about 7 am this morning, we recieved a call from my brother's gf's sister that the gf had a terrible accident and died this morning. I wanted to shout april fool but the screams and supposed tears at the background told me otherwise. We rushed iver and beheld the girl having breakfast. we just sighed and turned back towards home.

seriously, some people could take this joke too far.
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Shegman22(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
I'm deleting you 3-|

X_X=)) Just kidding, you can fix ur face now 
April Fool Day :p---/\
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by segiwest(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Pm, facebook aπϑ twitter was "Tnx 2 Ɣø̲̣Ʊ all ∂at attended M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ introduction not minding †ђξ distance aπϑ stress. I'm so grateful. Urz coming soon".
Garnishd M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dp wit *pixmixd pix* ☺f̶̲̥̅̊ I aπϑ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fiance. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fiance also did same. Ɣø̲̣Ʊ can't imagine †ђξ turnout.
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
My gf told me she had HIV on april fool's day last year! I almst drank water pya pya!
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by nbright: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
mawizy: My gf told me she had HIV on april fool's day last year! I almst drank water pya pya!
Ota pia pia
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
baggylips: I called my neighbour in my lodge in skl and told him that robbery was going on in the lodge and dat d robbers were armed 2 d teeth.when he inquired my way about i told him that i have escaped and d guy fainted.meanwhile all these while,d guy was on speaker with me n my friends Loº˚°º≈º°˚ºol far away in d class.dat was April last yr shaa grin
Hehehe. That was mean. cheesy
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by komek(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
I stopped this April fool thing in 2008 when I was serving in Jos.
I told a girl as early as 6:32am that Jona Jang was dead, she has always talked passionately about the Govnor of the state. I did not no the man she was staying with then was a commissioner under Jonah Jang.. Omo, na police de take come carry me around 1pm that same day. My saving was becos I was a corps member, who knows where I would have been by now. Since then I vow not to involve mysef in that nonsense,
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by onymodel(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2013
no time :Pno time
Re: The Biggest April Fool Trick You Played On Someone? by rakel05(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ms_favey: Told my grandma that am in the next house in the villa,that I came in lastnite and didn't wonna disturb her, the woman go there dey shout my name! Called me and said in ibo "nwam kedu ebe ino" I said grandma is april fool* she don cos me for ibo tire.. Lmao
na burial be the next thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Let's Start a Love Story / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.