Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What's the Most Amazing April Fool’s Day Prank You Have Heard Or Done? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's the Most Amazing April Fool’s Day Prank You Have Heard Or Done? (633 Views)

April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's the Most Amazing April Fool’s Day Prank You Have Heard Or Done? by nenergy(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2013
How many of you remember this song?

“April fool, goto school tell your teacher he is a fool”?lol
So today is April 1st and many people will be pranked with funny and not –so funny April fool’s day joke.
Personally I am don’t pull April fool stunts, but The most amazing April fool’s day prank i have heard happened in My lil sister’s school.
According to my sister, on April fool’s day, this female pupil slumped on the play ground which attracted the attention of all the teachers . First aid was administered this girl won’t budge. She was dozed with satchets and satchets of water, yet not a sound from her. That was when the teachers turned prayer warriors- rebuking the devil and casting out the spirirt of death. After an amazing 30minutes, this girl stood up dusted her self and screamed “April Fool”.
The head teacher almost fainted and the pupils got something to laugh at for days to come.hahahaha

So peeps, what’s most amazing April fool’s day prank you have heard or done?

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Thoughts On Being A Dad / How Do You Handle The Proverbial "Black Sheep?" / How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.