Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469959 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hi everyone.
As the Secretary of this thread, it is my duty to call our attention to something of utmost importance here.

- DERAILING -

To derail means "to cause to run off a track or to cause to fail or become deflected from a purpose; reduce or delay the chances for success or development of a thing"

For Example;
Br3nd4: Ah! Harior now ure forming saint? Was it not you who showed me the keyhole?
Leave my PANT ooo!grin
Now, how does someone's "Pant" affect us here, for pete sake? sad

Then imagine this one;
Austin: Omo see Gobe!
Wt f**k!

Some pple are so bad in derailing that they lack words. Imagine;
mabebe1: *
Obviously Mabebe1 is a Minister of derailing.

Check out another work of hers;
mabebe1: hello, anybody home...*sighs* caries d pounded n vegetable soup bk 2 d kitchen

They tell am say we never chop ?

Derailers have one thing in common;
Cute bliss: I don't even know what to say

Makes me wonder if their ar's're hole and mouth are somewhat interchanged sad

Do u know that Oga Mazi has tried to beg them;
Mazi_Omenuko: Ok guys, we had loads and loads of chit chats at the former thread, we can always go back there to make outgrin: let's keep the chats here as minimal as possible. We wouldn't want what happened towards the end of the previous
thread to happen here...

Even a new guest tried his best;
laykhorn: **following ghostly**
STOP DERAILING!!! You guys are making it more voluminous

Seriously people,
derailers are RoYal PaiN in the NeCk!

So why do people derail, you may ask?
Its simple..,
as one of them puts it this way;
Br3nd4: *sobs* it is the handiwork of the devil. . .

True talk. grin

The Irony of it all is that derailers happen to spice up our thread, in a weird sort of way.
So, either we ban them or accept them, is still a mystery yet to be acknowledged secretly in our minds. grin

In summary,
one of the members of "Derailers Association of Nairaland" (DAN) - leaves us with this simple words to say:
everrichy: I'm finally here where I can comment (derail). Been reading all posts and chit-chats with keen interest. But then I want to be noticed too. *Begins OPERATION NOTICE ME*

What more can we say? undecided

I remain ur humble Secretary,
Maishot

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by faithwin2: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dis is really serious. Oga Mazi wot kind of suspense is dis one. I hope u will upload nt less than 5 dis nyt...Pls release us na
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
001solar: HIV wat
kai , how we go take break this new to chifawu
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Wuda commented buh maishot said I (me in particular) should not comment. lipsrsealed

Is someone freaking out now after reading the last update?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
gluv01:

Is someone freaking out now after reading the last update?
nope. . I guess not. . Are YOU freaking out shocked

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
mazi,i know that by d next episode,u go say u woke up from terrible dream wink.u tink say u fit give person heart attack,your plan wont work
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
swtdarling: mazi,i know that by d next episode,u go say u woke up from terrible dream wink.u tink say u fit give person heart attack,your plan wont work

Choi!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi how dare you open a new thread without informing mua angry I'm coming lemme start reading it?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
**quietly leaves thread**

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ShareTheMoney(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
I have finally decided to talk (or type as d case may be). I'v followed Mazi from 'Diary of a Sex Addict' to 'National Year of Sex and Comfort' down to his piece in the detective work he was a part of (he actually made me read all of it), and then 'Place of Promiscuous Assignment'....'I am hooked' is all I can say (trying very hard not to hit on those derailin commentators who made almost all of Mazi's work unnecessarily voluminous).
Keep up the good work Mazi.
Looking forward to reading from you.
Yours 'follower-ly'
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
hehehe!!!gotch ya

Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by donez(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi am a med lab scientist and i knw we have a lot of quacks who only attended skul of med lab without a degree....I advise u re-do d test at another lab..#my mazi cnt b +
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laykhorn(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
maishot:
Even a new guest tried his best;
Even the boss Mazi doesn't dare call me 'new guest'. I've been with him right from the first thread 'diary of a sex addict'. Gluv dear, and some other incredulous Mazi's long fan can testify to it.
I was absent on his previous thread because I took a break from NL for my exam and in less than 2 weeks, I got 50 more pages which I am too lazy to cover but I'm back now...

Ermmmmm! Sorry y'all for the derailment.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by petokey: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is aids now contacted through commenting? Why are they scared of commenting?
AIDS or no AIDS am still glued men.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
*sings in ICE PRINCE Voice**Baby u shld give me som more,baby u shld giv me some more,u got me sayin HI HI HI HI Baby u shld giv me some more,oGA mAZI i WANT mORe BiKo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temisukanmi(f): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
I fink its a mistake HIVE, not HIV..... It can't be tru, neva!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BeautyFULL85(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi where are u? D last time someone kept me waiting dis long, he got shot! But cos of d love i have for u i'll be mo' patient!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by abdulkayus(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
I think Mazi is dreamin bt peeps shld zip up oooooo. AIDS is real. U peeps maybe fantasizin all d moves Mazi is doin on dis thread, bt by d tym d ish hit u on face, ur eyes go clear kakaraka. Better go marry than to be f,u.c,k.i,n up and down
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
BeautyFULL85: Mazi where are u? D last time someone kept me waiting dis long, he got shot! But cos of d love i have for u i'll be mo' patient!
babe u harsh o, its almost midnight, mazi is probably tired n asleep after bleeping a newest catch
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ebukav(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi I didn't like de way de stroy is nw heading, remove dat hiv tin, or make it luk like dey made a mistake,

We understand ur point play safe, we nid to enjoy dis stroy nw bt with dat hiv tin e go dey sarce ppple

Signed
MAC
DE oFFICALT ALOMO SUPPLIER
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
ebukav: Mazi I didn't like de way de stroy is nw heading, remove dat hiv tin, or make it luk like dey made a mistake,

We understand ur point play safe, we nid to enjoy dis stroy nw bt with dat hiv tin e go dey sarce ppple

Signed
MAC
DE oFFICALT ALOMO SUPPLIER
oh!!! So u de fear HIV? Dnt u know dat bein a player is a two edged sword? If u r willing 2 play den u must b willing 2 get burnt.... Mazi oga me abeg tell d story as it is n let d scared ones FLEE from dis thread...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2013
Br3nd4: nope. . I guess not. . Are YOU freaking out shocked

Not at all...I thought you'll tearfully confess
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Iaz93: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2013
I'm still on that NYSC thread, page 80. I still have a long way to go. #leaves thread slowly# #weeping profusely# Mazi you did ya pa in my area oh.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by majour(m): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2013
gud job man,we dy ur back
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Iaz93: 2:29am On Apr 04, 2013
Finally, I'm here. From page 1 on NYSC to page 7 on PPA. Now ffg bumper to bumper. Chai! Mazi don catch HIV. Na death sure pass. RIP. See what alomo bitters has done to a great writer.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by skoloppy31(m): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Chei MAZI..so u dn start this work,,,uu dn foregt say na me bring you our from ur fortreSs....when sha am here finally.btw if nah throu u dn get HIV...I won't bother commenting on this thread becos I don't want get infected......you knw person fits contact am through posting and commenting. On nairaland...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Double post
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2013
laykhorn:
Even the boss Mazi doesn't dare call me 'new guest'. I've been with him right from the first thread 'diary of a sex addict'. Gluv dear, and some other incredulous Mazi's long fan can testify to it.
I was absent on his previous thread because I took a break from NL for my exam and in less than 2 weeks, I got 50 more pages which I am too lazy to cover but I'm back now...

Ermmmmm! Sorry y'all for the derailment.

Then I owe you an apology sir.
My bad. smiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2013
#phone rings#

Hello.., yes?
This is his secretary.., may I help u?

Oh, u want to speak with him.., okay.

#opens Mazi's office door slightly#

Ehmm..,Oga Mazi and Glove01 are.., network busy. wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Connoisseur(m): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2013
The fear of hiv. see as everybody jaa once dey hear say hiv don enter story
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2013
I left the lab disheartened and frustrated.

Chifawu must have noticed that something was wrong as she focused her gaze on me when I sat close to her at the waiting room. She grabbed the result from my hands and gazed down at the bottom of the page was. She dropped the paper like it contained the virus and shifted away from me. A lot of things went on in my mind; prominent among them was the fact that I was going to die!

Chifawu sat up from the chair we both were. She remained standing while I sank deep into a remorseful state. Tears clustered round my eyes and I wondered what was next for me. I bent and picked the lab report, folded it and tugged it inside my pocket, stood up and left the lab, while chifawu maintained a safe distance away from me. Her actions were weird and awkward as she avoided sitting in the same sit with me as we boarded a cab back to my room.

I collapsed at the bed as we entered my room. My head was spinning so fast that I could hardly concentrate, I felt like death was knocking at my door. In my state of apathy, chifawu made some incoherent utterance and headed towards the door. I turned and watched as she left my room, picking the few of her belongings in my room as she left.

“where are you going?” I managed to ask.
“back to the lodge.” She informed me and left.

I tried to wrap my head around the concept of living with hiv.
I was a member of the hiv awareness group at camp and I had learnt a lot from the few lectures I attended. My first challenge was to get past this denial stage and embrace the fact that I was hiv positive. Then I was to seek for ways to lead a healthy life as a hiv positive guy. This would be difficult, if not impossible.

I couldn’t sleep that night. i kept thinking of how I could have possibly contracted the virus.

Sex of course.

I had learnt of the other possible means of contracting the deadly virus while at camp; blood transfusion, use of unsterilized equipment, mother to child. I knew the only way I must have contracted hiv was through sex. It has been my undoing right from my school days, now its going to bring an abrupt end to my life. Tears filled my eyes as memories jugged through my mind.

Who did I get this hiv from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by jagabanban: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2013

Who did I get this hiv from?

These are the typical questions that run through the mind after such a news - who, how, why, . . .

The real question now should be what next. This determines how you live your life going forward.

Pele . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.