Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469967 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ishilove: 8:51pm On May 05, 2013
Mazi and Mynd, cat and rat.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Seun(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2013
Hello Mazi, I think Mynd_44 did not initially believe that I had given you permission. Let's forget that and face the future.

My next work, Legend of the Fuckers is already on the pipeline. I seek your indulgence as you are the Mod of this section.
Nairaland moderators lack the power to waive Nairaland rules. Only the admin can do that. Send me a PM and let's talk about this.

benky: Really not a valid excuse any ways. technically u saying dis site is not run professionally.
This is exactly what we're saying. This site is run with love and goodwill. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by luvmijeje(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2013
Something like this is happening and I'm just getting to know, tragic.
But seriously, u guyz fall my hand o. Writers for that matter. Writers are suppose to be polish, cool and calm.
Abeg make na settle am.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fourcade(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2013
Bon! C'est fini...Case solved! cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2013
Mod thanks much for d freedom once again

Thumbs up

Oya free mazi for us ooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by steffans(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2013
Dis beef has already made me start forgetting d Story line sef....

Did Mazi say d etisalat Manager is d Father

Make una no dey make me forget d last update with **********

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by deji47: 12:30am On May 06, 2013
this has been blown way out of proportion. mynd did a good job on this thread. its a pity there was a misunderstanding. mazi honour seun's request and settle this for your fans' sake. my 2cents thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:34am On May 06, 2013
Ok. This brawl has been on since. Just got in to continue with Sonia as I had a long day only to find out that my darling Mazi had a fist with mynd? angry angry

At least it's 'being' resolved.
But for heaven's sake mynd angry, do you realize i'm still carrying Mazi's baby and can get agitated easily? Now because i got freaked out the baby is kicking hard like i refused to buy him ice cream. Can you imagine how restless 'it' is making me feel now? You want to cause me 'by force labour' angry

Thanks a bunch for your commitment and loving heart to cleaning up the thread. You deserve better thanks from us. kiss kiss
But next time, pm Mazi and stop disturbing my peace. cry

@Seun, thank you too for your devotion to making sure all goes well. We really are grateful. Both for not moving the thread like a doll, and also going calmly about it. cheesy

And to Mazi's fans, thumbs up for your thread loyalty and patience too. Don't wanna type names, you know yourselves.

To the new guests, your induction date will be announced soon and the rituals will proceed thereafter. grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 12:59am On May 06, 2013
dmalam:
oboi see fite ooo..Gan gan gan gan!!
Mazi vs Mynd.....
Seun be refree........
we be spectators........
i like you dude, care to buy me another popcorn? dis one don finishcheesy

if i tell you am not having a field day, i lie...

see how statement and counter statement dey fly grin

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 1:03am On May 06, 2013
so it has been settled embarassed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:38am On May 06, 2013
princesa: so it has been settled embarassed
Bad belle girl.

Your death on NL is very close sis.

Change for good. angry
princesa: so it has been settled embarassed
Bad belle girl.

Change for good.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ivyluvie: 6:32am On May 06, 2013
Me no lyk dz kine tn o.mazi nd mynd,pls make una no vex.sire mazi,pls take it easy,all there z to dz situation z undastndn,frm u bth.pls.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temi4fash(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2013
maishot:
Bad belle girl.

Change for good. angry
Bad belle girl.

Change for good.

maishotttttttttt.....

how far na.. our every agile secretary...

long time no talk...

Mr Mazi b rest assured anywhere you go I go...

hop you still time taking care of ma VIP member gluv wit dis you n mynd fight.

You guys av a splendid week ahead..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kennyonthrone(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2013
NL episode of WAR WITHOUT END
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 8:03am On May 06, 2013
Thank u for the rain lord
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2013
Sumbody should pls clean up dis thread cus it's so annoyin watchin elderly peepz i'm supose 2 look up to for guidance and advice, fight and argue over sumtin very irrelevant and pointless... @mazi and @mynd pls u guys shd let go of ur differences and just kiss and make up... Acordin to maishot, let by gone be by gone.
THANKS
4 Y'ALL UNDERSTANDING...... United we stand in NAIRALAND SINNERS ASSOCIATION
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yemi2plus(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2013
3 pages gone.. Please lock this thread
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Highbe(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2013
@MAZI:Whenever you are confronted with an opponent.Conquer him/her with love.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by seunadeolu(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2013
As the attorney of the Nairaland Sinners Association, I hereby sue both Seun and his Mods to the Court of Abitration for invading our "privacy"

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 9:14am On May 06, 2013
maishot:
Bad belle girl.

Change for good
me abi good girl since 1937 na
plus i don't mind if You become the death of me on nlcheesywink

#mazi, because of my ............wink for you, i will volunteer to clean the blood and pick the litters on the floor. smiley don't thank me, i owe you one grin#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 9:15am On May 06, 2013
post has been hidden grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 9:17am On May 06, 2013
Highbe:
@MAZI:Whenever you are confronted with an opponent.Conquer him/her with love.
exactly what am doingsmiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2013
princesa:
exactly what am doingsmiley

Young lady, run back to your thread and make Jide Kiss Daisy wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 9:48am On May 06, 2013
If i tolk now dem go ban me o,for life,bot anyhw sha ma junst kip cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2013
Time to talk!!!u cn quote nd yarb me,i wnt reply so u'r only wastin ur time
I TOTALLY SUPPORT MYND..DO U REMEMBA THOSE TIMES dat mynd was always invited to clean up d thread,because of trivial tinz..mazi always view everytin as derailing,even mazi got pple lik me,banga nd a host of odas banned,but meanwhile,mazi nd his popular talkative friends are doing d same tin,so how are u goin to do one tin nd anoda person did d same tin nd u get dat pesin banned.
@mazi..y cnt u emulate oda writers ,especially flow,oda writers dnt invite mods everytim to clean up their threads cos they themselves dnt derail d thread..nd anoda tin,u get worked up ova small nd trivial issues
@seun and mynd..BAWO LÖBO SE SE ORI TI INAKI O SE?since d thread contains tinz dat shud hav made it to be put in d se.xuality section..y dnt u put it there..anybody dat wants to read it cn register e.g mazi's fictional friends..
OVER AND OUT

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mutaino7(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2013
Madawaki01: Time to talk!!!u cn quote nd yarb me,i wnt reply so u'r only wastin ur time
I TOTALLY SUPPORT MYND..DO U REMEMBA THOSE TIMES dat mynd was always invited to clean up d thread,because of trivial tinz..mazi always view everytin as derailing,even mazi got pple lik me,banga nd a host of odas banned,but meanwhile,mazi nd his popular talkative friends are doing d same tin,so how are u goin to do one tin nd anoda person did d same tin nd u get dat pesin banned.
@mazi..y cnt u emulate oda writers ,especially flow,oda writers dnt invite mods everytim to clean up their threads cos they themselves dnt derail d thread..nd anoda tin,u get worked up ova small nd trivial issues
@seun and mynd..BAWO LÖBO SE SE ORI TI INAKI O SE?since d thread contains tinz dat shud hav made it to be put in d se.xuality section..y dnt u put it there..anybody dat wants to read it cn register e.g mazi's fictional friends..
OVER AND OUT
Seems u're still looking i fite en! The flow u mention get e own fite oh check his latest story.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fishoy(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

tot u wnt on an unwnted brk....missed ur chit-chat here...wlcm back sha @madawaki,,because mazi did nt say tnk u dsnt mean he did nt appreciate wat he did nd besides isnt it a mods job to make sure no thread is been derailedtelin him his work dosnt belong here is ermm...wel i dnt no so u guys shud jst make up already nd mazi pls update....am starvin:.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Alarib(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2013
massive derailing...... sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

yes mother in law grin
i just wanted to relax my nerves, oh well......

#walks out looking downcast# embarassed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ykwtd: 12:10pm On May 06, 2013
seun_adeolu: As the attorney of the Nairaland Sinners Association, I hereby sue both Seun and his Mods to the Court of Abitration for invading our "privacy"

Don't you know the principle of estoppel
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 06, 2013
Hey, d case has settled, d real cause of d case is neither mazi nor mynd but d fans dat has bad mouth,without understanding wat really happened,

We know mazi doesn't update on sunday since its d Lord's Holy day,we re expecting you 2day.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ziky2010(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2013
princesa: post has been hidden grin
Funny
u...I feel like laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.