Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469957 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 10:46pm On May 08, 2013
gosh! my post was hidden.no wahala.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: See as they hide my post containing my blog address. I swear they would have hidden my signature if they could cool

iSuppose the Spam Bot did dat after u've posted already rite?? grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 10:58pm On May 08, 2013
@mod,wat did i type that u had to hide my post? to think u are a fellow eksuite beats my imagination.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:59pm On May 08, 2013
Judinho59:

iSuppose the Spam Bot did dat after u've posted already rite?? grin

Nay, not the spambot, I know how to beat the spambot.

Its the 'human-spam-bot'cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nay, not the spambot, I know how to beat the spambot.

Its the 'human-spam-bot'cheesy

LOL!

On the Blog, try to Make all the Updates on a Seperate post like u did over here, More like Episodes... More easy for Followers

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:12pm On May 08, 2013
Judinho59:

LOL!

On the Blog, try to Make all the Updates on a Seperate post like u did over here, More like Episodes... More easy for Followers

You mean separate page or what? I want it to be simple to follow.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2013
@C'est moi, mynd44 is a nice guy, som1 U'd wanna relate with. He's outspoken and stands for wat's supposed to be. U cud locate him anytime soon wen skul reopens i.e after una don carry una papa & mama go PTA meeting o. I just was neva chanced to meet him due to final exams and ish but the lil time we spent together on NL was worth it. U cud check The Diary Section's Chat Room to get a peek of wat I'm saying.
@y'all, pls mynd isn't power drunk, he's trying so hard to shoulder the responsibilities of a mod and being the fact that he's new, he's likely to step on some toes. This is one guy that used to stand up to Sexkillz o, if una kno Sexkillz very well, U kno how hard that is.
@mazi, U got a nice write-up and I must confess U got me spellbound from Ur first article on here. Ur updates help my brain relax after intensive codework.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 11:15pm On May 08, 2013
Plz wats d blog site address
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 11:16pm On May 08, 2013
Today is my bday n u guys did nt wish me one,no problems
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by eightsin(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2013
I never wanted this story to end... I'd luv Sonia to go through a lil pain for what she put mazi through. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Today is my bday n u guys did nt wish me one,no problems

no vex eh?

*singing*
Happy birthday to you 2*

wish you all the best today and always.. kiss
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2013
53cur3m0d3: @C'est moi, mynd44 is a nice guy, som1 U'd wanna relate with. He's outspoken and stands for wat's supposed to be. U cud locate him anytime soon wen skul reopens i.e after una don carry una papa & mama go PTA meeting o. I just was neva chanced to meet him due to final exams and ish but the lil time we spent together on NL was worth it. U cud check The Diary Section's Chat Room to get a peek of wat I'm saying.
@y'all, pls mynd isn't power drunk, he's trying so hard to shoulder the responsibilities of a mod and being the fact that he's new, he's likely to step on some toes. This is one guy that used to stand up to Sexkillz o, if una kno Sexkillz very well, U kno how hard that is.
@mazi, U got a nice write-up and I must confess U got me spellbound from Ur first article on here. Ur updates help my brain relax after intensive codework.
lol @ pta meeting.no tym 4 dat eish.d vc is wasting his time.concerning @mynd's case.lemme go n calm down first.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 11:25pm On May 08, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Nah!!! she's not
And u are Sonia,right?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2013
C'est moi:

lol @ pta meeting.no tym 4 dat eish.d vc is wasting his time.concerning @mynd's case.lemme go n calm down first.
Okay, try and calm down so U can see things clearly from my point of view.. Anywayz, I sent U a tweet. U've been inactive on Twira since Ur buffday...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You mean separate page or what? I want it to be simple to follow.

You Compiled that Mercy's story in one Page.. I think you should be cutting them into seperate pages like Episode I, Episode II & so on... Thats simple..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sharp9: 12:21am On May 09, 2013
mazi, i've this believe that am ur number 1 fan. I chose 2 keep quiet all the while. I love d sequence. I longed 4 ur updates evry day, hours n munites. U re funny, good n complex. I hav this weird feelin dat smetin has left me bt i knew u were d 1 dat finishd ur write ups. The Ending left weak n sober, i wishd i cld stop Sonia n turn her games around 2 favour u.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temisukanmi(f): 1:54am On May 09, 2013
#THE END#.

Good story Mazi.. Keep it up
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by decepticos(m): 2:04am On May 09, 2013
ENCORE
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temi4fash(m): 3:24am On May 09, 2013
Mazi, i dont understand.. m still finding a way around ur blog bro..

i wish u all d luck in d world too bro...

But what happens to ur other stories n ur diary too.. dos dat move with u too...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:07am On May 09, 2013
Judinho59:

You Compiled that Mercy's story in one Page.. I think you should be cutting them into seperate pages like Episode I, Episode II & so on... Thats simple..

okk, I get u, but remember its a blog and not a website. I will effect that change.

@temi, I extracted the diary story to test-run the blog. I will gradually extract all my stories, to the blog.

I'm still trying hard to get the blog together, layout, templates and so on. I hope it gets better and easier to access.

Drop ur observation and suggestion so I can effect it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2013
Pheeew!..and that does it!
Oga Mazi..u've got talent jare..

Buh ah rily mizd u guyz o..maishot, br3nd4, ITbomb, Princesa, gluv, sexiestchic..and da rest!

Well..ah think ah'l also follow suit..resignin as the assistant general secretary of this ermm..ermm..unwholesome gathering.

See u guyz soonest!
kwAzzIE kEEd
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:45am On May 09, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd! were in pete's name have you been? Ive missed you. #hugs#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2013
Br3nd4: kwAzzIE kEEd! were in pete's name have you been? Ive missed you. #hugs#

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:03am On May 09, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by jagabanban: 9:09am On May 09, 2013
@Mazi Looking at the DP and the background from your twitter page, I'm beginning to think Sonia and Mr James have not remitted 500K from the wedding scam the outstanding blackmail money. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have they?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenofhearts(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2013
Mazi congrats on ur blog,an iroko tree has just been planted.
Waiting for the rest of the story(s). Peace
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2013
Br3nd4: kwAzzIE kEEd! were in pete's name have you been? Ive missed you. #hugs#

my dear..itz skul ish oo..my project supervisor has rily been on my neck. Av rily mizd u too..

Damn!..dah hug waz tight..ermm..ermm..1 more plz. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd:

my dear..itz skul ish oo..my project supervisor has rily been on my neck. Av rily mizd u too..

Damn!..dah hug waz tight..ermm..ermm..1 more plz. . .

Awww...

Come here. . 1 more hug. . .
Lol grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2013
Nice layout u got on ya blog pls all u need now is massive advertisement of d new blog guess twitter will b more efficient if u could get d help of d ff handle n twitter
1 @tweetoracle
2 @phapivictor
3 @okunrinm3tta
4 @mrsmufc
5 @Giditraffiic
6 @ALIBABAGCFR
7 @Teddybare88
8 @Dr_Yazzy
I swear dy r all twitter celebrities whu got much ff dy will make ya blog site know worldwide and nationwide really hope u get their support
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by adeswagsdmj(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Waf is d link 2 ur blog U dnt even need Front page 2 b gud
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 09, 2013
Just shared. Mazi blog on my facebook page, no time, let's join hands and make d blog blow.....if we don't take care of him whjo will? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.