Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced (856 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced by nell07(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2013
Mine happened some 4years ago,
THe quiet april morning was suDdenly rent by a blood-curdling scream.... "Snake o.. Help help.. Snake don bite me!"
You shoulda seen the way doors flew open and the inhabitants of the the university lodge where I stayed poured out, some half naked, into the courtyard... It wasn't even 6am yet, I followed the others outside still wondering what the commotion was that jerked me out of sleep that early.. I had gone to bed very late that night.. We all saw one of the tenants rolling on the floor, clutching one of his legs.
Quickly, some of the boys lifted him,some were screaming "who get bike for here" while others were banging on the caretaker's room for the gate key when this insane dude started laughing uncontrollably... Gradually, surprise and silent confusion drowned the noise as everywhere became grave silent save the sound of the guy's laughter.....
"April fools!" He finally managed through the laughter. KAI!
Mehn... I'm sure that morning Ll rank as one of the worst for that unfortunate dude. Cos the last thing I saw before running back to continue my sleep was a quick slap from one of the guys previously holding him up, and the rest of the angry mob rushing in to descend on his soRry behind..

Let's hear your please...
Re: Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced by Tolexander: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2013
When i was in primary 2, i had a very wonderful and jovial teacher(uncle) that had never beaten us before.

On the 31st of march, i made a prank to fool this uncle in my mind the following day.
After the school assembly ground in the morning of that 1st of april, we marched to our various classes. The headmistress met with the teachers and they dispersed after the meeting.
Our uncle came to class and after the 30th minute, i told the uncle i was going to urinate, he allowed me. After pretending to go to the toilet, i came back to the class to tell the uncle that the headmistress sent me to inform him to come to her office pronto.
The uncle rushed to the headmistress' office. We discovered the uncle didn't come back again cos i had informed my classmates that it was an april fool prank on the uncle. We were anticipating for the teacher's return but didn't come until after 15minutes.
The headmistress had gone out immediately after the meeting with the teachers but our uncle didn't know and sat waiting for the headmistress to come. After long wait he decided to come back to class and saw us laughing and saying april fool.

The stuff pained the uncle to the bone marrow and told me to come out. He beat the hell out of me to the extent that i almost curse the day my mum met my dad.
Then he told us all to tear a sheet of paper for dictation. Gave us 10 words we couldn't even imagine with our primary 2 brain like macaque, psychology, etc. He beat everyone of us base on the number of words we missed which had never occured before.

Since that day, he didn't play with us again in class and beat us at any slight offence and mistake.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced by Localamos(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2013
My cousine had been married for 13 years without any child then two years ago, his wife took in with their EDD in the first week of May 2012. I am very close to the family, so I know a few things about them

on the fateful day of April 1st last year, I decided to pull a nasty one. Little did I realise how far it would go. I decided that come this time next year, through my write up, I would fool someone on NL.

April fool!!!
Re: Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced by ministerblessed: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2013
In my final year in sch,I remember calling my parents and telling dem dt av been expelled. They were so scared. My dad was already on his way to school wen I called dem and told dem dat it was april fool. Thank God they cud not see me till after d semester!!!!
Re: Share The Most "Expensive" "April Fool" Prank You've Ever Pulled Or Experienced by nell07(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
ministerblessed: In my final year in sch,I remember calling my parents and telling dem dt av been expelled. They were so scared. My dad was already on his way to school wen I called dem and told dem dat it was april fool. Thank God they cud not see me till after d semester!!!!

Walahi ... They woulda made mincemeat outa you

(1) (Reply)

The Best Blog In Nigeria. / Let's Find Our Birthday Mates Here, It's Gonna Be Fun. / Dash Of Death: Growing Concern As Lagosians Shun Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.