Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Investing In Nigeria...40m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Nigeria...40m (809 Views)

How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Nigeria...40m by lanruma001: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Guys! I am moving to Nigeria after been in the U.K for 15years. What type of biz could i invest in with 40M naira?

Thanks
Re: Investing In Nigeria...40m by PapaBrowne(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Depends on your area of expertise and the kind of returns you are seeking.
I think the consumer market is currently the most impressive sector of the country as our large population and relation appetite for consumer goods actually equates to high turnovers.

In no particluar order:

FMCGs
Food Related manufacturing
Bulding Materials
etc would give you very impressive returns on investment.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Nigeria...40m by lanruma001: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Whats the ROI on that?
Re: Investing In Nigeria...40m by jethro2: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
If you have good management team and location outside lagos such as Ogun, Osun Ekiti etc. I will suggest nylon extrusion, bag making, and all it encompass. I can forward my homemade detailed feasibility study if you want.
Re: Investing In Nigeria...40m by personaldomest(f): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Investing In Nigeria...40m by Barcholder: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
lanruma001: Guys! I am moving to Nigeria after been in the U.K for 15years. What type of biz could i invest in with 40M naira?

Thanks

If you are genuinely serious about having money to invest, I'd strongly suggest that you contact me. I'm also based in London and have lived here my whole life. I am as we speak, about to launch a business in Nigeria that WILL become a multi billion dollar business within 5 years. I'll be in Lagos in 3 weeks time to formally launch.

If you are genuinely serious, i'd have a read of the thread entitled "The easiest way to get rich......" Then feel free to reach out if you want to discuss further.
Re: Investing In Nigeria...40m by Ideyontop: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
You can invest in real estate(that's the cash cow) in one of the worlds fastest growing cities: Abuja.We can guide you in that line if you send an email to info@omeassociate.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Report: Get Paid In Dollars Writting Simple Articles & Selling Them Online / Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) / Who Knws Where I Can Learn How To Process&packaged Plantain Chips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.