Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? (912 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / Do African's Love Asian People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? by bittyend(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
I'm not advocating weed/zoobie/ganjar smoking, but I honestly don't see why most of our African parents have a problem with it.I'm an ex-weed head and there's absolutely nothing wrong with smoking weed. Everything just depends on the space you're in and your level of consciousness. Smoking weed puts user/smoker in a different and spiritual state of mind and it makes him/her visualise things a normal person can't see nor sense. It's not even a secret anymore that most of the geniuses that walked this planet are/were weed-heads.

Personally, I stopped smoking weed like 2 years ago because of addiction and the space I'm in right now. But I can dey the fact that the use of weed influenced some of the genius-esque traits I exhibited back when I was still smoker.

So next time you see someone smoking weed, just ask for 'puff puff pass'.

Bittyend of Narnia the ex-ganjar farmer.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/858643[/img]
Re: Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? by Dejohnbull: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
I love dis game.
Re: Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? by Kingslaw(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Is when you got children that smokes you will get the right answer to your question.wait till then.
Re: Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? by Bazil(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
I dont think this applies only to african parents , any parent would have a problm with there child smokin that sticky icky unless maybe they rastafarians.......
Re: Why Do African Parents Have A Problem With Smoking Weed?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Uh...Because Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure and bad effects on brain?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Messages 2015 / Shocking Photos From A Festival In Phuket / EXPOSED!! Is This The New Way Of Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.