Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Do African's Love Asian People? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do African's Love Asian People? (16633 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2009
Hey everyone, this is just a general topic so I would appreciate your kind feedbacks.

Being African (or if you not African you could also fully contribute), what do you think about having a relationship with an Asian person? Like what is your perception towards them?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Hauwa1: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2009
ummm undecided
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by IGWEUSA(m): 2:33am On Aug 04, 2009
Some of my black friends always tell me that Asians are not better than KKK, although most of the ones I do things with are cool.

Personally, I also found out that most Asians have this feeling of Negrophobia imbued in them. Poster are you also Negro-phobic? grin

2 Likes

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Kunbee: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2009
Most r negrophobic and besides sum r very ugly and d ones in 9ja like 2 keep and marry each other, other than dat i have no probs dating one
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nwaka77: 4:19am On Aug 04, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Some of my black friends always tell me that Asians are not better than KKK, although most of the ones I do things with are cool.

Personally, I also found out that most Asians have this feeling of Negrophobia inbued in them. Poster are you also Negro-phobic? grin

LOL @ bolded grin grin

@Gabry
It is kinda difficult to  judge all Asians as each Asian group has its own behavioral trait. I am sure the way a chinese behaves might not be the same way a Japanese behaves, or a Vietnamese or South Korean behaves. I noticed that when one goes to Chinatown in any major city here in the U.S, the Chinese have a way of looking at you when you are of African descent. Their looks make one feel quite uncomfortable but the same Chinese will gladly open businesses in black neighborhoods and communities here in the U.S and thrive (so much so, we now even have Chinatown in Lagos, Naija undecided). So, as long as they are getting your money, they can care less what color your skin bears. I cannot speak for other Asian groups because I have had little or nothing to do with them.

As for a relationship with an Asian, ummmmmmmmmm, no thank you! I am only physically attracted to men of African descent and I already happily settled down with one. Besides, relationships are complicated enough without further complicating things with all the interracial dating hoplahs! As for perception, I also think most are Negrophobic (except when they are making money outta you) but hey, I might be wrong.  Just stating my humble, sincere opinion.

Peace, out!

2 Likes

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by noblegas2(m): 4:37am On Aug 04, 2009
It depends but I personally think
-Dey are Stupid
-Dey are Crazy Ppl
-Dey are very Unfriendly
-De Spirit of Racism is still flowin in dere Useless blood & i think dey hate Blacks generally, I swear anyday i meet 1 of `em face to face in 9ja, i might hurt some1 real bad,
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by xoxoxo(f): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2009
d a
IGWE_USA:

Personally, I also found out that most Asians have this feeling of Negrophobia inbued in them. Poster are you also Negro-phobic? grin
I wonder if this dude had a serious face when he typed this.?  Not funny but I had to laugh anyway grin grin sorry gabby

@topic

Gabby

Africans "hate" anything not African (lol)  Don't ask me why but tis true grin grin. they have a lot to learn (peace love and harmony)from African Americans
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 4:59am On Aug 04, 2009
As far as I know, Africa holds no resentment against any race. But speaking of Asia, I think they got issues. Except for the ones who are well versed in western cultures and have at countless times, experienced and ultimately explored the outside-asia-world, the rest are racists.

As far as I know, Asians have never been comfortable around Africans; and that's because they have racism deep in their blood. I, personally, don't hate Asians, in fact, I like Arabs. I don't think it lies in Africans blood to hate any race, no matter what. In fact, as much as hell is somewhere people don't ever want to go, I am quite sure Africans like hell -- maybe not enough to go there, but they do  grin.

Despite all the hating on us, don't we go to Asia? Do you know the number of Nigerians in China? Do you know the number of students in Malaysia? In spite of the streaks of sickness and the unhealthy environments in The Philippines, you'll be surprised at how many Nigerians are there. Thailand too, aren't Nigerians there?

As for dating, I guess that depends on who we're involved with. One thing you have to understand is, Africans like being comfortable around their partner's family. They don't want to be caught up in some sort of racial crossfire -- and I don't think they can or will ever expect that form of stability in most Asian families. But, there are some loving ones amongst them and those are definitely their Judases.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by xoxoxo(f): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

I, personally, don't hate Asians, in fact, I like Arabs.
CONFUSED
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2009
xoxoxo:

CONFUSED
What's mystifying you? That I don't hate Asians, or the fact that I like Arabs? Huh??
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2009
I have a couple of Asian friends, I don't have anything against Asians except for you Gabry I can't stand you angry angry
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by xoxoxo(f): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

What's mystifying you? That I don't hate Asians, or the fact that I like Arabs? Huh??
when I first read it, two words came to mind - sarcasm and adept.  You know, the art (skill) of writing one thing but mean the opposite, but like they say English is a funny/tricky language. cheesy and maybe, just maybe why I don't get it. tongue

Good night!

( > "*" < )
(-,-) zzz
--(">--<"wink--
Sshhh,  its only me putting a blanket on u, 
So that u dont get cold, have a warm & gud nite sleep and
sweet dreams.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 6:09am On Aug 04, 2009
xoxoxo:

when I first read it, two words came to mind - sarcasm and adept.  You know, the art (skill) of writing one thing but mean the opposite, but like they say English is a funny/tricky language. cheesy and maybe, just maybe why I don't get it. tongue

Good night!

( > "*" < )
(-,-) zzz
--(">--<"wink--
Sshhh,  its only me putting a blanket on u, 
So that u dont get cold, have a warm & gud nite sleep and
sweet dreams.
Ok, I see. Thanks anyways for the blanket. grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2009
noble_gas1:

It depends but I personally think
-Dey are Stupid
-Dey are Crazy Ppl
-Dey are very Unfriendly
-De Spirit of Racism is still flowin in dere Useless blood & i think dey hate Blacks generally, I swear anyday i meet 1 of `em face to face in 9ja, i might hurt some1 real bad,
roflmao take it easy oh

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by noblegas2(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2009
sexyLeamon:

roflmao take it easy oh

4 real, dey are very Wicked ppl & dats why most of dere Countries are very Poor, dey dont want to see NIgerian passport especially Singapore, Jeez! I dont think i can ever go dere again, ma Arab Region don do me.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by justwise(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2009
I have known most Asians for almost 5yrs now, they are funny characters, very few of them can see beyond their nose.

The Chinese, Only the educated ones are friendly, though they can be gr8 friends when u gain their trust,
Some of them i shared flat with are very dirty,

Indians, very selfish, creepy, very racists(mostly the lighter skin ones), untidy(yes i got one now as a flatmate)

Pakistanians, the worst of all, no respect for human life, dark minded, full of hatred for non-muslims, they will kill their sister for dating non muslim( honour killing), these pple are ready to sleep with a black sister and will died to see a black guy date their sister.

I can go on and on about these pple, African are far more friendly, ready to live together, share things together, open minded.

They look down on us, (if u allow them anyway), I have had alot of experiences with them, lived and still sharing flat with some of them, gone on hoilday with them, i mean , God!!!

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2009
justwise:

I have known most Asians for almost 5yrs now, they are funny characters, very few of them can see beyond their nose.

The Chinese, Only the educated ones are friendly, though they can be gr8 friends when u gain their trust,
Some of them i shared flat with are very dirty,

Indians, very selfish, creepy, very racists(mostly the lighter skin ones), untidy(yes i got one now as a flatmate)

Pakistanians, the worst of all, no respect for human life, dark minded, full of hatred for non-muslims, they will kill their sister for dating non muslim( honour killing), these pple are ready to sleep with a black sister and will died to see a black guy date their sister.

I can go on and on about these pple, African are far more friendly, ready to live together, share things together, open minded.

They look down on us, (if u allow them anyway), I have had alot of experiences with them, lived and still sharing flat with some of them, gone on hoilday with them, i mean , God!!!
Spot on! Indians are the worst racist I've ever seen. They're Asians yet, they don't see themselves as one of them. I've seen a lot of them look down on their fellow Asians lots of times. They're so close to being supremacists -- that's if they aren't already. The love England's got for them is getting way too high up in their heads. As for African friendliness, I'm sure if the Devil himself was to come and live in Africa, he's very much welcome, especially Nigeria. I still can't come to terms why, in spite of all Charles Taylor did to Nigerians, he was still harbored.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Davedavy: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2009
I schooled with many Asian at the university, and I personally think they don’t like going out with anybody not from their country, Chinese guys for Chinese girls, Vietnamese for Vietnamese, the only Vietnamese girl that was dating an African guy nearly got crucified by her country people, she was called names but she didn’t give a damn.I prefer whites to Asians anyday.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2009
Do African's Love Asian People? Africans Love Everybody!!!
                            but
Can I date an Asian girl? Never! Way too ugly people. . . No boobs, no ass, bad shape. . . and they are way fucking dull! Even their men are are pieces of trash. Motherfucking racists, especially those ones in China and India! Ugly people. I see some of them around and they think they are superior to Africans and I'm like what the Bleep! Africans got it all bitches!!!
I'm looking forward to beat an Asian guy real soon. . . It's gonna be HELL for him hahaha!!! cheesy angry grin tongue cool
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2009
jassie:

but
Can I date an Asian girl? Never! Way too ugly people. . . No boobs, no ass, bad shape. . . and they are way fucking dull! Even their men are are pieces of trash. Motherfucking racists, especially those ones in China and India! Ugly people. I see some of them around and they think they are superior to Africans and I'm like what the Bleep! Africans got it all bitches!!!
I'm looking forward to beat an Asian guy real soon. . . It's gonna be HELL for him hahaha!!! cheesy angry grin tongue cool

na wa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by galatico(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2009
Asians never I can never fall in love with them, They ain't friendly atall, if I mistakenly fall in love with one I must fall out of love, Arabs noway they'll "BOMB" you if you mess with them, they are suicide "BOMBERS"
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2009
sexyLeamon:

na wa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2009
Igwe in da US, tongue Negrophobic? Yeah I am Negrophobic. Infact Im Negrophobic of yo momma! grin tongue

Kunbee, Ugly? Really? And u think some Africans are not ugly abi? Goodness, seems like you have issues with Asians ooo. . . Yeah. Maybe you are right about Asian being Negrophobic. I guess a lot of them are anyways but to call people ugly is just plain mean. Sorry gurl. sad

Nwaka77, MY GOD! I didn’t know the Asians in the US stare at Africans as well as they do it in their own country. A lot of Malaysians here stares at foreigners like as if they have 4 heads and 10 eyeballs all at one go. . . I would expect the Asians in the states to be more open minded? Guess I was wrong. sad cry

Noble_gas, My goodness! Some Asians must have pulled out all of your tooth till you are hating them right? Kpele ooo, , , Anyways, do tell me, what did they do to you till u hate them so much? sad

Epi!!! Are u serious? Ok maybe you are right about that. U know, In my University, the Nigerians always would mix with the Nigerians all the time. . . . And they don’t bother mixing with other people and Im like HEY!!! Why are u not greeting me? U want make me vex abi? Come hia and talk to me ooo!!! And now they got use to me but they still wont mix with anyone else. . . . . . . sad

TheSeeker, sighhh. . . My God. . . Im ashame to admit it but it is true. . . embarassed lipsrsealed cry I realize most Asians are racisr. Which remind me just 2 weeks ago I went to the city to visit my old time childhood friend. She’s a Malaysian Indian Singlis (Her dad is from India and her mom is from Sri Lanka but she was born in Malaysia) so she introduce me to this Chinese Malaysian guy and when we were eating lunch, he told my friend that he will never marry her cause she has dark skin and he is disgusted. I got shocked out of my life and I froze to my chair!!! I could not speak out and I was amaze. . . And than anyways, we went to meet my bf and this stupid Chinese guy refuse to shake his hand and when I asked him in Chinese, he said cause he is black. My tears rolled down my cheeks just looking at him and he ask me why did I cry, I told him that I pity him. . . I pity God for even creating him. . . After that I don’t want to talk to him or even look at him. I honestly felt disgusted! angry sad cry

Ogidi, U can’t stand me? Than sit down now! grin tongue

Justwise, U are right at one point. Cause I realize, if you live with Asians, majority of them are very calculative with everything and they will not like it if you call your other friends to the house and this and that unlike Africans. Their like if they could, they would bring their friends (or their friends would come unlimitedly) to the house. LOL! And its like u are wondering. . . EHmmm. . . Did he came yesterday or is this another guy?
HEY!!! Says who Indians are the worst racist? Are u sure? U know when I was in College before in Suisse, my room mate is an Indian and she introduce me to all her Indian friends and I introduce them to my other friends from Germany, Kenya, Nigeria, Jamaica, China, Greece, Vietnam, Thailand, Arab and . . . (Uhmm . . Ok, I don’t remember how many friends I have ooo. . . ) Anyways, they are very friendly. . . wink

Davedavy. . . Yes, that is true for most Asians in a way. But what about you? Would you go out with an Asian? And why do you prefer Whites? Because they are more open abi?

Jassie, u are a yeye fowl! Seriously! I did not expect you to reply to this thread but you did! AMAZING!!! LMAO!!! Looks like I better go buy a number today cause JASSIE HAD POSTED ON MY THREAD!!! shocked grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2009
galatico:

Asians never I can never fall in love with them, They ain't friendly atall, if I mistakenly fall in love with one I must fall out of love, Arabs noway they'll "BOMB" you if you mess with them, they are suicide "BOMBERS"
roflmao this is getting interesting actually i have some of them as friends some are good
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2009
jassie:

but

Thanks man, Africa got it all. We the best. But if you have to beat an Asian guy make sure it's not in China or you'll be sent on a 2-lane way where one leads to hell and the other to heaven grin grin
galatico:

Asians never I can never fall in love with them,  They ain't friendly atall, if I mistakenly fall in love with one I must fall out of love,  Arabs noway they'll "BOMB" you if you mess with them, they are suicide "BOMBERS"
Depends on the kind of Arabs, but be careful of Palestinians and the Afghans. grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2009
sexyLeamon:

roflmao this is getting interesting actually i have some of them as friends some are good

Abi oo. U tell em. grin kiss
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by TheSeeker(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Yes, one thing I appreciate about them is they are honest, very honest.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

mmm and some of they are really smart i mean school smart
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

there is a limit to their honesty o cos some of them are scammers, especially in china.  .  . they collect money for goods and don't deliver, when the buyers complain, the govt. does nothing about it! but i know they are hardworking. . . but what the Bleep, no food for lazy man! tongue
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2009
This is what I see in African Peeps:

Positive:

1)  They have many MANY friends!!! If you know one African guy, the next thing you know, you will know 30 of them!  grin  tongue

2) Most of them can cook and they remind me of a momma;s boy (for the guy) and the girls as well can cook!

3) Most of them are yeye fowl like me  tongue Which makes it easier to converse and we could spread our yeyeness like wild fire!  grin   kiss

4) They are not calculative. If they spend, they would just spend without hesitating

5) They talk very loudly which makes it easier for me to listen coz I can be half death at times  tongue

6) They make me forget that Im Asian  grin  cheesy  grin  tongue

7) Top World Class Flirterers  shocked  shocked  shocked Na waa!

Negative:

1) Too much Odekun

2) They dont know how to safe money for a rainy day. . .

3) When they need money, they would come to you but if they owe you money, they would pretend they dont know you

4) Always not willing to try different cultures in terms of tradition, food, experiences. They would rather stick to their own (most of them)

5) Their mouth is as hot as flamin Chilli  tongue

6) They love farting but never dare to admit it  grin  tongue

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by hollandis(f): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2009
Hell Nooooooo shocked
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2009
Gabry:

Negative:

4[b]) Always not willing to try different cultures in terms of tradition, food, experiences. They would rather stick to their own (most of them)[/b]
true dat. and dats because we are proud of our tradition and heritage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties / Controversial Rituals Still Practiced Today / Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.