Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Which Tribe Has The Most Vairiaty Of Dishes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Tribe Has The Most Vairiaty Of Dishes (953 Views)

Various Ghanaian Dishes / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Has The Most Vairiaty Of Dishes by akorlade(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Am a food lover I must say. I grow up in the north with lots of yoruba friends. I have tasted lots of western and northern dishes, dishes from the east are a whole new experience for me, my fiance is spoiling me the eastern way.
-abreka (plantain portrigde)
-ukwa (portrigde)
-ofe akwu
-iji mirioku
-ugba
-ofe achara
I hope I got the words right.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Vairiaty Of Dishes by Kingslaw(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ofe nmanu! grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Vairiaty Of Dishes by Kingslaw(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
I think the easthern and efics.

(1) (Reply)

African Female Living In America Wanting To Learn African Recipes / 5 Healthy Reasons Why You Should Eat Cucumbers / Healthy Cooking Oil - The Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.