Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (45805 Views)

Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / A List Of Some Of Nigeria's Best Food Blogs / Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by ABA4LIFE(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2007
Can someone tell me the tribe that has the best food in Nigeria? I'm confuse.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by iice(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2007
The delicous[i]ness[/i] of a food is sometimes subjective. One may love, another will hate. Thank goodness some of us are above having to box and categorized things/stuffs and just enjoy the whole undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by ABA4LIFE(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
You haven't answer my question yet, which tribe has the best food in Nigeria? i ain't talking about vegitarians here, which tribe has the best foods in Nigeria?
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by iice(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2007
Oh lawdy lawd! Talk about density! grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by MP007(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2007
yourba , iya won , alata swe swe

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by tpia: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2007
no need to prolong the issue.

The guy wants to hear the word Igbo. let me humor him.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Forfavour(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2007
It's highly unfortunate that everything about you centre on tribe.

Help yourself & get free from this tribal bondage. No answer to such myopic & irrational thread like yours.

Forfavour
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2007
Definitely my tribe. Afterall, my tribe is better than yours. Oya, let us fight to prove who is better. Gbosa!

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by omoge25(f): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2007
lol
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by jjuummaaii(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2007
everyone know that nijadeltans are the best cooks, the likes of banga, edikaikong, afang, white soup and loads of otheres.
the only thing yoruba has is stew and ewedu with plenty pepper and too much oil floating every whre
Seun:

Definitely my tribe. Afterall, my tribe is better than yours. Oya, let us fight to prove who is better. Gbosa!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Oracle(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2007
Every tribe has wonderful food, it depends on the one you love to eat.

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
Egusi, ogbono, ewedu, okoro, banga, vegetable soup, etc,

These names are universal and I can't identify them with any tribe but if I have to azzard, i'll say Yoruba!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by tpia: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2007
Oracle:

Every tribe has wonderful food, it depends on the one you love to eat.

beautiful picture there.

where is aba4life by the way?

he's so crazy i actually miss him.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2007
meat goes to the hausa man cool
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by omoge(f): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2007
maybe Uncle S don send am to the land of no return grin

every tribe has something good to offer.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by snazzydawn(f): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2007
Every tribe has food peculiar to them, none is better than the other.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
There are Chinese people in Nigeria. So, if we allow for the meaning of "tribe" to cover nationality, then the Chinese have the best food in Nigeria grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Chiori(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2007
the tribes of southern cross river and those in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by omoge(f): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2007
the chinese? those MSG white maggi invested food? shocked  ha!!

the MSG in their food is what makes it taste good on the taste bud. please leave chinese out
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Chiori(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2007
omoge, na wa for you. chinese na nigerian tribe?
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by bazii80(f): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
U sound like a food lover 2 me. U don't need 2 go 2 far: hope on a bus or better still take a flight to calabar or it's neighbouring state,  need i say more
But be careful, though, u might likely not go home 2 mama,if u know what i mean,

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
Chiori:

omoge, na wa for you. chinese na nigerian tribe?

The question isn't "What Nigerian tribe--" but "What tribe---in Nigeria".

Chinese is a race though!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by snazzydawn(f): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2007
Mich, I am sure the poster meant Nigerian tribes.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2007
snazzydawn:

Mich, I am sure the poster meant Nigerian tribes.

People should learn how to express what they mean. If this matter should be taken to court, no one would pay attention to waht "she meant". cool
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Payna7(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2007
Igbos with ogbono soup ogboro soup, moi-moi, akara. Most defintly Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by omoge(f): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2007
do you read at all chiori? i was replyiny to richyblack's post  undecided read Richyblack's post and read my response again before you crucify me okay, cheers.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by WesleyanA(f): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2007
aba4life is back again? lol

Pay_na_7:

. . . moi-moi, akara. Most defintly Igbos

these are yoruba foods

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 28, 2007
I would have said pounded yam and its soups (ishan), but that was until I tasted starch and ohwo (urhobo). I just couldn't stop tongue
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by BlackMamba(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2007
Tribe Called Quest

Yeyeman. You want know tribe b/4 you go enjoy food.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2007
Does eveything in Nigeria have to be tribal?!!   Why couldn't you just say what's the best food in Nigeria?  undecidedWhat most don't understand is the we all are, and are regarded by Western countries as, Nigerians. Nothing like Oh, he's Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa (sorry I don't know the names of the others so please don't take it personal kiss) we all are Nigerians. Hope the point is well taken.

Peace!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by kaylala(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2007
To the thread poster,u better don't be confused because i could really see that you are.On what basis are we going to base the judgement.If i tell you that my tribe has the best food,are you coming to taste all the food my tribe has or what undecided angry angry

I dont knw what yu really want o cool
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by zoraro(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2007
If people don't have good topics to start why not forget about it. Administrators should remove this kind of tribe-centric threads that leads-no-where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.