Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker (1175 Views)

12 Year Old Nigerian, Zuriel Oduwole Is Youngest Film Maker In The World (video) / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker by chukky76(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2008
for firing the young lady he fired in last nights episode mr shobanjo showed excessive levels of diminished mental reasoning. it was an advertorial task. any media person worth his salt knows that adverts have a 50-50 chance to swing either way. both adverts were great but one had to be picked.

The losing team----
the concept was great, the copy was semi-great but the person in charge reinforced that she called the attention of the project leader. the project leader had the integrity to accept the responsibility for the omission but he fires her anyway, why? because he asked her who was the weakest link in her team and mr shobanjo had a temporary brainwave that prevented him from understanding her reply, thinking she was too chicken to give up her fellow teammates when in actual fact she said "i take responsibility for the decisions that made us omit a key message in the copy".

please someone tell me if this retard is 7 years old that he cant interpret that to mean that she just said she was the weakest link? did she have to spell it out to him that "mr shobanjo i am the weakest link for him to understand that."

two members of the teams were absent which in itself already was an unfair boardroom trial.

the losing team had three people in the boardroom, the person in charge of the brilliant concept-----absolved

the girl in charge of research who called the attention of the team leader to the omission--absolved

the team leader---hard working and brimming with integrity--- it was a task well done, everyone worked hard and the leader knew and said as much Mr shobanjo fired her because he thought she was too scared to sling mud at her teammates, what the twit didnt realize was that they was just no mud to sling PERIOD!!!!!

that coupled with the fact that two people were absent due to some mysterious illness and dudes------it was a perfect episode to NOT FIRE ANYONE, that was the best leadership decision there, donald trump did it, you never ever ever punish genuine and sincere integrity , but i guess mr shobanjo "the boss" takes orders from those PHB guys to fire one person a week else he'll be the one being told

you're fired.
Re: Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker by Neoteny(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2008
it was a bad decision to eve have that show.

why oh why do we naijans keep ripping off tv shows and convoluting them?
Re: Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker by emekauzor(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2008
i taught i was the only one saying something was wrong with the sack from Mr Shobanjo he made a great error and i Think if its possible she should be recalled back to the team Oga Shobanjo you made a mistake and you should be fired for that
it is only in Nigeria that we point accusing fingers to the wrong direction
Re: Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker by ayusman16(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2008
I have always not believed in the guy's decisions and hasty way he fires the apprentice. He doesnt give them enough time to defend themselves thereby making me lose total interest. I say to Mr. Shobanjo; u r fired!
Re: Mr Shobanjo-apprentice Africa Is A Poor Decision Maker by apmis: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2008
I think you guys miss the whole idea about who gets fired. It is not just about who did right or wrong! it is about removing weaklings! If a strong apprentice does wrong and can fights his way he stays
The real guilty person was reginna, but joyce was being too nice to say so. business is first and foremost fighting to stay alive for yourself Ah!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Casting For New Book - Must Watch! / D'banj's Oliver Twist Banned! / Spartacus: Blood And Sand: Spartacus Actor Andy Whitfield Has Died From Cancer A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.