Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! (7538 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
Wow
It has started
Contestants dont look that gorgeous and dapper but not bad still!
Alan Sugar looking scruffy as ever, get a shave boss!
grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ladies

Anita Shah

Debra Barr

Kate Walsh

Kimberley Davies

Lorraine Tighe

Mona Lewis

Yasmin Siadatan

Paula Jones
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2009
Anita Shah getting panned by Sir Alan

Mona has struggled to rise up to the barrage of criticism and she is looking vulnerable!
grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
Showing on BBC ONE: Wednesdays! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2009
Guys

Ben Clarke

Howard Ebison

James McQuillan

Majid Nagra

Noorul Choudhury

Phillip Taylor

Rocky Andrews~Dude looks like he mean business! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Moyola(f): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
Mahhn! 've 4gotten! shocked
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2009
Rocky Andrew is only 21 and owns a chain of businesses!

But why does he wanna work for Sir Alan? When he his successful already!!!!

Dang
!!! shocked
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Moyola(f): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Anita Shah getting panned by Sir Alan

Mona has struggled to rise up to the barrage of criticism and she is looking vulnerable!
grin

Oops! she got fired!! tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
First Casualty: ANITA SHAH!

Good riddance, shez fugly! tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2009
Moyola:

Oops! she got fired!! tongue

She deserved it

She lost the plot completely
! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by doyin13(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2009
I reckon the poster would be ideal candidate for a ''Night Soil Man Apprentice'' show grin grin

@post

But why are Alan Sugar and Richard Branson often chosen as the poster boys for British Entrepreneurship
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2009
doyin13:

I reckon the poster would be ideal candidate for a ''Night Soil Man Apprentice'' show grin grin

Post ontopic please
RAILUWAY
! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
I missed it. My Sky plus box couldnt record cos someone forgot to pay the bill. I had to go to bed early so I had to miss the show.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2009
~Missed It Last night,i dozed off just as it was about to start!!Gutted!!I've set the series to record,i'll have to catch up on last night's episode. . .looking forward to it too wink
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 3:10am On Mar 27, 2009
~Just seen the repeat on BBC2 . . .Boy am i looking forward to the cat-fights . .Mona & Debra,Ding Ding Round 2 plz grin

~First Impression so far,am not liking James A-T  A-L-L something about those facse he was pulling . .he's one to watch!!he'll dump his team in it in a jiffy!

~Anita didnt stand a chance . .hasnt she watched The Apprentice enough to know you have to be Fiesty/Bitchy . .anyways . . Someone had to Do One! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Anita didnt stand a chance . .hasnt she watched The Apprentice enough to know you have to be Fiesty/Bitchy . .anyways . . Someone had to Do One! cheesy

I wonder oo! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2009
Ibime:

I missed it. My Sky plus box couldnt record cos someone forgot to pay the bill. I had to go to bed early so I had to miss the show.

Make sure you keep an eye out this week IBIME! wink

The boys look like they mean business
! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2009
I want a fella to win this year again, without been sexist! grin

Tim Campbell, Simon Ambrose and Lee McQueen are all past male winners!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2009
~Am yet to see any front Runners,but Either OR. . . .i aint bovvered! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2009
It's funny how most of these apprentices big up themselves before the show. You hear things like "I'm brilliant, dynamic and I never lose" but they tend to be the worst candidate when put to the test.

I mean how hard is it to wash bloody cars?? This is what MrCrackles does for a living so it can't be that hard I reckon.  cheesy cheesy grin grin

One contestant actually bottled it at the last minute. I guess he was shitting in his pants when the thoughts of seeing Sir Alan in the boardroom occured to him. grin grin grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Am yet to see any front Runners,but Either OR. . . .i aint bovvered! grin

We should have an idea after a couple of weeks.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by topup: 2:51am On Mar 30, 2009
The Apprentice is one show I will NEVER miss, I love it, I love everything to do with business.

I think Mona looks stunning, but I'm bound to be biased, she's got stunning skin and beautiful eyes.

Last week's episode was something else.

The silly things they do, sometimes makes me feel like I could snap up the job, however, I am sure it looks a lot easier than it is.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
chamotex:

It's funny how most of these apprentices big up themselves before the show. You hear things like "I'm brilliant, dynamic and I never lose" but they tend to be the worst candidate when put to the test.

I mean how hard is it to wash bloody cars?? This is what MrCrackles does for a living so it can't be that hard I reckon. cheesy cheesy grin grin

One contestant actually bottled it at the last minute. I guess he was shitting in his pants when the thoughts of seeing Sir Alan in the boardroom occured to him. grin grin grin

~ cheesy Yeah i wonder what that was all about!! Something about him leaving his Young Family . .boo hoo . . .Some one else cud have had that chance!!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
chamotex:

We should have an idea after a couple of weeks.

~ cheesy Yeah . . . am actually looking forward to see who will emerge . . .

Good To See You On Here,Been a while smiley
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2009
chamotex:

I mean how hard is it to wash bloody cars?? This is what MrCrackles does for a living so it can't be that hard I reckon. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hush, must you let everyone know on NL?! angry grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
topup:

The Apprentice is one show I will NEVER miss, I love it, I love everything to do with business.

Last week's episode was something else.

The silly things they do, sometimes makes me feel like I could snap up the job, however, I am sure it looks a lot easier than it is.

We are yet to see the real drama

It will be fun even though i am not convinced the contestants have much on the previous series

I always think i can rattle Sir Alan in the boardroom too but then, i dont know jare!
! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

We are yet to see the real drama

It will be fun even though i am not convinced the contestants have much on the previous series

I always think i can rattle Sir Alan in the boardroom too but then, i dont know jare!
! cheesy

You rattle Sir Alan?? cheesy cheesy You must be having a bursted bubble. grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by tope2000(f): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2009
chamotex:

Rofl grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
chamotex:

You rattle Sir Alan?? cheesy cheesy You must be having a bursted bubble. grin

Hehe! cheesy grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ cheesy Yeah . . . am actually looking forward to see who will emerge . . .

Good To See You On Here,Been a while smiley

Good to see you too. smiley

MrCrackles:

Hush, must you let everyone know on NL?! angry grin

No vex jare, but there's nothing to be ashamed of. grin grin. At least you are not robbing a bank. cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
Cant wait for Wednesday's delivery of the apprentice UK

Who knows what Sir Alan has up his jewish sleeves this time around?! grin

BTW what is gwanning with Apprentice Africa? Arnt they due a new series by now?

I enjoyed the snippets i got to see from the debut series last year, it was mad funny

Most of the contestants looked local, clueless, lack business acumen, posses a chunky of sluggishness and imbecilic tendencies!
tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Cant wait for Wednesday's delivery of the apprentice UK

Who knows what Sir Alan has up his jewish sleeves this time around?! grin

BTW what is gwanning with Apprentice Africa? Arnt they due a new series by now?

I enjoyed the snippets i got to see from the debut series last year, it was mad funny

Most of the contestants looked local, clueless, lack business acumen, posses a chunky of sluggishness and imbecilic tendencies!
tongue

I know blad . . . there was this guy that walked in all suited up with a nice tie but rounded it off with some crashed out slippers.
And he was asking for like 13 million or something . . . . . Who would invest their money in someone like that. Imagine!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Cough In Nollywood Movies Before They Die? / I'm Loving Akwastar.com / What's Your Best Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.