Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,025 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692937 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Go back and watch.

You will be really surprised at how quickly the series took a mature turn and shiit got real.

nani6666:
Abandoned legacies after episode 1... Minus Hope's Brezz nothing worth watching in the Series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Neimar: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
nani6666:
Abandoned legacies after episode 1... Minus Hope's Brezz nothing worth watching in the Series

hope get brezz nawa o grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani6666: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neimar:

hope get brezz nawa o grin

Issnot a small sturvs

That babe's Brezz was one of the high points of the final Season of the Originals... As dry as the Season was...

Ogbonge Brezz ✔️✔️
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Neimar: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
nani6666:

Issnot a small sturvs

That babe's Brezz was one of the high points of the final Season of the Originals... As dry as the Season was...

Ogbonge Brezz ✔️✔️

I prefer the twins for party
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani6666: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
I may just Continue the series sha, continue from episode 2... See how it turned out, and try to manage it... As I don't follow much in the series department these days, Suits I dunno what is happening with that one, dunno if it has ended sef... Flash I am barely managing that...

I can afford to continue Legacies... How many episodes now sef ❓ or has the first season already ended
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Suits has been concluded. cry
A spinoff is on the way
nani6666:
I may just Continue the series sha, continue from episode 2... See how it turned out, and try to manage it... As I don't follow much in the series department these days, Suits I dunno what is happening with that one, dunno if it has ended sef... Flash I am barely managing that...

I can afford to continue Legacies... How many episodes now sef ❓ or has the first season already ended
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jbblues24(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange. cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
°°°°°°°°
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
I miss the TVD and The Originals Universe.

One of the scene I can never forget was when Klaus and Camille met for second time at where a man was making a painting. And Camille was telling Klaus how the painting meant, the painter is fighting a demon.

Then when Camille died in Klaus' arms, and she said a particular bible verse should be written on her tomb stone.

Emotional Emotional scenes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rokiat(f): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Bimffo:
I miss the TVD and The Originals Universe.

One of the scene I can never forget was when Klaus and Camille met for second time at where a man was making a painting. And Camille was telling Klaus how the painting meant, the painter is fighting a demon.

Then when Camille died in Klaus' arms, and she said a particular bible verse should be written on her tomb stone.

Emotional Emotional scenes

I missed tvd and the originals too I have to now rewatch just for nostalgia.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by toluxe0075: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Vampires diaries and the Originals were one of the most talked shows back then.

I tried to rewatch TVD recently but was kind of difficult for me because of the 22/23 episodes format of that time. I mean, if I’m going to watch TVD all over again, that would be over 180 episodes.

Nah. There are way too many options out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.