Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692867 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wow, this place is like mystic falls. Good job rokiatu
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even tho I'm all about damon cos the guy is awesome. My number 1 will always be stefan, followed by damon and klaus and I think I'm gonna like this silas guy a lot. grin For the females, vampire barbie Caroline is just the best, like ever. Followed closely by katherina petrova(the one and only)

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: Wow, this place is like mystic falls. Good job rokiatu

Wow we have Damon in the house. I bow ooooooo

Go bring your baby bro Stefan in here lemme ra..pe him. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
rokiatu:

Wow we have Damon in the house. I bow ooooooo

Go bring your baby bro Stefan in here lemme ra..pe him. grin grin grin

Haha, r.ap.e a vampire? grin grin I doubt it...... Glad to finally see someone that likes both brothers. Tot I was the only one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: Haha, r.ap.e a vampire? grin grin I doubt it...... Glad to finally see someone that likes both brothers. Tot I was the only one

Offcourse I luv both brothers.

Love them both. But I am seriously in love with Stefan's character. I feel stoopid saying this embarassed embarassed embarassed but yea
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
I really hope Elena end up with Stefan.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Stelena vs Delena guys which one?

Stelena means Stefan and Elena

Delena means Damon and Elena

As for me I may be baised cuz I am absolutely Stelena.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Starting with Stelena offcourse.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
I ship stelena and will always ship stelena

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damon03: I ship stelena and will always ship stelena

I think you and I are gonna get along here very well. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
cool cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
stelena

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
I so much love Damon. His smoky eyes, physique, way of talking... It jux makes me trip for him. He is so handsome and he is my best character in VD. In as much as i love him, i dont think he is supposed to end up with Elena. Stefan's love is pure, he could even withstand compulsion to drain elena. Recall when Damon was compelled to kill Jer, he couldnt even fight it even with the knowledge that Jer is Elena only family. I love Damon so so much!!! I hope Klaus ends up with caroline... He truly loves her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 1:10am On Apr 08, 2013
Mrs killz: I so much love Damon. His smoky eyes, physique, way of talking... It jux makes me trip for him. He is so handsome and he is my best character in VD.[size=15pt] In as much as i love him, i dont think he is supposed to end up with Elena. Stefan's love is pure, he could even withstand compulsion to drain elena. Recall when Damon was compelled to kill Jer, he couldnt even fight it even with the knowledge that Jer is Elena only family. [/size]I love Damon so so much!!! I hope Klaus ends up with caroline... He truly loves her

A lot of smart people around here. TVD producers, I hope you folks are reading. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 08, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 08, 2013
kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Delena

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2013
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxHY3VVs9Xs

[/url]

Yea am Stelena crazy I have never love a fictional couple like this since Noah and Allie and Edward and Bella.

I will do Delena also so all you delena fans hold on. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmNLitguGak
[/url]

I freaking love the song. One of the most played songs in my phone.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Am sorry I know Stelena was posted but i really love the song kiss me and since stelena is my favorite I had to post them too.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Dzgh52XOc

[/url]

Sorry Delena fans I know this is cheating. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed This is the pay for my hard work. Favoritism grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.