Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants (20803 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by thelastPope(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Olaolufred:

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=ptf+projects+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDgQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.africasia.com%2Farchive%2Fna%2F98_06%2Fabcr0604.htm&ei=WuxaUYb5GYLMOY_TgYAI&usg=AFQjCNHsdCZ3weBiwdIpie6VIy6PoFcssQ

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=ptf+projects+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CD4QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nigerianbestforum.com%2Fgeneraltopics%2F%3Fp%3D101676&ei=WuxaUYb5GYLMOY_TgYAI&usg=AFQjCNEkSNtariC2dwh9SfkPD5-KnqrUpQ

Seriously? You posted this crap? Here is a statement from the crap you posted.

Initially PTF awarded contracts for the rehabilitation of 12,000km of federal highways (including drainages) nationwide, and between 25-100km of urban road in major cities such as Gusau, Benin, Funtua, Zaria, Enugu, Kaduna, Aba, Lagos, Lokoja, and Port Harcourt. A N27.3bn contract was awarded for road rehabilitation in the first quarter of 1996. The sum of N1.328bn was awarded to 53 pharmaceutical companies for the supply of drugs, while the importation of vaccines cost N229.9m. As at December 31, 1997, funds available to PTF stood at N115.1bn.

Please how was the nations highways and urban roads in all these cities in 1999 when OBJ took over? Which good road was in Aba, Benin, Enugu in 1999? Some of you cant just stop posting nonsense,. very sad.

Current Benin-Warri road - Dualised in 2002/2003 during OBJ's time
Current Benin-Asaba road - Started during OBJ and finished during Yaradua.
Current Benin-Bypass - Same as above
Current Benin-Ore road. Done under GEJ and still has some portion ongoing
Current Enugu-Onitsha. Enugu-Owerri, Onitsha-Owerri, Enugu-Aba - Either recently being done or ongoing
East West road - Ongoing
Lagos-Ibadan, Lagos-Shagamu, Benin-Abuja, all ongoing and were all in terrible states since the nineties

Please which road did PTF do?

Who were the beneficiaries of the drugs for which that huge sum was awarded? There was never a time in the nineties when drugs in hospitals were free? Polio still ravaged the north until billl gates stepped in. Where did Buhari spend these huge sums? You are really helping to expose this crook called Buhari

115 billion down the drain and he summed it up by saying Abacha was not corrupt!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
hadizadeezy: i wonda how pple tink,,,,,,dis guys are local terorist dat av turned into a national terorist due to da negligence of our so called leaders....y ar u ppl pointin unclean fingas to d north??plllllssssss tinkk b4 u post
don't mind them, emotions/sentiments have clouded their judgements thereby any slightest hole they see,they picked it up,sentimentally!!!!
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
slimghost:

You want to discuss politics with ME ? hahahahahaha. My brother go and do something worthwhile with your time because I know little or nothing about Naija politics
FIXED! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by davroca16(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
davroca16: How do u. PlaCe bot sTruGles side by Each oda. Boko haram;a suicidaL strugle 4 Religous intrEsT wit heavnly Virgins as target nd mitants a̶̲̥̅̊ resurce control strugLe wit fare share as target.wen jihad began did dey 4get iron ore,goldn,uranium etc daT r xtant resources in d norTh now its armnesty nd dey wnt a̶̲̥̅̊ piece of anoda mans sweat dey r not one, d puorpos is diffrent.
We'll we are generous to shAre bt let us continue 1nigeria from crude oil 2 iron ore, gold, farm produce. Etc. Follow the link below to understand better . http://www.herosh.com/download/11109587/tou.wou.mp3.html
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by blackmale1: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
berem: On a serious note, who should be blamed for Boko haram insurgence if not the Federal Government? The northern elites have asked for Amnesty which the FG Is still adamant to grant. So who should be blamed then? If your president had said Boko haram members are in his government, on the other hand he said they are ghosts, who is the federal government fooling? there is actually something about this hullabaloo we Nigerians don't know yet.
Stop flip-flopping,on the one hand u dont agree with ayatollah Buhari,on the other hand u agree with him...

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by bknight: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Demdem:

Put urself in the shoes of the loved ones of the victims, what will u do to the person that claimed ur late pop was collateral damage and seeing the culprits not being brought to justice?
I pray u won't become collateral damage ursef one day.

Do we hv a problem here? I was only stating my entitled view abt how & why MEND are not the same to me. No need taking it personal. In matters of war of any kind, objectivity is what counts, not emotions. You put ur self in such shoes and tell NL ur own views. No need taking d sentiment out on me, I didn't say anywhere that criminals who kill civilians while fighting a cause shld be pardoned. Ur govt knw better and d families of those victims didn't cry foul? Was it ur fault?

I pray you won't become collateral damage yourself one day.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
No matter how anyone understand Buhari i would always say He is a sectional leader not national therfore he can never win election in Nigeria as a presido.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
bknight:

Do we hv a problem here? I was only stating my entitled view abt how & why MEND are not the same to me. No need taking it personal. In matters of war of any kind, objectivity is what counts, not emotions. You put ur self in such shoes and tell NL ur own views. No need taking it d sentiment out on me, I didn't say anywhere that criminals who civilians while fighting a cause shld be pardoned. Ur govt knw better and d families of those victims didn't cry foul? Ur fault?

I pray you won't become collateral damage yourself one day.

Surely that post had an effect on u no doubt.
Evil mend knew the innocent will be caught in the middle if they went ahead with their criminous acts and they went ahead still and u are here talking of collateral rubbish. Who told u the families affected aren't complaining. Ky friend condemn evil whenever u see it and damn the consequence. It doesn't hurt.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by PonDonCras(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
IT WAS THIS SAME MAN BUHARI WHO SWORE THAT IF HE DOES NOT WIN THE 2011 ELECTION HE AND HIS BOYS WILL MAKE THE NATION UNGOVERNABLE. OR HAS HE REPENTED? IMAGINE GIVING ADVICE TO THE GOVERNMENT YOU SAID WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IF YOU FAIL TO WIN. AH AH AH BUHARI WE ALL KNOW YOU. KEEP ON KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND PRETEND THE WORLD DOES NOT KNOW. TIME WILL TELL BETTER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Mogidi: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Demdem:
Ky friend condemn evil whenever u see it and damn the consequence. It doesn't hurt.

Just like you condemn the evil Tinubu. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Raymondgabriel(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Me too don't see difference between N/D Militant and Boko Haram...
GEJ and Co over to U...

den u must b blind,unenlightened or support evil. May b u re 4rm d north.because boko dont bomb deir own piple 4rm north only southerners. U wil soon feel it

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by loswhite(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
tawa89: If GMB really said that ......then he must really dumb to even think that Militancy is the same as Terrorism.
state the difference and by d way u got 22 likes shows d level of ______
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by hadizadeezy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Blesyn014: Grant amnesty to a faceless terrorist group just like that? No way it's not possible!! If he does, you will be the first person to scream that the president is a weakling. This is a very tactical issues which needs to be handled tactically. But if the president said they are in his government and then came out to tell us that they are ghost, I'm afraid it's You and I that are been fooled here (so sorry to say). I really think there is more to this than we the public know as you have said.
wat do u mean **faceless terrorist**i can see u ar as dumb as ur president,were boko haram's nt caught,wat abt d 3 senators mentioned to b dia sponsorsseems u ar stil a LEARNER
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
0lumide: People are just bias, unsophisticated and ignorant whenever a northerner say something these days.

When MEND bomb atlas cove, na chicken die no be Nigerians.

When MEND bombed Nigeria on our most popular day (independence day), na cows die not Nigerians?

I used to think MEND was diferent but now I know better.

They are both militants. Whether you chose to call them terrorists or not.

one buffoon on this thread even said terrorists are different from militants. Hahahahah but they are both terrorizing.

How quick are we to forget all the killings that happened in the Niger Delta during the Niger Delta crisis? We have forgotten so fast?

When Yaradua decided to give amnesty to Niger Delta terrorists, he offered amnesty. A northerner with compassion for the struggle of his fellow citizens to the south. He not only ended the crisis, he gave them different channels to get more money from the oil they produce ignoring the fact that they get more money than any state in Nigeria already.
I sorry for una and this mentality wey una carry so oo.. Don't say something when it supports you.

QED

This is fu'c'king awesome.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by OsunOriginal: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Let me give you a chance despite your shortcoming. . .what is the difference between terrorism and insurgency ? Can't you guys just tell us the difference instead of bitching about his person here ?

What do you mean by insurgency? Bombing pipelines and killing security agents/oil workers can be conveniently called insurgency...

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by solopumpy227: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Raymond gabriel:

den u must b blind,unenlightened or support evil. May b u re 4rm d north.because boko dont bomb deir own piple 4rm north only southerners. U wil soon feel it

Dont allow bigotry blind your judgement. It's not every Northerner that is bad and not every Southerner that is good. Most adults choose to be good or bad and most times it has nothing to do with where they are coming from.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by esanland: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Buhari na wa for u o. U have lost my vote.

Its unfortunate some northern leaders are calling for amnesty for terrorist coward. The same people calling for amnesty are also the sponsor of barbaric bh.

My advice to Niger Deltans and honest Nigerians, please don't be fooled by some northern leader hypocrisy. Comparing Niger struggles with the madness we see in northern Nigeria is an insults to all Niger Deltans and Nigerians.

is why every genuine Nigeria who love our country should refused amnesty for barbaric terrorist.
Enough is enough of regressive ideology.
Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria.

To no men should we sale our integrity for their own gain.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by OsunOriginal: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Raymond gabriel:

There is little or no difference - insucurity is insecurity and that is what GMB is saying. ND militants used bombs, destroy oil infrastructure and killed innocent people (security agents and oil workers). Tell what the difference is?
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by solopumpy227: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
PonDonCras: IT WAS THIS SAME MAN BUHARI WHO SWORE THAT IF HE DOES NOT WIN THE 2011 ELECTION HE AND HIS BOYS WILL MAKE THE NATION UNGOVERNABLE. OR HAS HE REPENTED? IMAGINE GIVING ADVICE TO THE GOVERNMENT YOU SAID WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IF YOU FAIL TO WIN. AH AH AH BUHARI WE ALL KNOW YOU. KEEP ON KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND PRETEND THE WORLD DOES NOT KNOW. TIME WILL TELL BETTER grin grin grin

Brother could you please provide an evidence for this allegation. Many of you keep saying the same lies over and over again about General Muhamad Buhari but when called to substantiate your claims you always run away. Please we are waiting for your proof...
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
loswhite: state the difference and by d way u got 22 likes shows d level of ______

You can blame the high level of illiteracy on a president who has refused to educate his teeming population to a point that they can't distinguish between terrorism and insurgency. . . . cry
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by OsunOriginal: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^^ the same way the hypocrites up in the north has ran riot for over 40 years in nigeria

so anymore excuses

by the way when was the last time mend blow up mosques and churches

But ND militants blew up pipelines and human beings - and shooting/kidnapping innocent people.

What will a militant in the north bomb if not churches and mosques?
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by solopumpy227: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
esanland: Buhari na wa for u o. U have lost my vote.

Its unfortunate some northern leaders are calling for amnesty for terrorist coward. The same people calling for amnesty are also the sponsor of barbaric bh.

My advice to Niger Deltans and honest Nigerians, please don't be fooled by some northern leader hypocrisy. Comparing Niger struggles with the madness we see in northern Nigeria is an insults to all Niger Deltans and Nigerians.

is why every genuine Nigeria who love our country should refused amnesty for barbaric terrorist.
Enough is enough of regressive ideology.
Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria.

To no men should we sale our integrity for their own gain.

Stop deceiving yourself you know you were never going to vote for a Northern Moslem before. Dont be dissapointed as President Jonathan would soon roll out the Amnesty plan for BH, I promise you he wont consult you.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by hadizadeezy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
solopumpy227:

Stop deceiving yourself you know you were never going to vote for a Northern Moslem before. Dont be dissapointed as President Jonathan would soon roll out the Amnesty plan for BH, I promise you he wont consult you.
lol pls tel d educated illiterate
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

What do you mean by insurgency? Bombing pipelines and killing security agents/oil workers can be conveniently called insurgency...

Who's this one ? So you don't know or haven't hear of ogoni declaring their own sovereignity,agitation for resource control by the ijaws which will in turn reduce the power of the central government and also the agitations by same ijaws not to give constitutional recognition to the six geopolitical zones ?

Are these not the elements of insurgency ?
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by sonnykingsize: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
;Dmend have crude oil boko haram have nothing,mend where fighting for freedom boko haram terorist nd religious extreemist we d ijaws will catch u with ur bomb
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by hadizadeezy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
sonnykingsize: ;Dmend have crude oil boko haram have nothing,mend where fighting for freedom boko haram terorist nd religious extreemist we d ijaws will catch u with ur bomb
hahahhaha ur toooo dumb 4 my comment
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Yazmin: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
berem: On a serious note, who should be blamed for Boko haram insurgence if not the Federal Government? The northern elites have asked for Amnesty which the FG Is still adamant to grant. So who should be blamed then? If your president had said Boko haram members are in his government, on the other hand he said they are ghosts, who is the federal government fooling? there is actually something about this hullabaloo we Nigerians don't know yet.

Please tell our northern youths to stop killing and bombing innocent christians and muslims.The average northerner hates GEJ and the elites asking for amnesty shoul have earlier asked these boys to sheath their swords. Nasty northern elites who have ruined the future of our youths and encouraged poverty , illiteracy and underdevelopment in order to secure their grasp on the populace. Amnesty ko Oil blocks ni....JTF, gas dem out, dey deserve no pity!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by OsunOriginal: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Who's this one ? So you don't know or haven't hear of ogoni declaring their own sovereignity,agitation for resource control by the ijaws which will in turn reduce the power of the central government and also the agitations by same ijaws not to give constitutional recognition to the six geopolitical zones ?

Are these not the elements of insurgency ?

And when you begin to bomb pipelines, kidnap people and killing security/oil workers like Niger Delta militants are doing, you still call that insurgency and not terrorism because it happens in our south?
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by hadizadeezy(f): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yazmin:

Please tell our northern youths to stop killing and bombing innocent christians and muslims.The average northerner hates GEJ and the elites asking for amnesty shoul have earlier asked these boys to sheath their swords. Nasty northern elites who have ruined the future of our youths and encouraged poverty , illiteracy and underdevelopment in order to secure their grasp on the populace. Amnesty ko Oil blocks ni....JTF, gas dem out, dey deserve no pity!!!!
u meant JOINT TERRORIST FORCE(jtf) ryt?
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by solopumpy227: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
The following are for your information-just some extracts from MEND legacy. Killing is killing no matter the method or motivation and all forms of destruction of lifes and properties MUST BE CONDEMNED AND STOPPED.

If amnesty will stop the unending carnage by BH so be it. In fact Mr. President should be more passionate/concerned than the so called ''Northern elders'' to the course of bringing peace back to all trouble parts of the Nation.

[size=16pt]13 Die as Police, Militants Clash in Oil-rich Port Harcourt[/size]
http://financialnigeria.com/NEWS/news_item_detail_archive.aspx?item=818

[size=16pt]Militants Attack UNIPORT - Politics - Nairaland[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/352903/militants-attack-uniport

[size=16pt]
Militants open up on Bayelsa killings: Why we killed colonel, others

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/mar/4/341.html

[size=16pt]Breaking News: Mend Claims Responsibility For The Attacked That Killed 4 Nigerian Marine Policemen[/size]

http://www.energydigger.com/articles/2012-03-02/nigeria-mend-militants-claim-niger-delta-attack.aspx?utm_source=feeds.energydigger.com&utm_medium=RSS

[size=16pt]Thread: MEND Killed 11 Nigerian Soldiers -Breaking News![/size]
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/19744-mend-killed-11-nigerian-soldiers-breaking-news.html

[size=16pt]Published On: Fri, Mar 2nd, 2012
Arts & Culture / Breaking News / Headlines / Uncategorized | By Channels Television

[size=16pt]MEND claims killing of police officers[/size][/size]
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/03/02/mend-claims-killing-of-police-officers/

[size=16pt]We killed over 10 soldiers – MEND[/size]
http://trends.com.ng/killed-10-soldiers-mend/

[size=16pt]...[/size]
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
TechyGuy: Buhari know something we don't, he's telling us the reason they formed BH, remember they all started in ANPP, where Buhari was the kingpin.

The fact that opposition folks can defend such 'stewpeed' statement from the ignorant Islamist but would rather shift blame to GEJ proves certain their reason for forming and sponsoring BH.

The Islamist fundamentalist believes bombing churches, SW/SS/SE-sterners and schools is the same as bombing oil pipe lines and abducting foreigners. I feel sorry for SS/SW/SE who think Buhari cares about them.
Pls, remove SS/SE from your options. Even If he has loyalists in these regions, they can only fill a cup.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by hadizadeezy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
i dnt rily blame all dis anti-arewaism,i blame our so called selfish northern leaders dat defends dia stomach alone.....adieu......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas Dance By Ex- Governor Akala (photo) / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon / Tinubu Attends Maulud Nabiyy Celebration In Minna (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.