Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Every Muslim Must Read This. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Every Muslim Must Read This. (1297 Views)

The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For / Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2013
These are facts every Muslim must know.

1. Jesus is the son of GOD by divine paternity and not biological: Many Muslims have always argued that GOD was not borne by any man neither can he give birth to another and this is a fact in the literal sense so the fact is that Jesus is the son of GOD by divine paternity and this settles the discrepancies.

2. Jesus is not GOD the father who is referred to as Allah in Arabic language: God almighty is the creator of heaven and earth and he also created Jesus with his words and called him his son(Divine paternity). That is why he came to the world through Mary without the need of a man's semen.

3. GOD is never interested in any religion but what he wants is a relationship with you through his son Jesus

4. The blood of Jesus was actually used to cleanse the whole world from sin because it was impossible for the blood of bulls and animals to take away sins of the world(Hebrews 10:4). Even the Qur'an states In Sura 22:37 "Allah says that the blood of sacrificed animals does not reach him". And it is the standard and Principle of GOD that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Hebrews 9:22

5. You don't have to start going to church or stop worshiping as a Muslim in other to be called a believer in Christ or Born again: What GOD requires of us is to accept Jesus as your lord and savior by confessing with your mouths and believing in your hearts that he died for you and he is your savior.

This does not stop you from attending mosques and making your usual daily 5times prayer or even participating in Muslim festivals as well as acknowledging Muhammad(SAW) as a prophet of GOD.

6.You can be born again right from your bedroom without the need to go to any church or attend any crusade. Just read out the prayer of salvation and you are automatically saved. Any time you find yourself falling into sin, sincerely go on your kneels and pray that GOD should forgive you IN JESUS NAME and ask the holy spirit of GOD to come into your life to remove any trace of sin in your life.

7. Please get this straight. Its ok if you are a Muslim or even die as a Muslim but if you die without accepting Jesus as your lord and savior then forget making heaven that is also known as Aljonah in Islam.

8. There is no other way i can paint this fact and i have to spell it out blunt and in plain English. I don't care what you have read or what you have been made to believe but take it or leave it, if you die without accepting Jesus as your lord and savior, forget making heaven and be ready to spend your eternity in hell.

9. Many Muslims will conclude that i am confused writing all these and will realize im not when it is too late.

10.Giving your life to Jesus is easier than you can ever imagine,just read these words on this page out loud and you are automatically saved.http://www.prayergear.com/redemption.html

1 Like

Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Basic(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2013
SMH. You sound confused and disoriented!
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2013
ok
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by kemiola89(f): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Why is no3 omitted?
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by BetaThings: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Toks2008:

9. Many Muslims will conclude that i am confused writing all these and will realize im not when it is too late.

Quran 20: 135

'Say, “Everyone is waiting; so you wait. Then soon you will know who are the followers of the path, straight and right, and who have received guidance'.”

2 Likes

Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
BetaThings:

Quran 20: 135

'Say, “Everyone is waiting; so you wait. Then soon you will know who are the followers of the path, straight and right, and who have received guidance'.”

Believe me, Islam indeed is a religion of peace no doubt but honestly, the death of Jesus is not about Christianity or Islam but it i about salvation which is a gift any body can have. No matter your religion.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by BetaThings: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Toks2008:

Believe me, Islam indeed is a religion of peace no doubt but honestly, the death of Jesus is not about Christianity or Islam but it i about salvation which is a gift any body can have. No matter your religion.

Thanks
But we simply don't believe that Jesus is dead. We attribute miracles to him - birth, deeds etc. But NO muslim believes Jesus is dead. We don't see that as a necessary condition for him to have an exalted status
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by snubish: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
betathings,
why bother really.

hate to comment on this thread but frankly the op's post ranks up there
among the most silly posts ever put on NL, it just beggars belief. he
even had the audacity to give it a catchy title.
if you have been indoctrinated by your pastor, must you come to a public
forum to regurgitate the pentecostal spittle you have been consuming
every weekend.
"God is the divine father......., you can be a Muslim or not.........,
God is not interested in religion........, you can stay in your room and
just accept Jesus as your personal saviour bla, bla, bla"
plzzz, save this your message for kindergarten kids at Sunday school.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by tbaba1234: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
LOL!!!!
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2013
snubish: betathings,
why bother really.

hate to comment on this thread but frankly the op's post ranks up there
among the most silly posts ever put on NL, it just beggars belief. he
even had the audacity to give it a catchy title.
if you have been indoctrinated by your pastor, must you come to a public
forum to regurgitate the pentecostal spittle you have been consuming
every weekend.
"God is the divine father......., you can be a Muslim or not.........,
God is not interested in religion........, you can stay in your room and
just accept Jesus as your personal saviour bla, bla, bla"
plzzz, save this your message for kindergarten kids at Sunday school.

ok ok, lets just assume im wrong that you need Jesus as your savior to make it to heaven. What do you stand to lose if you die and realize this? Absolutely nothing.

But what if im right that You need to accept Jesus as your savior to enter paradise or aljonah? You have a whole eternal life to lose in hell but a whole lot to gain.

So i believe it is wise to carry a spare Tyre if driving out even if you eventually did not make use it because it just might come in handle. Just a funny allegory though but reasonable. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
smiley
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Good Muslims are more disciplined than most Christians no doubt and are even more kind and tolerant. But how i wish i can make all Muslims believe that except they accept Jesus as their savior,they will not enter aljonah. This is the Bitter truth
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2013
smiley
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2013
Toks2008:

ok ok, lets just assume im wrong that you need Jesus as your savior to make it to heaven. What do you stand to lose if you die and realize this? Absolutely nothing.

But what if im right that You need to accept Jesus as your savior to enter paradise or aljonah? You have a whole eternal life to lose in hell but a whole lot to gain.

So i believe it is wise to carry a spare Tyre if driving out even if you eventually did not make use it because it just might come in handle. Just a funny allegory though but reasonable. Think about it.

Think about it.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by omot3: 7:04am On May 07, 2013
you are actually confused.... Read ur Bible with open heart
Toks2008: These are facts every Muslim must know.

1. Jesus is the son of GOD by divine paternity and not biological: Many Muslims have always argued that GOD was not borne by any man neither can he give birth to another and this is a fact in the literal sense so the fact is that Jesus is the son of GOD by divine paternity and this settles the discrepancies.

2. Jesus is not GOD the father who is referred to as Allah in Arabic language: God almighty is the creator of heaven and earth and he also created Jesus with his words and called him his son(Divine paternity). That is why he came to the world through Mary without the need of a man's semen.

3. GOD is never interested in any religion but what he wants is a relationship with you through his son Jesus

4. The blood of Jesus was actually used to cleanse the whole world from sin because it was impossible for the blood of bulls and animals to take away sins of the world(Hebrews 10:4). Even the Qur'an states In Sura 22:37 "Allah says that the blood of sacrificed animals does not reach him". And it is the standard and Principle of GOD that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Hebrews 9:22

5. You don't have to start going to church or stop worshiping as a Muslim in other to be called a believer in Christ or Born again: What GOD requires of us is to accept Jesus as your lord and savior by confessing with your mouths and believing in your hearts that he died for you and he is your savior.

This does not stop you from attending mosques and making your usual daily 5times prayer or even participating in Muslim festivals as well as acknowledging Muhammad(SAW) as a prophet of GOD.

6.You can be born again right from your bedroom without the need to go to any church or attend any crusade. Just read out the prayer of salvation and you are automatically saved. Any time you find yourself falling into sin, sincerely go on your kneels and pray that GOD should forgive you IN JESUS NAME and ask the holy spirit of GOD to come into your life to remove any trace of sin in your life.

7. Please get this straight. Its ok if you are a Muslim or even die as a Muslim but if you die without accepting Jesus as your lord and savior then forget making heaven that is also known as Aljonah in Islam.

8. There is no other way i can paint this fact and i have to spell it out blunt and in plain English. I don't care what you have read or what you have been made to believe but take it or leave it, if you die without accepting Jesus as your lord and savior, forget making heaven and be ready to spend your eternity in hell.

10.Giving your life to Jesus is easier than you can ever imagine,just read these words on this page out loud and you are automatically saved.http://www.prayergear.com/redemption.html
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2013
omo t: you are actually confused.... Read ur Bible with open heart

ok. noted
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2013
I don't know why Islamic scholars disbelieve the death of Christ but i pray that GOD reveals this truth to every Muslim who really seeks to know the truth.

Just ask GOD to reveal the truth to you and he will.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 5:25am On Jun 04, 2013
BetaThings:

Thanks
But we simply don't believe that Jesus is dead. We attribute miracles to him - birth, deeds etc. But NO Muslim believes Jesus is dead. We don't see that as a necessary condition for him to have an exalted status

I have been pondering over this too that the Holy Qur'an and the Prophet Mohamed(SAW) corroborated every story about Jesus except his death which is far more important than all his life story put together.

Honestly, as a Believer and Born again christian, i still marvel at the discipline the good Muslims exhibit in terms of praying to GOD and obeying his rules to the letter and intact, many good Muslims are by far better in conduct than many born again Christians.

I also know that as a good Muslim, the teachings of the Qur'an must be followed and i dare not insinuate that there might just be a mistake somewhere concerning the story in the Qur'an about the death of Jesus.

But this is the truth and i know it may not sound pleasing to many Muslims.

GOD seek a personal relationship with us all through Jesus and until you have this relationship with him, you cant have eternal bliss in aljonah and not just about the good things you do.

Can a man come to your house and ask you to allow him stay with you permanently if you don't know him? Even if he goes on telling you about how the people know him, saying e gives to the poor, never indulge in any sin and so on, you will still not grant him audience except it is someone you personally know.

This is the same situation with eternal life. Until you acknowledge the death of Jesus as an atonement for your sin, accept him as your Savior. Then and only then can you have a hope of eternal life.

NOW WAIT FOR A MOMENT

lets assume im crazy and all i have been writing is total bull shit but you still go ahead to accept Jesus as your savior then you die and realize that his death was a total facade. What do you have to lose? NOTHING.

But what if you die and realize that accepting him as your Savior was actually the best decision to make. Then you have a whole lot to gain and would save your soul from eternal damnation.

So why not hold your umbrella when you are not sure it may rain so that if it does not rain, you simply leave your umbrella folded and if it does rain, you already have your umbrella to shield you.

Think about this.

As Yoruba adage says. "Ki olorun ma se wa ni adorun mo oto" meaning may me not be part of thse who will only realise the truth after they die cos by then it will be too late.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Ayishatreal(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Can anybody tell me what this post is doing in a Muslim section and not the other way round??

Wonders shall never end. What's all dis about I dunno why people tends to go beyond der boundary nd wen Muslim reacts, they call us all sort of names. May Allah save us frm their evil plots.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by ayenny02(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2013
Toks2008:

I have been pondering over this too that the Holy Qur'an and the Prophet Mohamed(SAW) corroborated every story about Jesus except his death which is far more important than all his life story put together.

Honestly, as a Believer and Born again christian, i still marvel at the discipline the good Muslims exhibit in terms of praying to GOD and obeying his rules to the letter and intact, many good Muslims are by far better in conduct than many born again Christians.

I also know that as a good Muslim, the teachings of the Qur'an must be followed and i dare not insinuate that there might just be a mistake somewhere concerning the story in the Qur'an about the death of Jesus.

But this is the truth and i know it may not sound pleasing to many Muslims.

GOD seek a personal relationship with us all through Jesus and until you have this relationship with him, you cant have eternal bliss in aljonah and not just about the good things you do.

Can a man come to your house and ask you to allow him stay with you permanently if you don't know him? Even if he goes on telling you about how the people know him, saying e gives to the poor, never indulge in any sin and so on, you will still not grant him audience except it is someone you personally know.

This is the same situation with eternal life. Until you acknowledge the death of Jesus as an atonement for your sin, accept him as your Savior. Then and only then can you have a hope of eternal life.

NOW WAIT FOR A MOMENT

lets assume im crazy and all i have been writing is total bull shit but you still go ahead to accept Jesus as your savior then you die and realize that his death was a total facade. What do you have to lose? NOTHING.

But what if you die and realize that accepting him as your Savior was actually the best decision to make. Then you have a whole lot to gain and would save your soul from eternal damnation.

So why not hold your umbrella when you are not sure it may rain so that if it does not rain, you simply leave your umbrella folded and if it does rain, you already have your umbrella to shield you.

Think about this.

As Yoruba adage says. "Ki olorun ma se wa ni adorun mo oto" meaning may me not be part of thse who will only realise the truth after they die cos by then it will be too late.
Rubbish!!! Continue we shall see who follow the wrong and right path when you see the clear envidence I.e death
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
ayenny02:
Rubbish!!! Continue we shall see who follow the wrong and right path when you see the clear envidence I.e death

Ok o.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by kazlaw2000: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2013
most muslims here are too knowledgeable to fall for this ploy. May Allaah save us 4rm misguidance. Accept trinity(literally) and still be a muslim? No, its diametrically opposite. But let me inform u of this in case u do not know; you are part of the noble prophet Muhammad's Ummah(nation) as everyone alive today is. He is ur prophet because u came in his time. It is incumbent u follow his teachings. So d 5 daily prayers he brought are to be observed at their stated times and all other injuctions. Summary, muslims are already on d straight path cos they are the ones abiding by the last testament from God.
Re: Every Muslim Must Read This. by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
kazlaw2000: most muslims here are too knowledgeable to fall for this ploy. May Allaah save us 4rm misguidance. Accept trinity(literally) and still be a muslim? No, its diametrically opposite. But let me inform u of this in case u do not know; you are part of the noble prophet Muhammad's Ummah(nation) as everyone alive today is. He is ur prophet because u came in his time. It is incumbent u follow his teachings. So d 5 daily prayers he brought are to be observed at their stated times and all other injuctions. Summary, muslims are already on d straight path cos they are the ones abiding by the last testament from God.

I totally concur with all you wrote without any airta of doubt.

My point remains that except a Muslim believes that Jesus was actually crucified to save the world(Muslims inclusive) from sins then aljonah may only remain a fantasy but will not be accessible by the Muslim who dies without accepting Jesus as his/her savior.

You all may call me names bit i wonder what it will take away from a Muslim that accepts Jesus as savior of his/her soul.

May you not be one of those who will know the truth after death. Then it will be too too late.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In Netherlands Celebrate Converts Day / How Many Wives Did Prophet Mohammed Have / wjf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.