Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome (9739 Views)

JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / 7 KIlled In Sallah Day Accident On Bauchi Road / When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Now, I checked our rams to see their intact, lol, and also feed them. I also ironed and perfumed my clothes, because I don't wanna be late. Right now I'm helping my mother to do some things, before I will finally take bath. Share yours
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by ShenTeh(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Yawah, barka da Sallah to all our Muslim brathers anz sisters. Fulease and fulease dant porget to daliberately smear yuar Sallah wears with zhe ram meat souf. Meanwhile, let us cantinue to anjoy zhe blessing op zhe celebration.

Prom all op us on Nairaland, Barka da Sallah and fulease, fass the ram meat!

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by deols(f): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2013
This is interesting.

I just finished the prayer.

Before going out, we cooked some food.

But we did not eat them since we are to fast until after the prayers.

Heading home to the la la cious meal smiley smiley
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by maclatunji: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2013
Trying not to get angry right now. People can be incredibly selfish. Today is a honoured day, nobody will be allowed to spoil my mood. #Godwilling

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by albiol: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2013
I will like to point out a simple mistake that people make while praying the eid prayer. I heard that one is meant to raise his 2 hands only for d first takbir for both the two rak'at cos u normally see people raising their hands everytime the imam says Allahu akbar. May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Brymo: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Sallah mood is dull in our side, kinda sad
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Temismith(f): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2013
Soooo dry, I no get any moslem frend, so ram no sure for MƐ.today. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Yusluv77(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Happy Eid Mubarak to all my muslim brothers and
sisters, including my fellow Christians friends in the
house. May we all witness many more on earth
Inshallahu.. Cheers !!!!
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2013
On my way to Alhaji Giriyan house. Even though i no get dansiki to wear, i sure say Alhaji nor go pursue me commot for im house. We must to chop that ram and mai mai together today.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by sammyyoung2(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2013
I need an address...plz

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by gistmelove(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2013
Check that out.. My cow.. Worth 140k....

happy ed il kabir..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by ibitomisi: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Am so sorry, ain't a Muslim but am i permitted to say anything?...... I guess ave said something, and as you're reading it's something I've said...... Congratulations to those who are alive reading this.. Although no rams here, i don't mind if you can do some e-transfer... I'll appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by deols(f): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2013
albiol: I will like to point out a simple mistake that people make while praying the eid prayer. I heard that one is meant to raise his 2 hands only for d first takbir for both the two rak'at cos u normally see people raising their hands everytime the imam says Allahu akbar. May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah

Oops! I already prayed and I may have done the wrong thing. But I can't remember how I did it.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Alhaji adamu bought a rabbit instead of ram
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by lafuria1(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2013
Eid Mubarak

Spending Eid away from family and relatives for d first time. Am still lying down, eid is at 9:30am in my area in d UK. Going to spend it with friends around, inshaAllah it should be fun even though the cold weather might jus ruin it, I jus hope I don't have to wear kaftan with jacket on it, lol.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by maclatunji: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2013
deols:

Oops! I already prayed and I may have done the wrong thing. But I can't remember how I did it.

Burst out laughing at this.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by deols(f): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2013
I am not able to post the pics of my sumptuous meal.

anyways, I have eaten and I am drinking guava juice.

I have taken plenty pictures too.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by maclatunji: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2013
la furia: Eid Mubarak

Spending Eid away from family and relatives for d first time. Am still lying down, eid is at 9:30am in my area in d UK. Going to spend it with friends around, inshaAllah it should be fun even the cold weather might jus ruin it, I jus hope I don't have to wear kaftan with jacket on it, lol.

It could be fun roasting meat on the fireplace.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by maclatunji: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2013
deols: I am not able to post the pics of my sumptuous meal.

anyways, I have eaten and I am drinking guava juice.

I have taken plenty pictures too.

Some of us are still fasting, stop making our stomachs growl with hunger. I am strangely very hungry this morning.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Zachxolan(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2013
it's rainy here around ikeja, any Nairalander around ikeja to join in their celebration.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by yunusintel(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2013
ooops,getting dressed...kinda hungry already
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Ayorh4you(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Can't wait for day to break..... My Bangladesh flatmate already promised me some delicious ram soup #salivating#
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2013
deols:

...itz 7:54 and u re through with eid prayer? I am kinda confused.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by lafuria1(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2013
maclatunji:

It could be fun roasting meat on the fireplace.

True, planning to do so later in the afternoon, already got my cow beef pre-slaughtered (market).
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Ashabie(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Now I miss home so much!...not even a mosque in my area cry cry!...but Alhamdullilah for the gift of life...last year I was pregnant and on a sick bed,can't even stand the smell of cooking ram,...and this year with my lovely boy Awwal,without the sight of any ram...so you all should enjoy and remember as dear sister in your prayers...may he accept all our dua as an act of ibadah! Aameem suma Aameen!

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by deols(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Kamardiran: ...itz 7:54 and u re through with eid prayer? I am kinda confused.

I am in a different time zone.
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by switdil(f): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2013
I no even get pple wey go bring me meat sef
But anyhow
I just wan make una enjoy unasef wella
N if e dey happen anywhere make una pm me o
All our payer ll be answer

BARKA DE SALAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2013
gistmelove: Check that out.. My cow.. Worth 140k....

happy ed il kabir..
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends

And Enjoyyy the public holiday to all my Christian friends

Have a lovely day everyone :*

God Bless all
^^^
Abeg send your address
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Does anyone hav idea on how i can get London used ram coz d price of ram is too xpensive here...?
...check lox.com
Re: Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome by usefaith(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2013
PREPARING TO DO MY GHUSLU

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds / Your Menses And Ramadan / Du'a When Stopping Or Lodging Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.