Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) (40061 Views)

Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by drshrewd: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
l kissv those two heavy over ripped mang kisss
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
I really wish i was on that bed with her.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by stantob(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Rubbish.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by dotcomnamename: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
[size=24pt]So non of you ever discover that this girl really need to be rushed to Psychiatric Hospital or Rotunda on Emergency.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by cross50(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Why always in a hotel
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Whorebag!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Joe50(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
her breast too big 4 me! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by stainlessify: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sooo dis her big breast dos not allow her 2see dat her tummy is fat, so that she will exercise abi?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by ideylaff: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
From the pic you can easily tell a story that she was on business....

The bed looks like shes in a hotel LOL..// Just joking oooo
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Den dey tell man! old age don come na husband lev she won entire now.all d best.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by rottable(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
cossy dont mind dem u are a role model to people like us . So pls continue your indescent dreesing cause u are teaching young people like me 'DRESS INDECENTLY'
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by JimmyBoy1: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Which hotel room she for take the picture?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by SisiKill1: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Met this lady at Lekki with a couple of her friends and the bouncer didnt wanna let her in, cos of the shabby dressing, I had to intervene and help her in, its better if she dresses this way.

Whoa! Hell must have frozen over!!

An Altruistic Billionaire?!! shocked shocked

. . .And they say they don't exist in Nigeria.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wow!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by olempe(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
The search for Mr right begins...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by madan(f): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmmm, nairalanders! Always using analgestic for another person's pain? See comment[quote author=stainlessify]Sooo dis her big breast dos not allow her 2see dat her tummy is fat, so that she will exercise abi?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
whats so special about her dressing? loook well yu go see say na hotel she dey after much servicing, the service company just took the pix for confirmation and proof of contract.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by digospel2: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
Old wine in a new wine keg
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by hammedkola(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
This girl don dey old oh! See her leg
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
There's something absurd about this woman. . .

She just has lots of issues.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by dachisom(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=24pt]So non of you ever discover that this girl really need to be rushed to Psychiatric Hospital or Rotunda on Emergency.. [/size]
wetin b ROTUNDA. abeg xplain
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Met this lady at Lekki with a couple of her friends and the bouncer didnt wanna let her in, cos of the shabby dressing, I had to intervene and help her in, its better if she dresses this way.
ENU PO
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
ayswags: ENU PO
Nnah nawao. All of una just dey beaf. I said I was the one who asked the bouncers to let her in and its a big deal ? You guys are something else. Does it cost much to go to the club ? Poor people sef.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by druid06(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Looks like she's inside a hotel room..Hmm! I wonder why?!!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by crackhouse(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Can sb define her job for me pls. i don't know her handwork
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is she not going to get married?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by checkdate(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=chachacorner]http://chachacorner.com/see-cossy-ojiakor-looking-decently-dressed-photos/

Cossy Orjiakor wearing clothes that cover her up…

IT LOOKS PHOTOSHOPED TO ME[quote author=chachacorner]http://chachacorner.com/see-cossy-ojiakor-looking-decently-dressed-photos/

IT LOOKS PHOTOSHOPED TO ME
[quote author=chachacorner]http://chachacorner.com/see-cossy-ojiakor-looking-decently-dressed-photos/

IT LOOKS PHOTOSHOPED TO ME
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by lookitsme: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
cossy i need your boobs, i gat to see your boobs shocked and the thing under your skirt tonight and the thing under your skirt tonight tongue.. chai i need your boobs i gat to see your boobs and the thing under your skirt tonight tongue.. hey miss cossy you look so sassy, your lips look bigger, i know you bad on bed, i cant wait to class you as my own. i want you cossy grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by NelsonNayo: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2013

shocked THATS HOW NIGGAZ BE LIEING FOR NOTHING LOOL
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
whoa, see how she mount bed for picture!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Nigerians Refused To Cheer Up Ghanaian Artistes But Did When Burnaboy Performs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.